Russian warships set sail to Mediterr...

Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation

There are 3578 comments on the Russia Taday story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

Russia's three warships do not plan to stop at Syria port of Tartus, but may do so if they need to resupply, Russia's Ministry of Defense said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#3054 Mar 27, 2013
SWG wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight....Jews are the reason for ALL the ills in the world, right???? Jews are the ones who are teaching and sending children into markets to blow themselves up, right? Jews are the ones who will whip a woman to the bone for wearing pants, right? Jews started EVERY war known to man, right? Just so we are all clear on this.
Are you stupid?????????? Did your parents have any kids that lived??? Are you so pent up with hatred that you can't see reality? Did a Jew take your money or something? Are you a Nazi? Just trying to find out why you think one race of people is solely responsible for ALL the bad things that happen in the world.
With a name like the Iron Dictator dont expect an educated barrage of verbal enlightenment, figure your set up for more hate rant. Jew this Jew that. I'd rather stand and fight with an israeli soldier than most other countries finest. At least when the muslim suicide bomber shows his intension i Know the Jew will not hesitate and double tap his forehead. Just saying.

SWG

Since: Feb 10

Houston, Texas

#3055 Mar 27, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
With a name like the Iron Dictator dont expect an educated barrage of verbal enlightenment, figure your set up for more hate rant. Jew this Jew that. I'd rather stand and fight with an israeli soldier than most other countries finest. At least when the muslim suicide bomber shows his intension i Know the Jew will not hesitate and double tap his forehead. Just saying.
Given the same circumstances, I'd have no problem standing with an American, Canadian, Russian or Germany soldier also. They would all do the same and all are good at what they do. He can rant all he wants. He only makes himself look like a fool.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#3056 Mar 27, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> I think Putin's entire goal is to bring Russia back to its former glory.
I certainly hope so!!
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#3057 Mar 27, 2013
SWG wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight....Jews are the reason for ALL the ills in the world, right???? Jews are the ones who are teaching and sending children into markets to blow themselves up, right? Jews are the ones who will whip a woman to the bone for wearing pants, right? Jews started EVERY war known to man, right? Just so we are all clear on this.
Are you stupid?????????? Did your parents have any kids that lived??? Are you so pent up with hatred that you can't see reality? Did a Jew take your money or something? Are you a Nazi? Just trying to find out why you think one race of people is solely responsible for ALL the bad things that happen in the world.
Yes basically jews and israel and their pawns are behind every war in the last 80 years.All throughout history they have been nothing but trouble makers no matter where they lived.Most educated people knows this.Israel is 100% behind the terrorist proxie war in syria just as is their pawn the american government as the entire world knows.Hiding behind more names does not change the facts.
Syrian

New London, CT

#3058 Mar 28, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>I certainly hope so!!
Both Russia and China have increased their military footprint.
libya

Winston Hills, Australia

#3059 Mar 28, 2013
Russia exported US$ 15 billion of military hardware last year. The Yanks exported 60 billion.
So there still a long way in front but when you buy their shit they use spare parts to coerce your subordinate position. Nations don't like to be forced to use their currency just because they use their weapons. Especially after Mubarak . That will hurt the jewie boys and girls.
AFRO LATIN ASIA MID EAST

United States

#3060 Mar 28, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Both Russia and China have increased their military footprint.
to counter the US militaristic Imperailist interventionist warring agendas.
The Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#3061 Mar 28, 2013
Russia and China are not problem,but USA and UK!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#3062 Mar 28, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Everyone knows idiotneville is so dumb,
he even copies my ideas. Hehehehe
Are you too paranoid to ask ?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#3063 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>Yes basically jews and israel and their pawns are behind every war in the last 80 years.All throughout history they have been nothing but trouble makers no matter where they lived.Most educated people knows this.Israel is 100% behind the terrorist proxie war in syria just as is their pawn the american government as the entire world knows.Hiding behind more names does not change the facts.
Everyone here who do not share your level of intellect know that what you say is not correct
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#3064 Mar 28, 2013
SWG wrote:
<quoted text>
Given the same circumstances, I'd have no problem standing with an American, Canadian, Russian or Germany soldier also. They would all do the same and all are good at what they do. He can rant all he wants. He only makes himself look like a fool.
In the mind of intelligent people, you make yourself look like a fool. He gave you the concrete data, and you interpreted it as a rent. That means that you are incapable to assess reality, as reality can only be assessed from the facts. You however do not distinguish attitude, from the facts that support it.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3065 Mar 28, 2013
SWG wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't even answer a simple question so what ideas can you possibly have?

