Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation

Dec 18, 2012 Full story: Russia Taday 3,578

Russia's three warships do not plan to stop at Syria port of Tartus, but may do so if they need to resupply, Russia's Ministry of Defense said.

Full Story
Jay

Calgary, Canada

#3074 Mar 28, 2013
AFRO LATIN ASIA MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>to counter the US militaristic Imperailist interventionist warring agendas.
Negative, the Chinese are looking at their region with envious eyes they understand the finance game with economies. They loan more money than the world bank. They are communist and don't forget that. They launch the old UKRAINE aircraft carrier and are producing advanced double hulled, faster and more agile carriers capable of amphibious landings why? Because they redrawn the map of their region staking claim to sovereignties of the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia and Japan. Red storm rising. Russia is no different by its behaviour in Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, Chechnya, Kazakhstan and the trigger; the arctic. Even as I right this the recalled forces from Syria are joining Russian forces in the Black Sea to practice not defence but offensive manoeuvres, over 35 ships, 7,000 soldiers, 50 attack aircraft and artillery throw in paratroopers and you can see an invasion practice underway. All this might is still no match for the USS America and her battle group that lingers from North Africa to Syria as these American troops are battle hardened with on average 3 years of combat experience each. Throw in the worlds best technology and still the US dominates. Thus the major arms sales. Fear the reds and dictators and nut bar Muslims.
Jay

Calgary, Canada

#3075 Mar 28, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
In the mind of intelligent people, you make yourself look like a fool. He gave you the concrete data, and you interpreted it as a rent. That means that you are incapable to assess reality, as reality can only be assessed from the facts. You however do not distinguish attitude, from the facts that support it.
Spoken like a true Jew hater but then again how many of you Muslim types like Jews anyways!?
Contrary to your belief he doesn't sound like a fool but a stand up guy who appreciates life.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3076 Mar 28, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I could tell the Korean War, Vietnam, panama, Grenada, Libya, Rhodesia, Iran / Iraq , Georgia, Rwanda , Somalia .... Yep the Jews are hard at work eh? God dam your a racist idiot. I'm yet to see a post from you that makes any sense!

Ya I could tell jackassjay is a dumbass bozo. Hehehehe.
Jay

Calgary, Canada

#3077 Mar 28, 2013
The smartest Polak wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Saudy Arabia and India?
Are they poor to buy junk?
Understanding global economies the sale of arms can follow economic industrial agendas ... Nuke reactors ect... Doesn't mean the technologies rock, has a mig 29 ever shot down a yank built fighter cause I sure know the opposite is true.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#3078 Mar 28, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Are you dumbass idiotneville?
No I am not, but seeing you are asking I would say that you have the qualities of being so seeing that's about all you know dimwit .

Since: Aug 12

Adana, Turkey

#3079 Mar 28, 2013
Russians your warships cannot exceed Constantinople if we dont allow you .
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#3080 Mar 28, 2013
Whose going to be the regional super power when the Jew bites the dust.?.
Turkey and Qatar as the adherents to the magical moment of the soothsayer Mohammed Badie .
Why ! when did magic become the doctrine of Islam ?.
Please tell me that Brotherhood piece of shit.
Or will it be Saudi Arabia.
I believe it to be not the outcome of Syria that they would like it to be but rather the outcome of Egypt.
One thing I would like to say now the mask is being removed to the arse hole Brotherhood Egypt is locked into elections
Yes that's right Morsi we are going to hang you.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3081 Mar 28, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not, but seeing you are asking I would say that you have the qualities of being so seeing that's about all you know dimwit .

No I am not, but you are idiotneville.Hehehehe.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#3082 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Syrian soldier would not hesitate either.
Is that before he shoots the women and children or after?
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#3083 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Look who is talking! lol.
Wasn`t it you who stated idiotic racist things that Russians are not white/European?
How are Russians European? So I go to Eastern Russia and see square headed & slanted eyed people and their European as a blonde from Sweden .... No way. She's mixed through conflicts and many years of unstable rule. The Easters look Chinese!! Or Mongolian.
The Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#3084 Mar 28, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
How are Russians European? So I go to Eastern Russia and see square headed & slanted eyed people and their European as a blonde from Sweden .... No way. She's mixed through conflicts and many years of unstable rule. The Easters look Chinese!! Or Mongolian.
East Russia is Asiatic-Turic.
The smartest Polak

Podolsk, Russia

#3085 Mar 28, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Understanding global economies the sale of arms can follow economic industrial agendas ... Nuke reactors ect... Doesn't mean the technologies rock, has a mig 29 ever shot down a yank built fighter cause I sure know the opposite is true.
Yes, it did.
In Yugoslavia.
Inspite of Serbs were ountnumbered 12 to 1.
Besides, mig 29 is not the best model of Rusian plane.
I`m sure that no American plane can even com close to SU 31, not to mention about SU 35.

