Russian warships set sail to Mediterr...

Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation

There are 3578 comments on the Russia Taday story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

Russia's three warships do not plan to stop at Syria port of Tartus, but may do so if they need to resupply, Russia's Ministry of Defense said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

apm

Podolsk, Russia

#2739 Mar 18, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
They would rather have Al-Qaeda,then they can justify their ridiculous war on Terror and make millions well they are at it,no make that billions,problem is many people are just too damn stupid to reaalize they are paying the bill with taxes.
But why common people don`t see their governments are fooling them?
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#2740 Mar 18, 2013
mxlplx wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You're delusional but amusing. Geography and geology are not your strong suit, that's for sure.
Stroytransgaz is active in Syria building the Arab gas pipeline with a total length of 319 kilometers and the gas processing plant (South Middle Area Gas Exploitation Project).
The gas processing plant is the second facility, which was built by Stroytransgaz in Syria.
Tatneft is there also.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#2741 Mar 18, 2013
apm wrote:
<quoted text>
But why common people don`t see their governments are fooling them?
Probably because its the easy way out,it doesn't require them to think,they let a bunch of Murdering war criminals do their thinking for them,do you know what many Germans said after the War when asked about all the War crimes and mass murders? but we didn't know
rtloder

Baulkham Hills, Australia

#2742 Mar 18, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I get the impression they are being used.

Yes that's where I differ from most people on both sides I think they are being used by God.
I think His interests are not in concert with our interests.
I am hard core like them but they haven't thought it through.
How could they ? all I do is think about thinking it's not an attractive proposition.
heggeg

Rochester, PA

#2743 Mar 18, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Get Over it russia gonna stomp butt
Jay

Canada

#2744 Mar 18, 2013
apm wrote:
Why western people can`t understand a very simple thing - if Assad will go, Al Quada will take his place.
No chance for pro western government of any kind.
They make up a small fragment of the Syrian rebel forces. After reading think tank studies the objective is to counter Russian and Chinese arms by arming not al Quada but the majority of the rebels who are ex soldiers and pissed of civilians once they take over and they will. Iran and Russia lose a potential trillion dollar natural gas market. Qatar and the Saudis will monopolies the natural gas thus feeding Europe and taking the monopoly away from Russia. This is one big proxy war. Another factor is the biological and chemical weapons, if the Syrian rebels are armed and restructured for real time battlefield data those weapons can not be dispersed into Lebanon or abroad. That combined is the main focus.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#2745 Mar 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
They make up a small fragment of the Syrian rebel forces. After reading think tank studies the objective is to counter Russian and Chinese arms by arming not al Quada but the majority of the rebels who are ex soldiers and pissed of civilians once they take over and they will. Iran and Russia lose a potential trillion dollar natural gas market. Qatar and the Saudis will monopolies the natural gas thus feeding Europe and taking the monopoly away from Russia. This is one big proxy war. Another factor is the biological and chemical weapons, if the Syrian rebels are armed and restructured for real time battlefield data those weapons can not be dispersed into Lebanon or abroad. That combined is the main focus.
Yes but that's not what Tsar Putin TV tells them.
apm

Podolsk, Russia

#2746 Mar 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
They make up a small fragment of the Syrian rebel forces.
That is what you said about Libya until they killed US ambassador.
Stop fooling yourself - islamic bigots will take over.
Like they already took ovr in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia.
All countries where Arabic spring was successful, islamic extremists took power.
I don`t see why it should be any different in Syria.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#2747 Mar 18, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but that's not what Tsar Putin TV tells them.
This is the reality have you watched it Clown?
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#2748 Mar 18, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =y-VCQMR009UXX This is the reality have you watched it Clown?
Ivan have you issued orders yet withdrawing British citizenship and rejecting self-determination from the Falkland Islanders yet?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2749 Mar 18, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Ivan have you issued orders yet withdrawing British citizenship and rejecting self-determination from the Falkland Islanders yet?
He is really hung up on his video, can almost feel him pouting because no one wants to watch it. LOL
Oliver cromwell

Accrington, UK

#2750 Mar 18, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
He is really hung up on his video, can almost feel him pouting because no one wants to watch it. LOL
Why so scared?it isn't my video it was made by more than twenty reporters who spent months in Syria exposing Western Bullshit.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#2751 Mar 18, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2752 Mar 18, 2013
Oliver cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so scared?it isn't my video it was made by more than twenty reporters who spent months in Syria exposing Western Bullshit.
who cares, we just have gotten to know your personality and it is creapy

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#2753 Mar 18, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
A chimp has much higher IQ than idiot neville. Hehehehe.
Only you personally would think that,chimp.
Oliver cromwell

Accrington, UK

#2754 Mar 18, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Creapy, because i want to get at the facts.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#2755 Mar 18, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =y-VCQMR009UXX This is the reality have you watched it Clown?
Who is the (paymaster) Sheik ?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2756 Mar 18, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>

who cares what Jackassgeorge says. Hehehehe.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2757 Mar 18, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you personally would think that,chimp.

Only you personally would have an IQ lower than a chimp. Hehehehe.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2758 Mar 18, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
who cares what Jackassgeorge says. Hehehehe.
If you do not care why do you reply to me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hurricane Maria leaves at least 15 dead on Domi... 5 hr Birdzilla 1
News Air Force to downsize staff at closed King Salm... (Feb '10) Wed charis 41
News Harvard withdraws fellowship invitation to Chel... Wed youll shoot your ... 29
News California tries to goose electric car sales wi... Sep 17 Solarman 1
Military age discrimination should be outlawed. (Jan '11) Sep 17 Nick 22
News Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama' (Sep '10) Sep 17 District10 2,535
News Army, Georgia Power build 250-acre solar energy... (Dec '16) Sep 17 Jamesmatheson 3
More from around the web