Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation

Dec 18, 2012 Full story: Russia Taday 3,579

Russia's three warships do not plan to stop at Syria port of Tartus, but may do so if they need to resupply, Russia's Ministry of Defense said.

Full Story

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#2327 Mar 9, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
I see the terrorist supporting hasbarat jew behind the names george,jay,neville,ken hunt etc is still posting its usual lies and disinformation.This article was nothing but more propaganda and was proved to be that.
Still the same spam over and over again from no one.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#2328 Mar 10, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking about "no one" like you "no one" !

I always take particular interest in what truth has to say. And I am also well informed by Demerit. Hong Kong was a new one on me I hope I haven't sunk to Jays level.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#2329 Mar 10, 2013
Dimitri sorry

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#2330 Mar 10, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Dimitri sorry
Is there a difference ?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2331 Mar 10, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Dimitri sorry

That's ok, no problem.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#2332 Mar 10, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Hong Kong?????
Look jackassjay, the lease on Hong Kong run out, it was up to the Chinese whether to renew that lease or not,
they decided not to renew and Britain had to give it back.
Get your facts right jackass, before opening your stupid mouth. Hehehehe.
Ya I get that smart guy, the spin off is free people vavoomed elsewhere. When the commies marched in thousands fled. Vancouver is known as Hong Couver. Go blow a goat dimwit.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#2333 Mar 10, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I always take particular interest in what truth has to say. And I am also well informed by Demerit. Hong Kong was a new one on me I hope I haven't sunk to Jays level.
Truth is an anarchist nut job if you place credibility in his extreme hate rants you reflect poorly on your judgement thus character. Shake your head, think before you type.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#2334 Mar 10, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Dimitri sorry
Wow some sentimental brotherly love ... I'm tearing up... Now quit being gay and get back to the conversation.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#2335 Mar 10, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
That's ok, no problem.
This is where I PUKE !!!
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#2336 Mar 10, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean like the respect for Tibet ?
Movement of borders are common phenomenon. Americans took New Mexico and good part of California from Mexico. Nobody is mentioning it. As for Tibet, China improved living conditions of Tibetans, and freed them from their feudal Tibetan monks’ leeches.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2337 Mar 10, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I get that smart guy, the spin off is free people vavoomed elsewhere. When the commies marched in thousands fled. Vancouver is known as Hong Couver. Go blow a goat dimwit.

You mean, you were ranting lies, and were proved wrong.

I did not name you as jackassjay for nothing. Hehehehe.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#2338 Mar 10, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is an anarchist nut job if you place credibility in his extreme hate rants you reflect poorly on your judgement thus character. Shake your head, think before you type.
Truth is not anarchist, or belonging to any ideology. Truth is just very well informed. And you are brainwashed, and completely uneducated. Truth might be turned off by injustices, which some people inflict upon other people, but this is his moral stand, not ranting.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2339 Mar 10, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a difference ?
I think Truth and Chris and Oxyz are the same person. All 3 are blind to reality and blind loyal to anything communist, anti authority, very pro Tyrant and have no humanitarian spirit at all.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2340 Mar 10, 2013
I see the terrorist supporting hasbarat jew behind the names george,jay,neville,ken hunt etc is still posting its usual lies and disinformation.This article was nothing but more propaganda and was proved to be that.
Hey shitforbrains, to show everyone how good you are are seeing and repeating facts, I have been gone since Friday and turn on the computer to you spewing your rabinous venom at people accusing me of whatever, you are just a pile of dog crap.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#2341 Mar 10, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about yourself again george?? Why are you still using all these different names?? We all know it is you.

Covington, VA

#2342 Mar 10, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Truth and Chris and Oxyz are the same person. All 3 are blind to reality and blind loyal to anything communist, anti authority, very pro Tyrant and have no humanitarian spirit at all.
Pro tyrant?? I have stated many times that I do not support the war criminals in the american government or israel or what they do.You obviously have me confused with someone else.

Covington, VA

#2343 Mar 10, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is not anarchist, or belonging to any ideology. Truth is just very well informed. And you are brainwashed, and completely uneducated. Truth might be turned off by injustices, which some people inflict upon other people, but this is his moral stand, not ranting.
Thank you Chris
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2344 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>Thank you Chris
Isn't that cute the little trol is talking to himself.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2345 Mar 10, 2013
<quoted text>Pro tyrant?? I have stated many times that I do not support the war criminals in the american government or israel or what they do.You obviously have me confused with someone else.
Assad is a tyrant, you bow to the tyrant ie pro-tyrant, end of story

Covington, VA

#2346 Mar 10, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Assad is a tyrant, you bow to the tyrant ie pro-tyrant, end of story
Assad is the president of Syria who is very popular with the Syrian citizens and he fights terrorist.I support that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pentagon: Claim that U.S. Navy shot down MH370 ... Tue _malon_goblok 1
Norway Massacre: Could It Happen in the U.S? (Jul '11) Tue Swedenforever 598
Albania and NATO enhance military co-operation Mon Aleksandra 9
Flight MH370 was 'shot down by the US military ... Mon _malon_goblok 1
Jerome Gray Mon TAG 1
U.S. military readiness for war, competitive ed... Mon Jaimie 95
Strange new fish discovered at record-breaking ... Dec 22 Jaimie 4
More from around the web