Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation

Dec 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Russia Taday

Russia's three warships do not plan to stop at Syria port of Tartus, but may do so if they need to resupply, Russia's Ministry of Defense said.

Comments
1,361 - 1,380 of 3,579 Comments Last updated Apr 21, 2013
George

Red Deer, Canada

#1402 Feb 10, 2013
M_A_X_I_M wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim that Asad kills civilians purposely. I claim this is your filth propaganda.
There're too many bloody Jihadists who live in Canada now. Don't be so shy, say, are you one of them?
Well then answer the questions please, you feel it is not Assad dropping the bombs,mortar and helicopter gunships, then answer please!!!!
ocxz

Reunion

#1403 Feb 10, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
I support Assad, because he is not doing, what you and your Western propaganda are spreading around in order to justify the CIA plot to destabilize a peaceful, tolerant country, so that Western and Gulf Monarchsí puppets are put for the government; as NATO did in Afghanistan, and Libya. You support Western aggressions over other nations, and therefore you are a violent person. And proofs of Western aggressions do not need any links to be shown. Iraq was occupied for 10 years by the West, and is still semi occupied. Afghanistan is occupied by NATO countries for 11th year now. Just a two, out of many examples!
And where I live, is not your business. You put your nose into everybodyís business. May be you could start living your own life for a change.
Good post.
ocxz

Reunion

#1404 Feb 10, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you believe is dropping bombs on Syrian cities?? Who do you believe is shooting from helicopters at Syrian civilians?? Who do you believe is controlling the tank mortar fire on civilians?? These answers are fact with no question of doubt.
You are, because you are on the terrorists side who want to overthrow Syria government by force.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#1405 Feb 10, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post.
Of course you do, that is not a surprise to anyone here
George

Red Deer, Canada

#1406 Feb 10, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post.
Ok then Who do you believe is dropping bombs on Syrian cities?? Who do you believe is shooting from helicopters at Syrian civilians?? Who do you believe is controlling the tank mortar fire on civilians?? These answers are fact with no question of doubt.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

#1407 Feb 10, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok then Who do you believe is dropping bombs on Syrian cities?? Who do you believe is shooting from helicopters at Syrian civilians?? Who do you believe is controlling the tank mortar fire on civilians?? These answers are fact with no question of doubt.
Talking of Bombing Cities,i bet you supported the Bombing of Belgrade,Bagdhad,Tripoli,etc,a nd Assad isn't attacking Civilians with Gunships he is attacking Rats who have embeded themselves among the population and will continue to do so until they are all turned into Rat shit.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#1408 Feb 10, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you deny being a paid propagandist?? Why do you deny using many many names on here??? Do you think the posters on here can not see through you??
Hey cheese dick you use the same lines on me... And many others your one line bullshit is still out to lunch, grow a brain, get a life, your hacks on free people are reflective of your failed communist mentality. Don't you get tired of strictly disagreeing with everyone and accusing & name calling. I'm thinking you got bullied lots by bigger communist and enjoy this release on the Internet .... Something like a healing process for your damaged ego.
( Suggestion : drink more vodka, at least your rambles might catch a tiny bit of relevancy ... Maybe ... You are damaged goods though )

Since: May 08

Kiev-Moscow-St.Peterburg

#1409 Feb 10, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then answer the questions please, you feel it is not Assad dropping the bombs,mortar and helicopter gunships, then answer please!!!!
Your buddies, sadistic radical Islamists is using two tactics as usually:

1. They take civilils as hostage and is using them as a sheld PURPOSELY.

2. They make sneaky terror attacks on civils and soldiers PURPOSELY.

Yes, Asad shot them as dogs with tanks and helicopter gunships!

