Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation

Dec 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Russia Taday

Russia's three warships do not plan to stop at Syria port of Tartus, but may do so if they need to resupply, Russia's Ministry of Defense said.

Comments (Page 113)

Showing posts 2,241 - 2,260 of3,579
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Space programs send chimps into space,I take it you are not qualified
Why don`t you stick to your australian business like shaging kangaroo or eating wombats? lol.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don`t you stick to your australian business like shaging kangaroo or eating wombats? lol.
Stick to your boring day job and forget any dreams of becoming a stand up comedian.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Busted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your tactics don't work either Fontaine.
Who's Fontaine ?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Piss off cheese dick! grade 3 is over. As your credibility is worthless, try another communist tactic.
Dimwit, Chris and U

Jackassjay throwing a tantrum. Hehehehe.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> I think it will just legitimize and increase Russian, Iranian and Chinese military support for the Syrian regime. If Britain sends arms to the Syrian rebels, there no longer is an argument against Russia or any other country also increasing the firepower and weaponry of the Syrian government to fight off foreign backed "terrorist" insurgents.
Past tense, Britain has SENT the vehicles. As far as legitimizing, well I do not think Russia, CHina or Iran care about what anyone thinks, they are going to do what they want, it is just business for them, who cares that 70,000 people died,they want to sell more, jets, helicopters, AK47's, ARG's, tanks, large weapons, small weapons and ALL the ammunition that keeps getting used up. This is a money pit for them nothing more, do they care about Assad or Syrians absolutely not, they only care about keeping him alive so that he will continue printing money and buying more weapons and shipping out the gold from Syria. Britain has recogized this, France and many other countries and I am sure the next European vote will release the arms embargo and the civil war will end.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Syria's Assad deluded by his inner circle, U.N./Arab League peace envoy Lakhdar Brahimi.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/28/us-...
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Past tense, Britain has SENT the vehicles. As far as legitimizing, well I do not think Russia, CHina or Iran care about what anyone thinks, they are going to do what they want, it is just business for them, who cares that 70,000 people died,they want to sell more, jets, helicopters, AK47's, ARG's, tanks, large weapons, small weapons and ALL the ammunition that keeps getting used up. This is a money pit for them nothing more, do they care about Assad or Syrians absolutely not, they only care about keeping him alive so that he will continue printing money and buying more weapons and shipping out the gold from Syria. Britain has recogized this, France and many other countries and I am sure the next European vote will release the arms embargo and the civil war will end.
You see everyone as perverted as you. However, countries like Russia, and China, are not ‘greed only’ countries, as the West is. Russia and China have principles. They adhere to the International Laws; such as the laws, which prohibit Regime Change policies, as forming the Government is part of the sovereignty rights, guaranteed to every country by the UN Charter.

Since: May 08

Kiev-Moscow-St.Peterburg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to print cash money for Jihad. I heard your partners terrorist monkeys blame you for nonpayments...

You know, Jihad costs some money.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You see everyone as perverted as you. However, countries like Russia, and China, are not ‘greed only’ countries, as the West is. Russia and China have principles. They adhere to the International Laws; such as the laws, which prohibit Regime Change policies, as forming the Government is part of the sovereignty rights, guaranteed to every country by the UN Charter.
Yeah ok, thats why China is preparing 100,000 troops to go to North Korea to back up the temper tantrum jerk that runs it and with the intent of taking over South Korea.

Oh and what about the dispute with Japan and the islands that Japan owns and now China thinks they should own them.

Perverted??? Do you even know what that word means???
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

M_A_X_I_M wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to print cash money for Jihad. I heard your partners terrorist monkeys blame you for nonpayments...
You know, Jihad costs some money.
Well Syria knows better than to ask Russia for money as it spend billions on North Korea by forgiving the debts there so the little retard can build some more bombs and maybe replace some of the 1942 tanks and buy some jets to take on south Korea.

Since: May 08

Kiev-Moscow-St.Peterburg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ok, thats why China is preparing 100,000 troops to go to North Korea to back up the temper tantrum jerk that runs it and with the intent of taking over South Korea.
LOL!

Why not 1 000 000, they can afford it.

Where you get information from?
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

M_A_X_I_M wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Why not 1 000 000, they can afford it.
Where you get information from?
I will get the article and post if for you, in a rush right now but will
Oliver Cromwell

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
I will get the article and post if for you, in a rush right now but will
1000.000 they could deploy 5000.000 if they wanted,they have to be on Guard otherwise they could wake up one day to find Reich troops on the yellow river unlike the US the Chinese have a Border with Korea,what happens there is their business its not US business.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a bunch of baloney. China redraws a map of its region claiming an extension of their territory violating more then a few sovereign nations. Tibet? Taiwan? Hong Kong? Russia sets up puppet government regimes in Belarus, Ukraine, Chechnya and Kazhikstan... Adhere to international laws lol. Ya good one.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a bunch of baloney. China redraws a map of its region claiming an extension of their territory violating more then a few sovereign nations. Tibet? Taiwan? Hong Kong? Russia sets up puppet government regimes in Belarus, Ukraine, Chechnya and Kazhikstan... Adhere to international laws lol. Ya good one.

Hong Kong?????

Look jackassjay, the lease on Hong Kong run out, it was up to the Chinese whether to renew that lease or not,

they decided not to renew and Britain had to give it back.

Get your facts right jackass, before opening your stupid mouth. Hehehehe.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

I see the terrorist supporting hasbarat jew behind the names george,jay,neville,ken hunt etc is still posting its usual lies and disinformation.This article was nothing but more propaganda and was proved to be that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean like the respect for Tibet ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
I see the terrorist supporting hasbarat Jew behind the names George,jay,Neville,ken hunt etc is still posting its usual lies and disinformation.This article was nothing but more propaganda and was proved to be that.
You are our propaganda
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are our propaganda
Talking about yourself "george"??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Talking about yourself "george"??
I am talking about "no one" like you "no one" !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,241 - 2,260 of3,579
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••