Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation

There are 3578 comments on the Russia Taday story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

Russia's three warships do not plan to stop at Syria port of Tartus, but may do so if they need to resupply, Russia's Ministry of Defense said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#2369 Mar 11, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder how that investigation is going on into the Rape of Native Women and Girls by the Canadian Police,please tell me there is an investigation.
Ivan your quite the scumbag old timer.
Any new threats from your wheelchair today?
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#2370 Mar 11, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Ivan your quite the scumbag old timer.
Any new threats from your wheelchair today?
Still no cure for your drooling, dingleberry ?
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#2371 Mar 11, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no cure for your drooling, dingleberry ?
Madrasa boy good see you back.
Thought maybe you got a bad concussion again from bouncing your head off the floor.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2372 Mar 11, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Tyrant is the phrase, the Aggressors use in their propaganda, to mobilize the fools on their side; and you are the NATO Club, and their clients' Al-Qaida propagandist, working on mobilization of fools. Sorry, some of us are not your customers!!!
Then stop answering.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2373 Mar 11, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
So when Americans take something from someone, than its okay!
China did not take Tibet from anyone; the borders, and the populations, were moving throughout several thousand years of the Regionís history. And China did improve the standard of living of Tibetans, according to their populations' opinion. But Dalai Lama, sitting outside the country, keeps meeting Western Leaders and complaining, because he and his leeches lost their privileges. Sure, the West is always ready to exploit such opportunity, and to put their noses into other Country's business.
Oh brother, where did you get this tidbit of information, Mad magazine or the Nazi tribune.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2375 Mar 11, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Madrasa boy good see you back.
Thought maybe you got a bad concussion again from bouncing your head off the floor.
I think you have more success talking to a wall than these 3 or 1, not sure but I think they are all the same person, it would be a surprise to find 4 retards them them.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#2376 Mar 11, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have more success talking to a wall than these 3 or 1, not sure but I think they are all the same person, it would be a surprise to find 4 retards them them.
Lol
The radicals just make me laugh i know there spins and deception.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#2377 Mar 11, 2013
Angel Carromero the Spanish driver imprisoned in Cuba now in Spain says Castro regime car following them rammed his car intentionally killing his 2 passenger Cuban dissidents.

The Spaniard says he was heavily drugged by the Cuban regime threatened and forced to sign phony confessions.
He was imprisoned in deplorable conditions beyond imagination.

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-03-05 ...
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#2378 Mar 11, 2013
Angel Carromero Spanish citizen.

Drugged and threatened by Cuban dictatorship.

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-03-05...
Small Town America UGX

Lake Worth, FL

#2379 Mar 11, 2013
Avenger wrote:
Angel Carromero the Spanish driver imprisoned in Cuba now in Spain says Castro regime car following them rammed his car intentionally killing his 2 passenger Cuban dissidents.

The Spaniard says he was heavily drugged by the Cuban regime threatened and forced to sign phony confessions.

He was imprisoned in deplorable conditions beyond imagination.
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-03-05 ...
Why was this imperialist from the EU interfering in Cuban politics? Perhaps he should stay out of the Americas and worry more about his own corrupt government?
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#2380 Mar 11, 2013
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was this imperialist from the EU interfering in Cuban politics? Perhaps he should stay out of the Americas and worry more about his own corrupt government?
Serb is upset with the victim big shock.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#2381 Mar 11, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, copy and paste 3,259
No copy and paste from me neville or is it kenhunt today?

Covington, VA

#2382 Mar 11, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Tyrant is the phrase, the Aggressors use in their propaganda, to mobilize the fools on their side; and you are the NATO Club, and their clients' Al-Qaida propagandist, working on mobilization of fools. Sorry, some of us are not your customers!!!
Well said Chris!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#2384 Mar 11, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
So when Americans take something from someone, than its okay!
China did not take Tibet from anyone; the borders, and the populations, were moving throughout several thousand years of the Regionís history. And China did improve the standard of living of Tibetans, according to their populations' opinion. But Dalai Lama, sitting outside the country, keeps meeting Western Leaders and complaining, because he and his leeches lost their privileges. Sure, the West is always ready to exploit such opportunity, and to put their noses into other Country's business.
You are the red under the bed plague,you have a negative reply to everything.

AUSTRALIAN

#2385 Mar 11, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
The only history he knows about is the history of his failure.
Like your 20 million dead ?
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#2386 Mar 11, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your 20 million dead ?
WTF are you talking about ?
20 million dead brain cells in your skull, right ?

AUSTRALIAN

#2387 Mar 11, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you talking about ?
20 million dead brain cells in your skull, right ?
Gosh thankyou for enlightening me that I have 20 million brain cells.
I take it you only have 23

AUSTRALIAN

#2388 Mar 11, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Well said Chris!
Talking to yourself again

Covington, VA

#2389 Mar 11, 2013
No you do that george
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#2390 Mar 12, 2013
The Syrian government is reportedly using local militias known as Popular Committees to commit mass killings which are at times sectarian in nature, U.N. human rights investigators said.

"In a disturbing and dangerous trend, mass killings allegedly perpetrated by Popular Committees have at times taken on sectarian overtones," the U.N. commission of inquiry on Syria, led by Brazilian Paulo Pinheiro, said in its latest report to the U.N. Human Rights Council in Geneva.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/11/us-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Navy says submarine being built to be named USS... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 4
News 'Plane Talk' with Canada's top soldier, on the ... 5 hr Neighbors 1
News Holloman Increases FPCON to Bravo 8 hr Think again invis... 2
News Protester Leaves Shell Ship North of Seattle; 1... 10 hr RustyS 2
News Why this Ukrainian 'revolution' may be doomed, too 13 hr FASCIST Ukraine 187
News Jade Helm exercises will be held in the same st... 18 hr Your Ex 7
News Jade 15: Texas and the whole GOP Going Mad 21 hr Tazo 8
More from around the web