This is good and rightly.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#1410 Feb 10, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Another post of lies and disinformation from a jew hasbarat hiding behind 100 different names.Thats right huh george??
Lol, from 75 to a 100 now eh! Man are you dumb. Why do you hate Jews so much?
I like that hasbarat line though still makes me hungry, I'm going to make a cream cheese spinach dip and call it hasbarat for my next hockey game party.... In your honor, the boys will get a good chuckle after asking wtf a hasbarat is!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#1411 Feb 10, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking of Bombing Cities,i bet you supported the Bombing of Belgrade,Bagdhad,Tripoli,etc,a nd Assad isn't attacking Civilians with Gunships he is attacking Rats who have embeded themselves among the population and will continue to do so until they are all turned into Rat shit.
You are just an idiot, do you not realize that I am saying I do NOT support bombing, and besides either answer the question or mind your own damb business. Sometimes you make yourself look even more naive.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#1412 Feb 10, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Talking to yourself again??? The worlds biggest terrorist (the american government) has been arming their paid killers and other assorted terrorist in Syria from the start as the world knows and their goals fail everytime thanks to the brave Syrian people.
That's it I'm doing an intervention. The police will be there shortly. When they question you show them on the doll where Dimitri touched you.

Since: May 08

Kiev-Moscow-St.Peterburg

#1413 Feb 10, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just an idiot, do you not realize that I am saying I do NOT support bombing, and besides either answer the question or mind your own damb business. Sometimes you make yourself look even more naive.
I hope you do not support terrorist attacks on civilians as well.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#1414 Feb 10, 2013
M_A_X_I_M wrote:
<quoted text>
Your buddies, sadistic radical Islamists is using two tactics as usually:
1. They take civilils as hostage and is using them as a sheld PURPOSELY.
2. They make sneaky terror attacks on civils and soldiers PURPOSELY.
Yes, Asad shot them as dogs with tanks and helicopter gunships!
This is good and rightly.
But you do not have the brains to answer the question so just go mind your own business.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#1415 Feb 10, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, from 75 to a 100 now eh! Man are you dumb. Why do you hate Jews so much?
I like that hasbarat line though still makes me hungry, I'm going to make a cream cheese spinach dip and call it hasbarat for my next hockey game party.... In your honor, the boys will get a good chuckle after asking wtf a hasbarat is!
This pee brain does not have the mental capacity to sort out who is who on here so he calls everyone the same name, but correct me if I am wrong,isnt it a propagandist that says the same thing over and over just like truth?
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#1416 Feb 10, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don’t you take your own advice? Stay in your country; contribute to it; enjoy it; and defend it, when it is attacked. But leave other populations alone; to take care of their own business, within their ancestral borders.
I have Chris. What other countries do you think I'm oppressing? Because you live in Canada much like myself if your speaking broad on government foriegn policy you would be speaking as much to yourself as you are to me. Our foriegn policy is actually really friendly we give money to countries in need, we send the dart team and military assets with medical supplies to international disaster areas without question. We have no battle groups engaged in combat anywhere in the world. We do have a minimal training force in Afghanistan from instructors teaching how to defuse mines and Taliban road side bombs to the RCMP teaching young 16 year old boys how to be professional community police officers. Our duty in NATO there is done. Next time you enjoy free health care and require a hospital visit remember our obligation to carry out NATO agreements allows us to have the smallest military in the world and enjoy a great quality of life.

Since: May 08

Kiev-Moscow-St.Peterburg

#1417 Feb 10, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
But you do not have the brains to answer the question so just go mind your own business.
Your Red Deer's brain can't comprehend my answer!:)
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#1418 Feb 10, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Assad is decent leader, and just because he is decent, he is targeted by the West. It is because the good leaders do not open the doors of their country, for the West to exploit them. The West took down many good leaders with their Regime Change policies, and you are used to them succeed. But this time China and Russia drew the line in the sand; as this is their region, and the events are too consequential for them. So get used to the Regime Change policy to fail, and Assad to prevail.
You've followed main stream media and blogs to think like that. Assad or any other dictator would be irrelevant like an ant to an elephant the true issue with Syria is in stopping Iran from capitalizing on a natural gas opportunity to feed Europe. Qatar will succeed and have the sole pipeline run threw Saudi Arabia and Syria thus feeding Europe natural gas from one of the biggest supplies on earth. Europe is sick and tired of being blackmailed on foriegn policies by putins Russia. As Russia has gained energy wealth and began a militarization process no one wants a return to Cold War mentalities. Assad would be in charge with no violence had he signed both Iran and Qatar to pipelines and softened the police state mentality. Think about it does Syria require a 600,000 man army, in the past they have attacked Israel, oppressed Lebanon, but who has invaded and occupied them? The best thing for Syria is Assad to step down and leave thus allowing free elections and let Syria rebuild and heal... It will take a generation or two. Maybe even a peacekeeping force in secular areas. How many have to die before your in agreement?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1419 Feb 10, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You've followed main stream media and blogs to think like that. Assad or any other dictator would be irrelevant like an ant to an elephant the true issue with Syria is in stopping Iran from capitalizing on a natural gas opportunity to feed Europe. Qatar will succeed and have the sole pipeline run threw Saudi Arabia and Syria thus feeding Europe natural gas from one of the biggest supplies on earth. Europe is sick and tired of being blackmailed on foriegn policies by putins Russia. As Russia has gained energy wealth and began a militarization process no one wants a return to Cold War mentalities. Assad would be in charge with no violence had he signed both Iran and Qatar to pipelines and softened the police state mentality. Think about it does Syria require a 600,000 man army, in the past they have attacked Israel, oppressed Lebanon, but who has invaded and occupied them? The best thing for Syria is Assad to step down and leave thus allowing free elections and let Syria rebuild and heal... It will take a generation or two. Maybe even a peacekeeping force in secular areas. How many have to die before your in agreement?
Can you tell when exactly Russia blackmailed Europe?

