Russian warships set sail to Mediterr...

Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation

There are 3578 comments on the Russia Taday story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

Russia's three warships do not plan to stop at Syria port of Tartus, but may do so if they need to resupply, Russia's Ministry of Defense said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#3476 Apr 7, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
No wonder your racist nazi USA begs the Chinese for loans. Hehehehe.
I am not from the USA.
China wants to deal with the rest of the world to make money in the different foreign exchange rate.
Why do you think China invests heavily in foreign countries,especially the 3rd world countries that are full of dictators or religious zealots.
Oh and another thing if it weren't for the racist Nazi USA you despice so much you Russians would be all talking German now seeing the USA during the 2nd World War supplied Russia with material help
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#3477 Apr 7, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
Another portion of pervertedhistory from you!
The fact is that Irael attacked Egypt and Syria without declaration of war and occupied their lands in 1967 year. After that these countries are trying to get back their property stolen by greedy Jews.
You yourself sounds suspicously like a Jew.
That would explain a lot.....
Yea, you are a Jew, alright!
That must be the Russian version as Syrian tanks where advancing and Gideon the Jewish spy broke his cover informing the Massad hq an attack was imminent. With western equipment in the Israeli Air Force the victory was secured. As for me being a Jew I've been saving up comrade but my Celtic roots just won't allow me to be Jewish. Being ignorant isn't a crime but it does let me know who I'm dealing with. That's like me calling you a chin. Yep your Chinese eh! Lol.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#3478 Apr 7, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
That shows how much his brain is washed is well.
They take the fact and state it backwards,- that`s how western propoganda works.
For example, there were videos of burning capital of Southern Ossetia Tshinvali, destroyed by Georgian missiles.
What did the Reich?
It told it backwards,- that it was Georgian city of Gory destroyed by Russian missiles.
One must be a total idiot to believe western mass medea any more.
Ya right and grandfather putins controlled media spews about as much truth as the North Koreans. The west has government controlled channels and media like CNN but we also have free media full of activists that by the way we don't imprison and murder. Hard to keep anything secret here with protection media laws and some of the most motivated journalist in the world.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#3479 Apr 7, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right jay has washed his brain that many times it is rotted by detergent strike and I can prove it Murdock is a Jew.
Uh ya ok then. I asked if you new if any of these guys where Jews cause personally we don't keep track of what religion most people are in these parts. Your judged by character and your own actions. What a concept eh. But I can see how racism and hating Jews fits in with small minded individuals. Wouldn't that be something one day you have a heart attack and the ambulance driver is a Jew! Just saying poetic justice makes return visits.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3480 Apr 7, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not from the USA.
China wants to deal with the rest of the world to make money in the different foreign exchange rate.
Why do you think China invests heavily in foreign countries,especially the 3rd world countries that are full of dictators or religious zealots.
Oh and another thing if it weren't for the racist Nazi USA you despice so much you Russians would be all talking German now seeing the USA during the 2nd World War supplied Russia with material help

Idiotneville is from racist nazi USA, Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#3481 Apr 7, 2013
Why Juice killed Christ wrote:
<quoted text>begs ?? Prove it .
Show our politicians begging for loans from the chinse and i will show you Russians kissing German hand for penny on a dollar

Prove it??? don't you know that, racist nazi USA goes begging to the Chinese for loans??? Hehehehe.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#3482 Apr 7, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya right and grandfather putins controlled media spews about as much truth as the North Koreans. The west has government controlled channels and media like CNN but we also have free media full of activists that by the way we don't imprison and murder. Hard to keep anything secret here with protection media laws and some of the most motivated journalist in the world.
As usual you are talking nonsense. Government control of media is not needed on the West, because media is perfectly controlled by those, who own the media outlets. They allow news to go out, which is in the interest of their particular section of society; and that is the privileged part of society, who has the money to buy media houses. Journalists work to put the bread on the table, and say what is expected of them.

