US missile defense shield flawed - cl...

US missile defense shield flawed - classified studies

There are 2 comments on the Russia Taday story from Aug 10, 2012, titled US missile defense shield flawed - classified studies. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

NATO's missile defense system presents a threat to Russia's national security and may trigger the militarization of Europe, Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin told a NATO Parliamentary Assembly delegation on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 16, 2013
East members of EU to have security need to join eurozone(to be at center of eu), need eurozone to become common State as USA, and need eu and nato enlargement.

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 17, 2013
european2012 wrote:
East members of EU to have security need to join eurozone(to be at center of eu), need eurozone to become common State as USA, and need eu and nato enlargement.
GTFO retard, if flawed- need be!?
Remember Iraq war and MIG-29's being unable to repel no attacks?- it was deal done between US and Russia behind closed doors...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blatter's 17-year rule in soccer marked by grow... 1 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 2
News Memorial Day ceremonies have personal touch 3 hr Latricia 2
News Marine Thrown Out Of The Military For Not Remov... 5 hr goonsquad 48
News Pakistani woman found mentally unfit for NY trial (Nov '08) Mon Lion 3
News Cuban official daily says removal from U.S. bla... Sun L I G E R 1
News Sugar Grove may become minimum-security prison (Aug '14) May 31 melisa thomas 2
News Campaign enters home stretch May 31 Less government 3
More from around the web