This is not on you or your government to decide what is good for Syria and what is bad for Syria.

If anything, refuse from supporting Syrian terrorists by the west would certainly be very good for Syria.

Since: May 08

Kiev-Moscow-St.Peterburg

#1420 Feb 10, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You've followed main stream media and blogs to think like that. Assad or any other dictator would be irrelevant like an ant to an elephant the true issue with Syria is in stopping Iran from capitalizing on a natural gas opportunity to feed Europe. Qatar will succeed and have the sole pipeline run threw Saudi Arabia and Syria thus feeding Europe natural gas from one of the biggest supplies on earth. Europe is sick and tired of being blackmailed on foriegn policies by putins Russia. As Russia has gained energy wealth and began a militarization process no one wants a return to Cold War mentalities. Assad would be in charge with no violence had he signed both Iran and Qatar to pipelines and softened the police state mentality. Think about it does Syria require a 600,000 man army, in the past they have attacked Israel, oppressed Lebanon, but who has invaded and occupied them? The best thing for Syria is Assad to step down and leave thus allowing free elections and let Syria rebuild and heal... It will take a generation or two. Maybe even a peacekeeping force in secular areas. How many have to die before your in agreement?
Your dream is nice.:)
Wake up, Russia will support Assad with weapon and veto in UN.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

#1422 Feb 10, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You've followed main stream media and blogs to think like that. Assad or any other dictator would be irrelevant like an ant to an elephant the true issue with Syria is in stopping Iran from capitalizing on a natural gas opportunity to feed Europe. Qatar will succeed and have the sole pipeline run threw Saudi Arabia and Syria thus feeding Europe natural gas from one of the biggest supplies on earth. Europe is sick and tired of being blackmailed on foriegn policies by putins Russia. As Russia has gained energy wealth and began a militarization process no one wants a return to Cold War mentalities. Assad would be in charge with no violence had he signed both Iran and Qatar to pipelines and softened the police state mentality. Think about it does Syria require a 600,000 man army, in the past they have attacked Israel, oppressed Lebanon, but who has invaded and occupied them? The best thing for Syria is Assad to step down and leave thus allowing free elections and let Syria rebuild and heal... It will take a generation or two. Maybe even a peacekeeping force in secular areas. How many have to die before your in agreement?
does Syria require a 600,000 man army, in the past they have attacked Israel,I can't let that nossense go unanswered,its quite clear the Syrians DO need a strong Army s they are under attack as we speak,also Syria has never attacked Israel,they never oppressed Lebanon,at one time Lebanon was part of Syria,and Syria has been attacked by Israel they still occupy the Golan hights,Assad should have taken them back years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 4 hr Patrick 41
US Navy Pulls Protesting Nurse From Guantanamo 19 hr John Grimbaldson 3
First case of Ebola at London hospital Wed joy 9
Tongan shot in US, grateful to Chinese Navy sur... Wed Zorri 12
Obama back in DC amid crises; as if he never left Wed Deo Vindice 11
Officials offer no details of Las Cruces myster... Tue Knight1 1
Mysterious Lights Reported Above Oceanside Aug 26 Jaimie 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Military People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••