Russian warships set sail to Mediterr...

Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation

There are 3578 comments on the Russia Taday story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

Russia's three warships do not plan to stop at Syria port of Tartus, but may do so if they need to resupply, Russia's Ministry of Defense said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

ocxz

Reunion

#2199 Mar 3, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit smoking the ice your delusional.
You're not a canadian.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#2200 Mar 3, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a canadian.
Lol
It's not my fault your from that little village in tribal Pakistan.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2201 Mar 3, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2012/06/houl-...
Yes indeed i was just about to post a link,that Newspaper isn't exactly Communist or pro Assad like George always says when we post anything.
You are right it is neither, but it is a LIE::

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houla_massacre
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2202 Mar 3, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a canadian.
You're not human!!

SWG

Since: Feb 10

Houston, Texas

#2203 Mar 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually my fault I use the US and NATO as a proxy for my mad man schemes. At the end of the day I'm glad you don't hold Gaddafi responsible for anything. What is a dictator to do ... Feeling blue shoot a few.... Since he lost that monopoly game Mommar was just never the same. Same for Assad he lost at crazy eights now he's of his rocker, but technically he's not responsible for his actions those are my fault to. He thinks the rules involve the winner to achieve 100,000 dead first takes the prize... Don't tell him but behind door number three the prize is NATO. Hopefully he choses door 1 or 2... Tic toc....
LOL......CLASSIC comeback Jay! Yes EVERYTHING bad in the world comes from the west...))))))) But yet, these same people who bash you LIVE in the west. How ironic..))))Keep it up.
rtloder

Bankstown, Australia

#2204 Mar 3, 2013
Peace wrote:
We need peace acts and thoughts and no bellicose thinking.
Forced regime changes, excitement over war acts are very dangerous acts for our humanity.
Let there be quick peace and no bellicose deigning.
WE WANT AND LOVE PEACE FOR ALL HUMANITY SANS BAD ACTS AND HATE AND FORCED CHANGES.
LET SWEET SYRIANAS AND ALL SYRIANS HAVE PEACE LIKE THE PEACE WE HAVE IN CANADA.LET US MITIGATE ALL BELLICOSY AND THOUGHTS OF WAR AND COME ABOARD PEACE FOR ALL.

Peace man where the hell have you got too Syria needs you badly
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

#2205 Mar 3, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right it is neither, but it is a LIE::
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houla_massacre
What do you mean a lie,this is a report from a respected Reporter who works for a right wing German Newspaper,are you saying the guy works for Assad?You need to get real.
rtloder

Bankstown, Australia

#2206 Mar 3, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2012/06/houl-...
Yes indeed i was just about to post a link,that Newspaper isn't exactly Communist or pro Assad like George always says when we post anything.

I studied the case presented by the journalist Rainer Hermann and found his allegations of misrepresentation (deliberate)
to be entirely factual.
Who is responsible for this carnage and pillage certainly if all is considered.?
Then yes it is the system of profit derived from rehearsed and contrived delusion.
Its easy to blame the journalists of the
West but I think it goes deeper than that.
The horror is caused by the Catholic and Protestant Churches apostasy.
And their acceptance of the doctrines associated with Self Redemption ( God is what ever we want Him to be).
It was they who opened the prison door to the vermin (brotherhood) to commit the heinous crimes against the innocent one such horror being the Houla massacre were the children were given to the FSA's murdering vipers as the spoils of war to indulge their perversion.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2207 Mar 3, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean a lie,this is a report from a respected Reporter who works for a right wing German Newspaper,are you saying the guy works for Assad?You need to get real.
No he does not work for Assad, I never said that, just another lie from you. I said the article is not true and gave you the truth in a link. You really need to stop embelishing stories
rtloder

Bankstown, Australia

#2208 Mar 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually my fault I use the US and NATO as a proxy for my mad man schemes. At the end of the day I'm glad you don't hold Gaddafi responsible for anything. What is a dictator to do ... Feeling blue shoot a few.... Since he lost that monopoly game Mommar was just never the same. Same for Assad he lost at crazy eights now he's of his rocker, but technically he's not responsible for his actions those are my fault to. He thinks the rules involve the winner to achieve 100,000 dead first takes the prize... Don't tell him but behind door number three the prize is NATO. Hopefully he choses door 1 or 2... Tic toc....