What better kind of control? Motivation does not help; everybody needs to eat, and therefore keep the job.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#3483 Apr 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, it does not matter to me if a person is Jewish, Arab, Muslim, Christian or any other, each one is important and should be respected.
You are really confused! You have no respect for any people. You just have respect for the Power.
Why Juice killed Christ

Chicago, IL

#3484 Apr 7, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Prove it??? don't you know that, racist nazi USA goes begging to the Chinese for loans??? Hehehehe.
dumb Russian Mongol . LOL

Your nation is a third world nation . No Russian will ever have the standard of living equal to American.
rtloder

Villawood, Australia

#3485 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text> How can you respect some1 who follows murder and a pedophile aka muslim muhammad

The pope is in raptures because his under went missing.
Where could it be , he asked the Franciscan Cardinal engaged in the canonization of the Archbishop of Zagreb
"Stepinac"
Not one one Herzegovinian Franciscan brother was excommunicated after *-* driving entire villages up to the top of cliffs and throwing them off *-*
What I think happened is the retired pope came back and raided the clothes line . Thinking that he might need extra under wear.
Syrian

New London, CT

#3487 Apr 8, 2013
hjikjhs wrote:
Tauramall.com offers own brand "Taurababe" of baby and children clothes;other brand stuff are all authoried from ganranteed factories. Here you will not be afraid of any frand brand items.
Welcome to our website to have a look,We are the professional children's website.:-)
http://www.tauramall.com/Baby-Girl-Lovely-Set...
More capitalistic imperialists!

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#3488 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>dumb Russian Mongol . LOL
Your nation is a third world nation . No Russian will ever have the standard of living equal to American.
living homeless in box? Beauty!=)) lol

to all, go "living homeless in box" in picture google-search. It's typical american live?? I'm in shock!=)
kyapo

Philippines

#3489 Apr 8, 2013
HEY ROTLODER
u seem to be able to type English words good enough..now my question is what what what are you trying to say..speak simple words please,,
we dont all understand muslim
spare us ur words if u can not say it clearly

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#3490 Apr 8, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Idiotneville is from racist nazi USA, Hehehehe.
You really are thick, Dimi .

Location hidden

#3493 Apr 8, 2013

Your name is indicative of the ignorant dumbass you are. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#3494 Apr 8, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are thick, Dimi .

You really are thick dimwit, idiotneville. Hehehehe.
Oliver Cromwell

Darwen, UK

#3495 Apr 8, 2013
Try telling that to the people in the Soup Kitchens of Detroit.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#3496 Apr 8, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Try telling that to the people in the Soup Kitchens of Detroit.
Oh did someone insult your motherland Ivan?
Satan

Saint-denis, Reunion

#3497 Apr 8, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh did someone insult your motherland Ivan?
Just the fact that a moron like you has Canada in its location is an an insult to the country.

Not to George he is a La La Land citizen.
Why Juice killed Christ

Chicago, IL

#3498 Apr 8, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
The pope is in raptures because his under went missing.
Where could it be , he asked the Franciscan Cardinal engaged in the canonization of the Archbishop of Zagreb
"Stepinac"
Not one one Herzegovinian Franciscan brother was excommunicated after *-* driving entire villages up to the top of cliffs and throwing them off *-*
What I think happened is the retired pope came back and raided the clothes line . Thinking that he might need extra under wear.
Why are you telling me about the Pope ? Why are you assuming im Catholic . hahhhahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flight attendants injured after Toronto-bound p... 8 hr UFO or Drone 1
News Texans continue fight for Doris 'Dorie' Miller'... 8 hr Mark 2
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) 9 hr Bob vaupel 1,500
News Trump close to naming retired Marine general to... 10 hr tomin cali 29
News Not the first: Abe predecessor visited Pearl Ha... Thu Mark 1
Jsut an idea Wed Deeyy 1
Patricia Louise McGurk's Travel Experience in J... Dec 7 Patricia_McGurk 1
More from around the web