Russian warships set sail to Mediterr...

Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation

There are 3578 comments on the Russia Taday story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

Russia's three warships do not plan to stop at Syria port of Tartus, but may do so if they need to resupply, Russia's Ministry of Defense said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

First Prev
of 179
Next Last

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#3702 Apr 19, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
crack crack crack.
Polly forgot human language and switched to his usual twittering. lol.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#3703 Apr 19, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
Polly forgot human language and switched to his usual twittering. lol.
Xenophobic Russian skinhead.

Podolsk, Russia

#3704 Apr 19, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
crack crack crack.
lol.

when will you post something worthy to read?

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#3705 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I expalian it specially for Canadian retards - Jews didn`t live on the territory which occupies now Russian Federation.
Is it clear now?
What not? And Biribidjan?(EAO)

Rostov-na-Donu

#3706 Apr 20, 2013
sorry to red: Why not? And Birobidjan?(EAO) Kak ne jivut? Tselaya Evreiskaya oblast' plosh'adyu bol'she chem Israel'.

Podolsk, Russia

#3707 Apr 20, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>What not? And Biribidjan?(EAO)
Didn`t live before the first revolution, which abolished the pale of settlement (chertu osedlosti).

Rostov-na-Donu

#3708 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Didn`t live before the first revolution, which abolished the pale of settlement (chertu osedlosti).
Ya dumayu net. Evrei prishli s pervimi plemenami Irontsev na Kavkaz. Eto bilo bolee 2000 let nazad. Zatem cherez srednuyu Aziyu. A potom raspolzlis' po vsey teritorii Drevney Rusi.

Podolsk, Russia

#3709 Apr 20, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>Ya dumayu net. Evrei prishli s pervimi plemenami Irontsev na Kavkaz. Eto bilo bolee 2000 let nazad. Zatem cherez srednuyu Aziyu. A potom raspolzlis' po vsey teritorii Drevney Rusi.
Nikogo ne interesuet chto byto 2000 let nazad.
Posledhii stoletiya do 20 veka oni ne zyli v Rossii.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#3710 Apr 20, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because your too dumb nutter.

See what you've caused , you might like to explain what the fuc*k they are talking about.
I might be mistaken but to me the pale of settlement is a bucket of shi*.
So if it was abolished in 1905 its antagonistic to what I believe, unless you say by who. Some of these Russians might be supporting the counter revolution.
The pale was abolished by the failure
of the first revolution .
Let's see how that goes.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3712 Apr 20, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Xenophobic Russian skinhead.
Hey have you figured out the Chris vs Chris on some of the other threads and the Oliver change of attitudes. I have almost quit coming to this forum because the childishness is almost out of control.
Real Chris

Toronto, Canada

#3713 Apr 20, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey have you figured out the Chris vs Chris on some of the other threads and the Oliver change of attitudes. I have almost quit coming to this forum because the childishness is almost out of control.
Actually our intelligent arguments squeezed you, and Avenger, out of Topix; and you are now trying to induce confusion by playing Chris. Really a disparate move by losers! But, it is understandable. The paid propagandists have to fight to survive on the net; itís their bread and butter in question.

Oliver responds to the theme, not the person; as he is not the gossiper like you.
ocxz

Reunion

#3714 Apr 20, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
really ? I thought you almost quit because you almost have something useful to bring to the debate.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#3715 Apr 20, 2013
Real Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually our intelligent arguments squeezed you, and Avenger, out of Topix; and you are now trying to induce confusion by playing Chris. Really a disparate move by losers! But, it is understandable. The paid propagandists have to fight to survive on the net; itís their bread and butter in question.
Oliver responds to the theme, not the person; as he is not the gossiper like you.
You that same Muslim immigrant that argues everything our great country does ? Or a spin of of Chris?
orion

Centurion, South Africa

#3716 Apr 21, 2013
You are right! We are running out of hasbarats. I wonder when they are going to send us another bunch. Life is beginning to be boring. No more Ayreshire suffering from internet diarhea... Please come back George we need you . We haven't received any news from the Red Deer Gazette for a long time. What a shlepp!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#3717 Apr 21, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
really ? I thought you almost quit because you almost have something useful to bring to the debate.
Re read what you wrote
MalbarCACA Controllers

Luton, UK

#3718 Apr 21, 2013
Avenger Cambridge, Canada

Friday

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
A good read,thanks

Lol
Si senior

That should be senyora.

“I am a Polak!”

Since: Jul 10

Raritan, NJ

#3719 Apr 21, 2013
orion wrote:
You are right!
I like your name. I think it's smart and smart men are sexy.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

#3720 Apr 21, 2013
orion wrote:
You are right! We are running out of hasbarats. I wonder when they are going to send us another bunch. Life is beginning to be boring. No more Ayreshire suffering from internet diarhea... Please come back George we need you . We haven't received any news from the Red Deer Gazette for a long time. What a shlepp!
LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 179
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James Herber, Banker and Veteran, Dies (Jun '13) 17 min Swaite 2
News Sneak peek at US Navy's new $13B aircraft carrier 1 hr CodeTalker 6
News Police fatally shoot Navy sailor after she shot... 19 hr LAVON AFFAIR 1
News U.S. Navy punishes sailor who hid on ship for a... 19 hr bubba navy 1
News Suspect in Israeli submarine probe may become s... 19 hr Zionism is racism 1
News California rescuers free humpback snagged by fi... Tue anonymous 1
News Coast Guard: Arrests of migrants with criminal ... Jul 17 anonymous 1
More from around the web