Jay I handed your file to an expert in the art of forensic science and he said you were liable for in his estimation you are most conclusively the Tamil Tiger.
On top of that there is other evidence indeed the Tiger admits himself he is only a halfer. He has betrayed you my friend.
Give your self over to reconsider your operations which appear to have floundered
the forum will go easy on you.
I myself will write on your behalf.
The Tiger is attempting to blame you for everything.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

#2209 Mar 3, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
No he does not work for Assad, I never said that, just another lie from you. I said the article is not true and gave you the truth in a link. You really need to stop embelishing stories
You didn't give me the truth i gave you the truth and you don't like it.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#2210 Mar 3, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Houla massacre

On May 28,2012 Human Rights Watch released a report of interviews with survivors and area activists, in which all stated that the massacre was committed by pro-government gunmen in military fatigues.

Houla was a regular protest hub, even before army defectors formed the Free Syrian Army. The Syrian army had been accused of raiding and killing protesters in Houla before.

On June 1, the U.N. Human Rights Council voted 41-6 to condemn Syria for the massacre in the town of Houla and called for an international criminal inquiry into the events; delegates from Russia, China, Bolivia, Sudan, and Cuba were among those voting against the resolution.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2212 Mar 3, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
NATO with their Deaths Squads, is to bring justice? You have funny concept of justice!
But NATO should bring justice to their members; that is legitimate. To bring it to anybody else is against the International Law; not that they are very concerned about the Law!
We don't have the authority yet
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#2213 Mar 3, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay I handed your file to an expert in the art of forensic science and he said you were liable for in his estimation you are most conclusively the Tamil Tiger.
On top of that there is other evidence indeed the Tiger admits himself he is only a halfer. He has betrayed you my friend.
Give your self over to reconsider your operations which appear to have floundered
the forum will go easy on you.
I myself will write on your behalf.
The Tiger is attempting to blame you for everything.
My Tiger is stronger than that Tiger Tamil ... My Tiger would eat the others. There can only be one.
Did you say two red pills and 1 blue? My Tiger is the King of Tigers.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#2214 Mar 3, 2013
As anyone educated about the real situation in Syria knows this article is a lie.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#2215 Mar 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not human!!
Talking about yourself; you jellyfish character!
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#2216 Mar 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Its all bullshit, these are just articles and interviews by proAssad people trying to stir the pot, in fact they are saying that Houla was a massacre by a death squad but forgot that it was Shabiha that did it.
Nothing of these articles is of consequence
Nobody expected these articles to be of consequence to you. You are beyond repair as a man of conscience. But the articles are there; they speak the truth; and decent people learn.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2217 Mar 4, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody expected these articles to be of consequence to you. You are beyond repair as a man of conscience. But the articles are there; they speak the truth; and decent people learn.
Go and talk to Oliver, the 2 of you have the same IQ as a meatball and can probably understand each other.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2218 Mar 4, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Go and talk to Oliver, the 2 of you have the same IQ as a meatball and can probably understand each other.

Whatever their IQ, I'm sure it's a lot higher than yours,

you are dumb George.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#2219 Mar 4, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Whatever their IQ, I'm sure it's a lot higher than yours,
you are dumb George.
Dimwit100 your at crazy man Truth level i wouldn't talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Military investments in Alaska should help us w... 2 hr Sneaky Pete 2
News Senator says fighter program has been scandal a... 8 hr SNAFU 2
News Kerry recalls Vietnam War's influence on his ca... 15 hr FancyButtPirate 13
News A Washington ritual: Pentagon, Congress at odds... Wed FUBAR 1
News US sends F-22 fighters to reassure NATO allies ... Wed STUPID RUSSONAZIS 2
News US sends F-22 fighters to reassure NATO allies ... Wed Stupid Pols 1
News UPDATE 1-U.S. sends F-22 fighters to reassure N... Wed Stupid Pols 1
More from around the web