Sgt. Jason Rolls finally headed to trial, or is he?

Apr 9, 2013 Full story: Busted In Acadiana 125

The excerpt below of a statement written by then-Assistant Police Chief Chris David of the Krotz Spring's Police Department was convincing enough for us to take a deeper look into Nearly three years ago, 32 year old Michael Hall entered his ex-wife's house in Krotz Springs, Louisiana uninvited.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Hanging Tough

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Apr 11, 2013
FREE JASON ROLLS!!
LOL

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Apr 11, 2013
This is insane! Guilty or not if there's no evidence to prove that he shot this other young man wrongfully, then let him go! If somebody comes in my home uninvited and is told to get out or unwelcome will I get jail time for defending my family? A very sad thing is happening here. Earl surely needs to be questioned about this!
Wtf

Lafayette, LA

#3 Apr 12, 2013
I don't understand how he ever went to jail. A man entered her house uninvited, attacked both of them and got shot cause self defense had to be used. If he wouldn't have shot him, then rolls could have been killed. Someone breaks into your house and attacks you; are you going to stand there and say " awh well, I'm screwed?" I don't think so. You are going to try to protect you and your family. It's that simple. Crazy stuff right there.
Questions

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Apr 12, 2013
I don't know the 100% true story. What is it? I have read different articles every now and then and the hearsay, but I might be mistake, why are the holding him (Mr. Rolls) what is he charged with? How and why? There is no question that it's a very basic case that should be settled. There's no new information that could possibly come foward. He should have been brought in for invastagtion and then returned home to his family. If I was Mr. Rolls I would hire an attorney that will sue against the arresting officer and person/persons that presuied this case.
Yiyiyi

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Apr 12, 2013
Questions wrote:
I don't know the 100% true story. What is it? I have read different articles every now and then and the hearsay, but I might be mistake, why are the holding him (Mr. Rolls) what is he charged with? How and why? There is no question that it's a very basic case that should be settled. There's no new information that could possibly come foward. He should have been brought in for invastagtion and then returned home to his family. If I was Mr. Rolls I would hire an attorney that will sue against the arresting his officer and person/persons that presuied this case.
his exwife called him to go over there. No you don't know the whole story, if you did you would be saying he, his wife, the then chief of police, and the officer who was helping with investigation should all be going to jail with him.
Questions

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Apr 12, 2013
So they have this documented I'm sure. Why did information say he texted her and so on? So I'm assuming he was being held because she is said to have called him to come over? Why would she do this right after her wedding? In regardless were you on the phone when she made the call to him? I'm neither side I'm simply saying no proof unless it's visible text messages.
Questions

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Apr 12, 2013
One more thing. Why is he being held if she called. That doesn't sound correct either. The statements are visible to the public right? Anybody have pictures? Yes I agree it very sad a life was lost and the thought it could have been planned, but if there no evidence there's no case.
Wtf

Lafayette, LA

#9 Apr 12, 2013
Questions wrote:
One more thing. Why is he being held if she called. That doesn't sound correct either. The statements are visible to the public right? Anybody have pictures? Yes I agree it very sad a life was lost and the thought it could have been planned, but if there no evidence there's no case.
Rigghhttt. That's what I'm saying. Text over or not, he went in the house by opening the door his self walking in and start pushing on the woman and fighting with mr. Rolls. Bottom line. Self defense is self defense. And mr. Rolls will be free after the trial. No doubt.
ignorance

Port Allen, LA

#10 Apr 12, 2013
Yiyiyi wrote:
<quoted text>his exwife called him to go over there. No you don't know the whole story, if you did you would be saying he, his wife, the then chief of police, and the officer who was helping with investigation should all be going to jail with him.
You are about the only one with any sense on this topix! Other than myself of course..lol
ignorance

Port Allen, LA

#11 Apr 12, 2013
Questions wrote:
So they have this documented I'm sure. Why did information say he texted her and so on? So I'm assuming he was being held because she is said to have called him to come over? Why would she do this right after her wedding? In regardless were you on the phone when she made the call to him? I'm neither side I'm simply saying no proof unless it's visible text messages.
So, you were there? Is that what you are saying? You ask if they were on the phone to know the story..were you on the phone are there? Please do tell!
Questions

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Apr 12, 2013
I don't think I would have asked if I was there I would have stated. Get some since yourself! Can you read love?
Questions

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Apr 12, 2013
Maybe read this over before you cause yourself to look senseless. I am wondering the story just like anybody else. I don't want the hearsay. I'm asking if anything is proven to happen. Please spare me the comeback of spelling.
Go way back

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Apr 13, 2013
Phil dear just because people know their rights and common laws doesn't mean you have more sence than us.
Agreed

Lafayette, LA

#15 Apr 13, 2013
ignorance wrote:
Ignorance just runs all over you people! I hope he rots in jail!
Amen!
truth

Livonia, LA

#16 Apr 14, 2013
ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
You are about the only one with any sense on this topix! Other than myself of course..lol
were you there as you post as an authority on the killing?hell no you werent for there are no witnesses other than the married couple!any ex who is stupid enough to go to the house of newly weds is looking for trouble!your post name (ignorance)fits you perfectly.this isnt new york and rolls is getting screwed for self defense!what kind of crap is being pulled here?
Go way back

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Apr 14, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>were you there as you post as an authority on the killing?hell no you werent for there are no witnesses other than the married couple!any ex who is stupid enough to go to the house of newly weds is looking for trouble!your post name (ignorance)fits you perfectly.this isnt new york and rolls is getting screwed for self defense!what kind of crap is being pulled here?
It's Phyllis posting about ignorance. its her favorite word. You don't have to has a law degree to know this is not a vaild case. Casey Anothony got off why? Because the current law system. Unlike her case there is absolutely nothing that says Mr. Rolls should be held for a crime like this! Of there is please somebody, like ignorance, come forward with that information.
cruel

Baton Rouge, LA

#18 Apr 15, 2013
Does anyone remember the candle march for Red? When Puddin Pop rode by and told the participants dont you people have anything better to do.
Loud AND Proud

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Apr 15, 2013
FREE JASON ROLLS!!!!!!
Loud AND Proud

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Apr 15, 2013
FREE JASON ROLLS!!
Lol

Oklahoma City, OK

#21 Apr 15, 2013
Puddin pop? Who's that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Navy to survey gay, lesbian, bisexual members t... 54 min Xstain Mullah Fra... 4
Military Service "Not Good Enough" 1 hr razorback 2
Tampa Bay area veterans hospitals train on hand... 2 hr Liberal forever 1
Lunar mission to test China's space program 2 hr RayH 1
US Airdrops Weapons For Kurds Fighting IS 3 hr Eleanor 14
America, Pakistan and never having to say sorry (Jun '12) 6 hr MOMIN ANSARI 5
Air Force Member Arrested After Giving Minnesot... 15 hr Sam 4

US Military People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE