Russian warships set sail to Mediterr...

Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation

There are 3578 comments on the Russia Taday story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

Russia's three warships do not plan to stop at Syria port of Tartus, but may do so if they need to resupply, Russia's Ministry of Defense said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

George

Red Deer, Canada

#2179 Mar 3, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you illiterate?
Just Google it, or put Wikipedia NATO Deaths Squads; and you will have series of articles on your disposal.
Its all bullshit, these are just articles and interviews by proAssad people trying to stir the pot, in fact they are saying that Houla was a massacre by a death squad but forgot that it was Shabiha that did it.

Nothing of these articles is of consequence
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2180 Mar 3, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
The time passed you by! Western Regime Change policies ran out of steam; for you and the West, the parade is over.
It has hardly started, if you are paying attention, you will see the Rebels are just now receiving weapons that will cause damage not pea shooters like they had in the past, 2 helicopter and a jet brought down in the last week is hardly showing the Rebels are done. The SAA running backwards to Damascus is the sign of a game changer for the Rebels. I would not be surprised to see the convoy of black SUV's heading out of damascus with treasures in u-hauls.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2181 Mar 3, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Ivan Canadians fought the Nazi's stupid your going senile old timer.
they never post facts, just fiction of what they would like to see or hear. Shites supporting Shites or Alawites

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2182 Mar 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
So Chris blames the US for all of Libyas problems and you agree... Don't know what history book your reading but Italy dominated and occupied Libya not the US. You historians are a fine pair.
Their one track mind .......

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2183 Mar 3, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you illiterate?
Just Google it, or put Wikipedia NATO Deaths Squads; and you will have series of articles on your disposal.
Including Qaddafi's Libya ?
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#2184 Mar 3, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
It has hardly started, if you are paying attention, you will see the Rebels are just now receiving weapons that will cause damage not pea shooters like they had in the past, 2 helicopter and a jet brought down in the last week is hardly showing the Rebels are done. The SAA running backwards to Damascus is the sign of a game changer for the Rebels. I would not be surprised to see the convoy of black SUV's heading out of damascus with treasures in u-hauls.
Lol
And to think the little dictator Asma al-Assad just redecorated the palaces with diamonds,rubies, sapphires and solid gold for nothing.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

#2185 Mar 3, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
I know they did bet you think they were on the wrong side Nazi.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

#2186 Mar 3, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Its all bullshit, these are just articles and interviews by proAssad people trying to stir the pot, in fact they are saying that Houla was a massacre by a death squad but forgot that it was Shabiha that did it.
No Clown your jihadist head hacking friends did the Houla massacre and i will keep reminding you of that fact.
CA ICE

United States

#2187 Mar 3, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're not a Canadian.
truth or dare

United States

#2188 Mar 3, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
No Clown your jihadist head hacking friends did the Houla massacre and i will keep reminding you of that fact.
By golly, you're right!

According to a new report in Germany’s leading daily, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (FAZ), the Houla massacre was in fact committed by anti-Assad Sunni militants, and the bulk of the victims were member of the Alawi and Shia minorities, which have been largely supportive of Assad.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/302261/r...
Truth in Media Oxymoron

United States

#2189 Mar 3, 2013
truth or dare wrote:
<quoted text>
By golly, you're right!
According to a new report in Germany’s leading daily, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (FAZ), the Houla massacre was in fact committed by anti-Assad Sunni militants, and the bulk of the victims were member of the Alawi and Shia minorities, which have been largely supportive of Assad.
We knew that all along. The media always caters to the least common useful idiot.

National Review Editor

United States

#2190 Mar 3, 2013
Well, now the cat's out of the bag......Israel secretly wants Assad to prevail.
George

United States

#2191 Mar 3, 2013
Truth in Media Oxymoron wrote:
<quoted text>
We knew that all along. The media always caters to the least common useful idiot.
You called?
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#2192 Mar 3, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
The west is responsible for the current Libyan terrible plight.
It's actually my fault I use the US and NATO as a proxy for my mad man schemes. At the end of the day I'm glad you don't hold Gaddafi responsible for anything. What is a dictator to do ... Feeling blue shoot a few.... Since he lost that monopoly game Mommar was just never the same. Same for Assad he lost at crazy eights now he's of his rocker, but technically he's not responsible for his actions those are my fault to. He thinks the rules involve the winner to achieve 100,000 dead first takes the prize... Don't tell him but behind door number three the prize is NATO. Hopefully he choses door 1 or 2... Tic toc....
What Now

United States

#2193 Mar 3, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you illiterate?
There in lies your problem. You rely too much on Google.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#2194 Mar 3, 2013
CA ICE wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're not a Canadian.
Quit smoking the ice your delusional.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#2195 Mar 3, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I know they did bet you think they were on the wrong side Nazi.
Ivan time for your meds you been working too hard for Tsar Putin lately.
Rope a Dope

United States

#2196 Mar 3, 2013
What Now wrote:
<quoted text>
There in lies your problem. You rely too much on Google.
And you rely too much on jihadi propaganda.
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

#2197 Mar 3, 2013
truth or dare wrote:
<quoted text>
By golly, you're right!
http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2012/06/houl-...
Yes indeed i was just about to post a link,that Newspaper isn't exactly Communist or pro Assad like George always says when we post anything.
ocxz

Nanterre, France

#2198 Mar 3, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing sensible is of consequence to you.
Except your little dream tales from La La Land.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community remembers Army Spc. Kevin Dickson (Aug '08) 4 hr n56e6797t3 30
News Navy retires frigate USS Simpson, last modern s... (Oct '15) 19 hr Sebastian 5
News Coast Guard Investigates Sheen in Lake Ontario 22 hr sounds safe eh 1
News Coast Guard investigates unknown sheen in Lake ... 23 hr Fitzpatrick Nuke ... 1
News Sharyl Attkisson: Homeland Security Mum on U.S.... Mon spud 7
News Deaf teacher's quest for armed service inspires... Jun 26 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Contracts For June 24, 2016 Jun 26 Russian Ainu 3
More from around the web