Russian warships set sail to Mediterr...

Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation

There are 3578 comments on the Russia Taday story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

Russia's three warships do not plan to stop at Syria port of Tartus, but may do so if they need to resupply, Russia's Ministry of Defense said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

Andrew

United States

#3323 Apr 4, 2013
trang....tang......tang....New World Order......World War 3....is coming soon.....you think who is president in United Nation?
rtloder

Wentworthville, Australia

#3324 Apr 4, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Those aren't Al Quada those are regular Muslims doing what they think is proper. Disturbing isn't it. If I was there bud my presence would be followed by a sortie of hell rain on them savages.

Your rivalling Avenger for being clueless but I like your attitude to hurting helpless people.
Its hard to fight extremest ideology but we do it . In Nigeria the idiots who can't control their emotions are on both sides Christians do it too. The best way is to pay people to be reasonable . Second best is to harness their anger and direct it against Canada that's what I do because I haven't got much money.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#3326 Apr 4, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless
Hafez al-Assad gained power in a coup in 1970.
Hafez arrested the leader Salah Jadid and imprisoned him until his death.
Hafez al-Assad was a dictator so is junior, but time is up.
You are clueless!
So you do not know that there is a Baath Party, and that the Party elects leaders.

As for coup; many have been arranged by CIA; at least that one is an internal one; therefore the internal power struggle is resolved without outside help, and without need to be someone’s puppet.

Western Regime Policies time is up!!!
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#3327 Apr 4, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria was never a one party State.
There is the difference between saying that 'Syria is One Party State', and that Syria has one Party system, which effects how officials are put into power.

Or, are you suggesting that Syria has more than one Party?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3328 Apr 4, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you grasp the reality of the both situations as Ukraine has free Ukraine movements everywhere underway they fly the black and red flag they understand Putins blow boy was placed in charge. Their country has been hijacked by Russia once again... As the Ukraine language is being destroyed by the puppet government, he's even denying the great famine happened. As for Quebec they speak French there retard and we've never assassinated or hijacked any political leaders from there. As this country is so large on the west side we don't have much French at all bring utilized here... Hmm British Columbia doesn't want to speak French .., I get it. The thing with Quebec is 2/3 of the province has Indian land claims from Mohawks and other First Nations who identify themselves as proud Canadians a soviergn Quebec planned on not honouring these claims which will lead to a conflict. It's more like France should stay out of any internal Canadian matter, they offered the use of the French foreign legion to deal with the Indians and wanted nuclear missle sites in Quebec they can take a hike. Plus if Quebec separated their favourite hockey team would have to change their name; current Montreal Canadians. Lol. Plus most québécors do not want to separate that's why the federal Bloc party was destroyed in the last election.
I agree, I do not speak French but I have no problem with Quebec. The natives, well they keep wanting to renew and change the agreements and always have their hand out for more more more and I feel enough is enough.

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#3329 Apr 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
The natives, well they keep wanting to renew and change the agreements and always have their hand out for more more more and I feel enough is enough.
Speak Indian or get out!
English should be banned in Canada.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#3330 Apr 4, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
The situation is just the same hypocrite.
Brits hijacked Quebec and put their general governor there.
Pround people of Quebec don`t want to be Anglo Saxon bitches.
They could care less what do you speak in British Columbia.
You should speak French as long as you are in Montreal.
Quebec votes regularly and has voted down separation two times.
Don't just watch that Putin state TV propaganda disinformation.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#3331 Apr 4, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rivalling Avenger for being clueless but I like your attitude to hurting helpless people.
Its hard to fight extremest ideology but we do it . In Nigeria the idiots who can't control their emotions are on both sides Christians do it too. The best way is to pay people to be reasonable . Second best is to harness their anger and direct it against Canada that's what I do because I haven't got much money.
Lol
Nutbar alert.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#3332 Apr 4, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless!
So you do not know that there is a Baath Party, and that the Party elects leaders.
As for coup; many have been arranged by CIA; at least that one is an internal one; therefore the internal power struggle is resolved without outside help, and without need to be someone’s puppet.
Western Regime Policies time is up!!!
Coconut tree climber your beyond daft.
Syria has been an Assad family dictatorship for decades.
Oliver Cromwell

Lytham, UK

#3333 Apr 4, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
There is the difference between saying that 'Syria is One Party State', and that Syria has one Party system, which effects how officials are put into power.
Or, are you suggesting that Syria has more than one Party?
They talk of one party States,what do they think America is? its a one party Corporate Capitalist State,Republican or Democrat two cheeks of the same backside.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#3334 Apr 4, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
They talk of one party States,what do they think America is? its a one party Corporate Capitalist State,Republican or Democrat two cheeks of the same backside.
Old spy any threats from your wheelchair against Canada today?

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#3335 Apr 4, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Quebec votes regularly and has voted down separation two times.
Don't just watch that Putin state TV propaganda disinformation.
Just because British occupants voted it down.
Those who don`t speak French should not vote.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#3337 Apr 4, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because British occupants voted it down.
Those who don`t speak French should not vote.
Clueless
All Quebecers get to vote.
Easy on the vodka.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#3339 Apr 4, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you've hit the nail on the head! Sadly most Americans hav'nt got a clue about "democracy".
This is the truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =acLW1vFO-2QXX
And Russians do in Putler land? lol
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#3340 Apr 4, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour, Vous dire la vérité et le sens commun!
No he doesn't.
We have a democracy old fool.
Oliver Cromwell

Lytham, UK

#3341 Apr 4, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Old spy any threats from your wheelchair against Canada today?
Why would i want to threaten Canada Clown? i just said people like you who wish for and celebrate Terror on other Nations deserve terror blow back,you have quite a fevered Cold War imagination,i don't need or have a Wheelchair.
Oliver Cromwell

Lytham, UK

#3342 Apr 4, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you've hit the nail on the head! Sadly most Americans hav'nt got a clue about "democracy".
This is the truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =acLW1vFO-2QXX
Spot on expat,Avenger is just an ersatz American who doesn't know his elbow from is arse who seems to hate Russians for some reason to the point if he had been alive in WW2 he would probably have fought with the SS.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#3344 Apr 4, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would i want to threaten Canada Clown? i just said people like you who wish for and celebrate Terror on other Nations deserve terror blow back,you have quite a fevered Cold War imagination,i don't need or have a Wheelchair.
You posted your desire for terror attacks on Canada old spy.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#3345 Apr 4, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot on expat,Avenger is just an ersatz American who doesn't know his elbow from is arse who seems to hate Russians for some reason to the point if he had been alive in WW2 he would probably have fought with the SS.
Jump right in there Ivan Petrolov your Moscow handlers are watching.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#3348 Apr 4, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the "Avenger" needs a brain transplant? Or has Foxcrap/American mass media,have already done the operation? LMAO
Senile one i know your in your 80's and it's almost bed time now.
I'm in Canada it's quite big, get out your glasses and look at a map you can't miss it.
We have the CBC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coast Guard continues search for missing Florid... 39 min Moliner 5
News Soldier granted bond on murder charge 3 hr ssgmilanlarry 3
News U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor" (Feb '09) 9 hr Majikmon 18,743
News Transit officials: Officer uses pepper spray on... 10 hr goonsquad 1
News Remains of 36 unidentified Marines from WWII ba... 11 hr Moliner 3
News Teen boys on fishing trip reported missing in J... Sun Brandy 1
News US sailor charged with taking pictures of class... Sun Sadie saucier 1
More from around the web