Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation

Dec 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Russia Taday

Russia's three warships do not plan to stop at Syria port of Tartus, but may do so if they need to resupply, Russia's Ministry of Defense said.

Comments (Page 112)

Showing posts 2,221 - 2,240 of3,579
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Retrievable Wisdom

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
No, I just like taking the piss out of idiots like you. Hehehehe.
So you're a urinal sniffer with gay tendencies, have you ever been arrested for your strange habits? Hehehehe

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Retrievable Wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're a urinal sniffer with gay tendencies, have you ever been arrested for your strange habits? Hehehehe
Wisdom??? that's a laugh, there's more wisdom in a chimp,

by implication you have a lot less wisdom than a chimp. Hehehehe.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oxy moron would suit better
LOL, good one
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Retrievable Wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, if he only knew English
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a thought I'm betting Germany is a hidden player here... No more nuke plants, going green but thirsty for a new avenue of natural gas from Qatar. Britain probably received a financial or trade benefit behind close doors. German troops in Turkey... Hmmm rebel friendly.

That Cold War rhetoric is worn out and thirsty and I'll tell you why Russia just joined The World Trade Organization.
WTO founded on the General Agreement on Tariffs amend Trade.
Anti Politics. Hostile to sanctions since 1995. 155 members.
Qatar is not helped or hindered in its economic dealings by the current conflict.
Qatar is directing terror to Syria at the moment tomorrow will in everyone's estimation if successful will be directed elsewhere. Its a deep psychological relevance not a passing political issue.
Bringing me too your admission of being a tiger. Even two tigers competing in one stupid self.
Made on the very same day I read this independent of your confession.
( Ma Huan: YING-YAI. SHENG -LAN: The Overall Survey of the Ocean's Shores").
Page 113.
"In the town where we are there tigers which turn into men; they enter the markets; and walk around mixing with people.
And after they have been recognized; they are captured and killed".

They are recognized exactly the same way you were caught. They can't resist doing a bit of boasting.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wisdom??? that's a laugh, there's more wisdom in a chimp,
by implication you have a lot less wisdom than a chimp. Hehehehe.
Space programs send chimps into space,I take it you are not qualified

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, if he only knew English

What a jackass, you made a grammatical mistake in your idiot comment, with only five basic words.

Jackassgeorge, I suggest you keep your idiot mouth shut,
or you will make a fool of yourself, with your ignorance. Hehehehehe.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
If it were possible for I or anyone else described as me or George and if one of us have 100 aliases then can anybody here see one hundred replies at anytime since the start of this forum ?
I must thank Truth&Lies23 for bringing the term hasbarat to my attention as I never thought of it so I ask of you to tell me term used to describe Arab spin doctors ?
George you fool no one here.You are a hasbarat as I said jay,george,neville,ken hunt,raven claw,trisha,and all your other countless names you hide behind.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>George you fool no one here.You are a hasbarat as I said jay,george,neville,ken hunt,raven claw,trisha,and all your other countless names you hide behind.
Well well Chrissy, you are such an idiot
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Like I said you fool no one and that tactic is not working either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>George you fool no one here.You are a hasbarat as I said jay,george,neville,ken hunt,raven claw,trisha,and all your other countless names you hide behind.
You are missing 94 other names you accuse everyone of,dimwit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Do we call you "no one", now ?
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we call you "no one", now ?
Good one, "no one" or "nobody" either works, At least he had the sense to stop using "Reality" as we know he is anything but Reality.
Busted

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Still living in your fantasy land and hiding behind different names george,jay,neville etc.
How many names you got Fontaine?
Busted

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Neither can you Fontaine!
Busted

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Like I said you fool no one and that tactic is not working either.
Your tactics don't work either Fontaine.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Still living in your fantasy land and hiding behind different names george,jay,neville etc.
Piss off cheese dick! grade 3 is over. As your credibility is worthless, try another communist tactic.
Dimwit, Chris and U
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Only Sherman had an issue with Atlanta!
So what do think about Britain deploying armoured equiptment that is armed for anti aircraft engagements? With mercs from Britain... ex SAS and Academi on a small scale all the Iranian and Russian advisors must be nervous ... as superior technology enters the realm. Hmm. decisive battles coming.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do think about Britain deploying armoured equiptment that is armed for anti aircraft engagements? With mercs from Britain... ex SAS and Academi on a small scale all the Iranian and Russian advisors must be nervous ... as superior technology enters the realm. Hmm. decisive battles coming.
I think it will just legitimize and increase Russian, Iranian and Chinese military support for the Syrian regime. If Britain sends arms to the Syrian rebels, there no longer is an argument against Russia or any other country also increasing the firepower and weaponry of the Syrian government to fight off foreign backed "terrorist" insurgents.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> I think it will just legitimize and increase Russian, Iranian and Chinese military support for the Syrian regime. If Britain sends arms to the Syrian rebels, there no longer is an argument against Russia or any other country also increasing the firepower and weaponry of the Syrian government to fight off foreign backed "terrorist" insurgents.
Wise thoughts

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,221 - 2,240 of3,579
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••