Russian warships set sail to Mediterr...

Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation

There are 3578 comments on the Russia Taday story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

Russia's three warships do not plan to stop at Syria port of Tartus, but may do so if they need to resupply, Russia's Ministry of Defense said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

George

Red Deer, Canada

#2348 Mar 10, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>I am not like you sorry to inform you.
Thank God for that, no one except your alter-egos is like you, lol
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2349 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>Assad is the president of Syria who is very popular with the Syrian citizens and he fights terrorist.I support that.
He may be president but popular he is not, and as for fighting terrorists, well he has no clue who he bombs, he was killing the SAA in battle just last week and did not seem to care, just used the excuse that he was loosing the battle so "Bombs Away", nice try Einstein.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#2350 Mar 10, 2013
Same lies as usual from a terrorist supporting hasbarat using countless names I see.As I said before Assad is the elected president of Syria who is very popular with the citizens of Syria which anyone educated about Syria knows.The Syrian government has been fighting and killing terrorist for 2 years that are armed and funded by the american government and israel as the world knows.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#2351 Mar 11, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Movement of borders are common phenomenon. Americans took New Mexico and good part of California from Mexico. Nobody is mentioning it. As for Tibet, China improved living conditions of Tibetans, and freed them from their feudal Tibetan monks’ leeches.
Who do you think the Spaniards took Mexico from ?
What difference are the leeching monks to that of the Chinese politburo who treat their people no different ?

AUSTRALIAN

#2352 Mar 11, 2013
Same lies as usual from a terrorist supporting hasbarat using countless names I see.As I said before Assad is the elected president of Syria who is very popular with the citizens of Syria which anyone educated about Syria knows.The Syrian government has been fighting and killing terrorist for 2 years that are armed and funded by the american government and israel as the world knows.
Lies lies lies and more lies from no one like you who doesn't know the truth.

AUSTRALIAN

#2353 Mar 11, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Assad is a tyrant, you bow to the tyrant ie pro-tyrant, end of story
I hear tell that Assad is quite popular in Lebanon .
rtloder

Marrickville, Australia

#2354 Mar 11, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a difference ?

Your the cutting edge of an imbeciles wedge splitting the grain of humanity sending it down the putrid drain of your mind.
You and Obama are two orgs preying on the ignorance of our less well educated friends who hold out their hand to be rescued from your evil kind.
There was no answer to the economic and over population problem in Tunisia 2 years ago that started this awfulness.
Every US President would make the same promises. our system will give you everything.
Obama come clean when he said in absolute honesty. "You know that promise of vibrant Cities Bush and all his predecessors made : well its not going to happen because there is not enough to go around ; the joke is on you.".
But the World is not laughing.

AUSTRALIAN

#2355 Mar 11, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the cutting edge of an imbeciles wedge splitting the grain of humanity sending it down the putrid drain of your mind.
You and Obama are two orgs preying on the ignorance of our less well educated friends who hold out their hand to be rescued from your evil kind.
There was no answer to the economic and over population problem in Tunisia 2 years ago that started this awfulness.
Every US President would make the same promises. our system will give you everything.
Obama come clean when he said in absolute honesty. "You know that promise of vibrant Cities Bush and all his predecessors made : well its not going to happen because there is not enough to go around ; the joke is on you.".
But the World is not laughing.
Now that your theatrics are over answer the question put to you please.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#2356 Mar 11, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that your theatrics are over answer the question put to you please.

I did answer it I made a mistake and expressed Dimitri's name incorrectly which had a bad connotation.
You made a pun as though I was guilty of the same thing and then I said NO it is not the same thing though not in so many words.

AUSTRALIAN

#2357 Mar 11, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I did answer it I made a mistake and expressed Dimitri's name incorrectly which had a bad connotation.
You made a pun as though I was guilty of the same thing and then I said NO it is not the same thing though not in so many words.
Not at all,I wanted to know the alternatives.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2359 Mar 11, 2013
Yes, copy and paste 3,259
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#2360 Mar 11, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Assad is a tyrant, you bow to the tyrant ie pro-tyrant, end of story
Tyrant is the phrase, the Aggressors use in their propaganda, to mobilize the fools on their side; and you are the NATO Club, and their clients' Al-Qaida propagandist, working on mobilization of fools. Sorry, some of us are not your customers!!!
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#2361 Mar 11, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think the Spaniards took Mexico from ?
What difference are the leeching monks to that of the Chinese politburo who treat their people no different ?
So when Americans take something from someone, than its okay!

China did not take Tibet from anyone; the borders, and the populations, were moving throughout several thousand years of the Region’s history. And China did improve the standard of living of Tibetans, according to their populations' opinion. But Dalai Lama, sitting outside the country, keeps meeting Western Leaders and complaining, because he and his leeches lost their privileges. Sure, the West is always ready to exploit such opportunity, and to put their noses into other Country's business.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#2362 Mar 11, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
So when Americans take something from someone, than its okay!
China did not take Tibet from anyone; the borders, and the populations, were moving throughout several thousand years of the Region’s history. And China did improve the standard of living of Tibetans, according to their populations' opinion. But Dalai Lama, sitting outside the country, keeps meeting Western Leaders and complaining, because he and his leeches lost their privileges. Sure, the West is always ready to exploit such opportunity, and to put their noses into other Country's business.
China did not take Tibet from anyone?
Yeah sure Chrisy from the jungle smoke another one.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#2363 Mar 11, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
You better concern yourself about Canada’s issues with their Aboriginal people; there are quite a few issues. And neither China, nor Russia ever raises questions about this subject; because they consider it the Canadian internal affairs.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#2364 Mar 11, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You better concern yourself about Canada’s issues with their Aboriginal people; there are quite a few issues. And neither China, nor Russia ever raises questions about this subject; because they consider it the Canadian internal affairs.
Lol
Foreigner you think you just get off the boat and start throwing your weight around your a joke.
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

#2365 Mar 11, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Read some History Clown.
Oliver Cromwell

Poulton, UK

#2366 Mar 11, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder how that investigation is going on into the Rape of Native Women and Girls by the Canadian Police,please tell me there is an investigation.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#2367 Mar 11, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Read some History Clown.
I know history better than you ever will Ivan the pathological liar.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

#2368 Mar 11, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Read some History Clown.
The only history he knows about is the history of his failure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Survey: Bad leadership drives soldiers to leave (May '11) 4 hr Army Sucks 38
News Blatter's 17-year rule in soccer marked by grow... 8 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 2
News Memorial Day ceremonies have personal touch 11 hr Latricia 2
News Marine Thrown Out Of The Military For Not Remov... 13 hr goonsquad 48
News Pakistani woman found mentally unfit for NY trial (Nov '08) Mon Lion 3
News Cuban official daily says removal from U.S. bla... Sun L I G E R 1
News Sugar Grove may become minimum-security prison (Aug '14) May 31 melisa thomas 2
More from around the web