Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation

Dec 18, 2012 Full story: Russia Taday 3,579

Russia's three warships do not plan to stop at Syria port of Tartus, but may do so if they need to resupply, Russia's Ministry of Defense said.

Full Story
kadaitcha

Bingara, Australia

#2847 Mar 21, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
I keep saying, most anglo saxons are facking evil. Hehehehe.
You should know seeing you are one in NZ.
kadaitcha

Bingara, Australia

#2848 Mar 21, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
Cold war??? I hope there is WW3 and racist nazi USA becomes a dust bowl. Hehehehe.
With you right in the middle.
kadaitcha

Bingara, Australia

#2849 Mar 21, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
It's kinda like this, idiotjay goes by the name jackassjay. Hehehehe.
Jackass suits you fine,don't spoil anything by changing it.
kadaitcha

Bingara, Australia

#2850 Mar 21, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Why am I such an idiotfool. Hehehehe.
More like a dimwit

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2851 Mar 21, 2013
kadaitcha wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know seeing you are one in NZ.

In NZ??? are you dreaming or confused.

Location hidden

#2852 Mar 21, 2013
kadaitcha wrote:
<quoted text>
More like a dimwit

Ok, you're a dimwit, idiotfool. Hehehehe.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#2853 Mar 21, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been letting America violate you for decades. What possible difference a few flyovers make? LOL
Your right we let your poison companies like Monsanto do business here unaware of their dark intensions, seed monopoly, genetically modified with DNA from fish and dog to human DNA in their seeds, companies like that have violated a trust our people had shared we are still great friends but very wise to clever American sales deception. In contrast outside of Quebec City most farmers have turned organic and its spreading. Education has been the side effect.
rtloder

Cobbitty, Australia

#2854 Mar 21, 2013
Actually there is a very good article in the
" NEWS CHINA" magazine this month on the subject of Chinese assertiveness.
It mentions the complaisant attitude to politics due to the dilation of the economy during the 1990 ies. and part of the present millennium.
Which is now being taken advantage of by the US who is creating division in the Pacific Nations in order to exploit the tensions arising from the newly created hostilities.
The article concludes Japan purchasing Diaouya Island "off itself" in order to solve a territorial dispute is a goof ball deal for Japan.
apm

Podolsk, Russia

#2855 Mar 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? What's that have to do with Russia violating our sovereignty?
You hide behind the back of USA, telling that it was not Canada but USA but this is not fair. You are nearly the same.
Canada participates in such wars as Afganistan, Yugoslavia, in the beginning of 20th century in took part in agression against Southern Africa. Isn`t it too much for such a small (judging by population) country?
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#2856 Mar 21, 2013
The poster jay is not from canada it is a internet propagandist that hides behind such names as george,jay,neville,kenhunt,rav en claw,and countless others.It is located in america.
Syrian

New London, CT

#2857 Mar 22, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, there is still an empire-mentality in some American circles, which is feeling threatened of late. The psychology of that mentality dictates that as the economic power of the US wains, our hyperinvestment in the military should be used to counter that trend, not of course by colonial-era methods but in more subtle ways.
I, for one, would prefer to farm my own food and generate my own electricity than be lulled into forsaking honor and honesty for material comfort.
Don't forget insane McCain! He's ready to go to war with anyone!! LOL!!!

“Slovak,Ukrainian &Polish power ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2858 Mar 22, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Don't forget insane McCain! He's ready to go to war with anyone!! LOL!!!
But don't forget SHOOTIN PUTIN!!!

Everybody knows Russians don't feel their huge Russian land mass empire is enough and they want to make Russia even bigger. Even if that means making Russia extend its borders into Syria. How greedy can a nation get?
rtloder

Wentworthville, Australia

#2859 Mar 22, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right we let your poison companies like Monsanto do business here unaware of their dark intensions, seed monopoly, genetically modified with DNA from fish and dog to human DNA in their seeds, companies like that have violated a trust our people had shared we are still great friends but very wise to clever American sales deception. In contrast outside of Quebec City most farmers have turned organic and its spreading. Education has been the side effect.
You are making a fool of yourself talking about organic like that.
There is nothing more deceitful than saying
something is wrong with super-phosphate and round up.
I don't know about genetic modified
though. I was trapped with that rubbish until I did a Tafe course in production horticulture.
kadaitcha

Bingara, Australia

#2860 Mar 22, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
In NZ??? are you dreaming or confused.
Where do you think you are ?
kadaitcha

Bingara, Australia

#2861 Mar 22, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
The poster jay is not from canada it is a internet propagandist that hides behind such names as george,jay,neville,kenhunt,rav en claw,and countless others.It is located in america.
Like you ?
I have my eye on you !
oliver cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

#2862 Mar 22, 2013
Mr Slovak wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody knows Russians don't feel their huge Russian land mass empire is enough and they want to make Russia even bigger. Even if that means making Russia extend its borders into Syria. How greedy can a nation get?
Idiots like you don't think Russians have any right to Russia.

Location hidden

#2863 Mar 22, 2013
kadaitcha wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you think you are ?

Where do you think your brain is ? Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#2864 Mar 22, 2013
Mr Slovak wrote:
<quoted text>

But don't forget idiot Slovak. Hehehehe.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#2865 Mar 22, 2013
kadaitcha wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you ?
I have my eye on you !
No I use one name as most people on here know very well.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2866 Mar 22, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
Oh go kiss a brick you immature little twit, this is getting tiring, go play in the traffic or something

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Released from Cuba, Alan Gross says freedom is ... 5 hr Hooogle It 2
Federal review verifies long waits for veterans... 6 hr huey goins 15
Elvis Presley's sex secrets exposed 8 hr Toby Scald 6
Obama immigration plan changes little for undoc... 8 hr sandy1 4
High Quality Oral Surgery from Orange City Surg... (Jan '14) 13 hr Celine 2
Georgia hospital losing $2 million a year in mi... 20 hr northernboy62 1
SOA Watch may protest on Fort Benning Road unde... 22 hr Will Dockery 4
More from around the web