SU 31 was better than US F 22 and Yanks have to create F 35 yet.
I`m sure it will not be created at all.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#3087 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, it did.
In Yugoslavia.
I`m sure that no American plane can even com close to SU 31, not to mention about SU 35.
You'll have to enlighten me on that SAM sites shot down a couple of US and NATO aircraft and the Serbs even shot down their own mig 29 too! Never heard of any Serb mig 29's having any success... Mechanical failures and friendly fire. Yanks have cost overruns on the F/35 because all foreign buyers are actually being indirectly financing the already tested and operation secret f-37 it looks like a Klingon bird of prey. Shame on the states for getting others to pay for it in the name of the f-35. Last year or two three aircraft carrier security conducted major testing on the f-37 the crews leaked out pictures on line, Muslims will like this too.. The test pilot was photographed up close ... She's a hot chic flying it!!
Alexander Suvorov

Moscow, Russia

#3088 Mar 29, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to enlighten me on that SAM sites shot down a couple of US and NATO aircraft and the Serbs even shot down their own mig 29 too! Never heard of any Serb mig 29's having any success... Mechanical failures and friendly fire. Yanks have cost overruns on the F/35 because all foreign buyers are actually being indirectly financing the already tested and operation secret f-37 it looks like a Klingon bird of prey. Shame on the states for getting others to pay for it in the name of the f-35. Last year or two three aircraft carrier security conducted major testing on the f-37 the crews leaked out pictures on line, Muslims will like this too.. The test pilot was photographed up close ... She's a hot chic flying it!!
Rubbish. Serbs shot down not less than 12 NATO planes. Yanks just don`t want to admit it. That`s why they invent stoories about malfunctuions and friendly fire.
Actually Serbia had quite a few of mig 29. The most of their planes were old and outdated mig 21. Each time their mig got off dozens of NATO fighters flew to intesecpt them. I don`t know how did they manage to aviod losses of their war planes.

Yanks are lucky that F 35 was given up.
actually cariers are just expecive toys and have no practical use.
All US carriers can deploy about 400 fighers combined.
This is too few to wage any serious war.
For war with Iraq in 1991 USA had used 2600 of planes, for war with Yugoslavia more than 1000. You see for any real war USA uses land bases instead of carriers. BTW planes which are being used as deck aviation are much worse than normal planes. They have weight limitations of 900 kg of load for example. Besides, they cannot get airborne all at once. They use steam catapults to get them airborne and quantity of available steam is limited. So there`s a great time lag between the first and the last plane get airborne. The first plane will be over the target while the last will be gathering speed on the runway. lol.
Well, this is why USA has 850 of bass all over the world - their generals know that their carriers are useless and don`t rely upon them.

The only job for cariers I see is protection from the air of numerous groupps of ships far away in ocean. But for this purpose huge and expencive US carriers are too big. It`s enough small carriers like UK has.

So this is not bad that F 35 project was closed down. If I were US president I would refuse from carriers at all.
The most of them the most of time just stand at piers anyways.
One carrier is currently in Persian gulf, another is skirting US eastern coast, others are standing at piers.
Their exploitation is too expencive.
Ha ha Yanks even cannot use them to show their might to the third world, because it is too epencive. lol.

Yea, if I were a US general I would stand for use aviation from land bases to threaten the world.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#3089 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, it did.
In Yugoslavia.
Which SU model are Indonesia buying ?
Alexander Suvorov

Moscow, Russia

#3090 Mar 29, 2013
I don`t think Yanks will inish F 37 prject.
With all their military budget cuts they they cannot make ends meet, not to menntion about ambicious projects.

All they have is F 22 Raptor and it is too expencive to buy. They have quite a few of F 22.

So the core of US air force is: inteseptor - F 16, attack fight - F 15, deck aviation fighter - F 18.

With all these models mig 29 can compete well and such fighters as SU 31 and especially Su 35 are far much more advanced.

The same is about anti aircraft missiles.
Even Soviet S 300 is better than US patriots.
But Russia has now S 400 which can shoot at the range of 400 km and can reach targets in space. USA has nothing like that. And in 2015 Russia will have S 500.

So don`t be foolish, Russian weapons is anything but junk.

Alexander Suvorov

Moscow, Russia

#3091 Mar 29, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Which SU model are Indonesia buying ?
I don`t know if it is buying them at all.
Why do you ask?
Afraid of Indonesia?
Why don`t you buy Russian S 400 missiles then?))
Oliver Cromwell

Lytham, UK

#3092 Mar 29, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
Russians your warships cannot exceed Constantinople if we dont allow you .
Russian Warships can go just where the Hell they like in International Waters just like any other Nation.
Oliver Cromwell

Lytham, UK

#3093 Mar 29, 2013
Alexander Suvorov wrote:
I don`t think Yanks will inish F 37 prject.
With all their military budget cuts they they cannot make ends meet, not to menntion about ambicious projects.
All they have is F 22 Raptor and it is too expencive to buy. They have quite a few of F 22.
So the core of US air force is: inteseptor - F 16, attack fight - F 15, deck aviation fighter - F 18.
With all these models mig 29 can compete well and such fighters as SU 31 and especially Su 35 are far much more advanced.
The same is about anti aircraft missiles.
Even Soviet S 300 is better than US patriots.
But Russia has now S 400 which can shoot at the range of 400 km and can reach targets in space. USA has nothing like that. And in 2015 Russia will have S 500.
So don`t be foolish, Russian weapons is anything but junk.
http://rense.com/general59/theSunburniransawe... Speaking of Aircraft Carriers these just about make them obsolete,also i believe Syria and Iran have these missiles which can be sea or land based,if anything kicked off in the Persian Gulf with these flying about it would be carnage.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#3094 Mar 29, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Russian Warships can go just where the Hell they like in International Waters just like any other Nation.

Yes Russia is much better since it got rid of all them stupid girls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Florida NAACP President Says NO to Confederate ... 19 hr Thelrony - 2
U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor" (Feb '09) Wed Patriot 18,736
Is Bigfoot in Walton County? (Feb '13) Tue baroness77 5
Marine who vanished in Iraq in '04 found guilty... Tue Duffman69 2
Fort Riley possibly reducing employees by 9,000 Feb 24 The Kangaroo 90
Former Columbus mayor Buck Rinehart's funeral f... Feb 24 They cannot kill ... 4
This Day In History - First African American to... Feb 24 coretta 2
More from around the web