You won't even answer a simple Question, because you're a dumbass bozo. Hehehehe.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3066 Mar 28, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you too paranoid to ask ?

Are you dumbass idiotneville?
wesley

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#3067 Mar 28, 2013
grant cameron has a site, presidentalufo.com ,in which he says that 4,four top very powerful people have come forward saying they will testify they have been to mars in the eightys in a secret american program with alien tech,to establish an american military post there and claim mars as american territories,so a lot of that stuff you see about mars and nasa states hhhuuhh it was the sun or all the other excuses is a lie,but heh who knows it can not all be a lie it is just to outrages to be,or as seen from a earthbound god fearing human it mite be..
Jay

Canada

#3068 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>Yes basically jews and israel and their pawns are behind every war in the last 80 years.All throughout history they have been nothing but trouble makers no matter where they lived.Most educated people knows this.Israel is 100% behind the terrorist proxie war in syria just as is their pawn the american government as the entire world knows.Hiding behind more names does not change the facts.
Ya I could tell the Korean War, Vietnam, panama, Grenada, Libya, Rhodesia, Iran / Iraq , Georgia, Rwanda , Somalia .... Yep the Jews are hard at work eh? God dam your a racist idiot. I'm yet to see a post from you that makes any sense!
Jay

Canada

#3069 Mar 28, 2013
libya wrote:
Russia exported US$ 15 billion of military hardware last year. The Yanks exported 60 billion.
So there still a long way in front but when you buy their shit they use spare parts to coerce your subordinate position. Nations don't like to be forced to use their currency just because they use their weapons. Especially after Mubarak . That will hurt the jewie boys and girls.
Who wants to buy junk? US or garbage.
The smartest Polak

Podolsk, Russia

#3070 Mar 28, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
At least when the muslim suicide bomber shows his intension i Know the Jew will not hesitate and double tap his forehead. Just saying.
Syrian soldier would not hesitate either.
The smartest Polak

Podolsk, Russia

#3071 Mar 28, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wants to buy junk? US or garbage.
What about Saudy Arabia and India?
Are they poor to buy junk?
The smartest Polak

Podolsk, Russia

#3072 Mar 28, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I could tell the Korean War, Vietnam, panama, Grenada, Libya, Rhodesia, Iran / Iraq , Georgia, Rwanda , Somalia .... Yep the Jews are hard at work eh? God dam your a racist idiot. I'm yet to see a post from you that makes any sense!
Look who is talking! lol.
Wasn`t it you who stated idiotic racist things that Russians are not white/European?
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#3073 Mar 28, 2013
wesley wrote:
grant cameron has a site, presidentalufo.com ,in which he says that 4,four top very powerful people have come forward saying they will testify they have been to mars in the eightys in a secret american program with alien tech,to establish an american military post there and claim mars as american territories,so a lot of that stuff you see about mars and nasa states hhhuuhh it was the sun or all the other excuses is a lie,but heh who knows it can not all be a lie it is just to outrages to be,or as seen from a earthbound god fearing human it mite be..

Yes that was quite a send up
And the top up was even better;; when Dad asked Mabel to leave the table when she farted in the middle of breakfast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China Won't Run From a Fight With Trump 16 hr TRUMP a FOOL 104
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) Thu Brad 1,517
News Meeker students welcome newest Americans Thu MAGA2016 1
News Metro Family Says Man Arrested Is Veteran Needi... Thu nohelpforthecriminal 1
News Officials want coin created for New York's Purp... Wed Hostis Publicus 3
News Russia deploys missile in apparent treaty viola... Wed Anonymous 3
News What Do You Want Developed At Woodhaven And Wri... Feb 21 Andy Green 15
More from around the web