Russian warships set sail to Mediterr...

Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation

There are 3578 comments on the Russia Taday story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

Russia's three warships do not plan to stop at Syria port of Tartus, but may do so if they need to resupply, Russia's Ministry of Defense said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

George

Red Deer, Canada

#2058 Mar 1, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
No butchers in Assad’s government; just in your insane imagination, and in your blood thirsty temper tantrums!!
no blood thirsty tantrums here, that would be Oliver you are talking about, I am the one that wants the Syrian people to be heard, get it heard, that would incinuate using ears in case you did not know as I suspect English is not your first language.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#2059 Mar 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, he is one of the good guys, he thinks of Canadians first and has my vote.
And because you are the "Master of the Universe", he has to stay!

You remind me of Hitler in the last days of his life. His armies were defeated, but in his deluded mind he was still a commander of the Third Reich, and the huge military force: he was still giving orders to his killed generals, and was commanding the non-existent armies. You also in your deluded mind think that you are running the countries; so you are ordering leaders like Assad to step down; and you are ordering us, who write the posts, with which you disagree, to leave our countries.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#2060 Mar 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
no blood thirsty tantrums here, that would be Oliver you are talking about, I am the one that wants the Syrian people to be heard, get it heard, that would incinuate using ears in case you did not know as I suspect English is not your first language.
Don’t work!!! Your posts show many times, that you enjoy throat slitting savagery too much, to transfer you blood thirstiness to Oliver, who is outraged by them.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2061 Mar 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>

Sounds like you are deluded jackassgeorge,

posters here are equating you with Hitler,

is it not time you gave up???
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2062 Mar 1, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
And because you are the "Master of the Universe", he has to stay!
You remind me of Hitler in the last days of his life. His armies were defeated, but in his deluded mind he was still a commander of the Third Reich, and the huge military force: he was still giving orders to his killed generals, and was commanding the non-existent armies. You also in your deluded mind think that you are running the countries; so you are ordering leaders like Assad to step down; and you are ordering us, who write the posts, with which you disagree, to leave our countries.
Ok, good, you do understand, ok, bye now :)
Syrian

New London, CT

#2063 Mar 1, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
No butchers in Assad’s government; just in your insane imagination, and in your blood thirsty temper tantrums!!
Assad was never a butcher. AlQaeda on the other hand, had no problem murdering anyone to achieve their goals.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2064 Mar 1, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t work!!! Your posts show many times, that you enjoy throat slitting savagery too much, to transfer you blood thirstiness to Oliver, who is outraged by them.
Ok, and now you just prooved you do not know how to read!!!!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#2065 Mar 1, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Why then isn't your hero Assad protecting innocent Syrians caught up in the cross fire instead he chooses to destroy their lives either under constant rocket attack or letting them suffer in the freezing conditions of wherever they can hide from his turmoil ?
These people are Syrians born of Syria and he ignores their plight from the warmth of his ego within his palace .
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#2066 Mar 1, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>You are the clown that is your job.
You'd be the perfect rodeo clown.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#2067 Mar 1, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not comprehend the Arab Spring? I've heard you non believers chat about CIA, spies, Jews ....... Face the reality, the people of Muslim nations governed by dictators to so called royal families are sick of the oppression, corruption, and abuse of power that has hurt and murdered many in their populas. Can it not be that people are answering the call of their own movements. I believe it is, I also believe world powers are at play as well much like in cod war times... Arms sales are a profitable business relation to initiate trade. You do not understand and appreciate NATO because you aren't from here.
You are confused. Arab revolutions are not against Monarchs. Monarchs are financing them. Monarchs financed Libyan, and now Syrian so called rebels. NATO personnel are training Syrian fighters on their bases in Turkey, and the West is arming them. So the West, and the Gulf Monarchs work together; both intending to preserve the privileges of the Rich of the World. Gaddafi, Hussein, and Assad were planned by the West to go down, because they belong to the progressive part of the Arab governments; they came out of the peoples revolutions, which deposed of Monarchies. They had to keep firm grip of the Countries due to circumstances, but to give people power, and a good standard of living, was their goal. The Gulf Monarchs are regressive governments, put there by the British, in medieval times. They are a true dictators, and anti-populace. But, these are the people with whom the West works together, because both are for the Rich few, and against the masses.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#2068 Mar 1, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why then isn't your hero Assad protecting innocent Syrians caught up in the cross fire instead he chooses to destroy their lives either under constant rocket attack or letting them suffer in the freezing conditions of wherever they can hide from his turmoil ?
These people are Syrians born of Syria and he ignores their plight from the warmth of his ego within his palace .
Why don’t you go there and protect them; you are a good guy aren’t you?
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#2069 Mar 1, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confused. Arab revolutions are not against Monarchs. Monarchs are financing them. Monarchs financed Libyan, and now Syrian so called rebels. NATO personnel are training Syrian fighters on their bases in Turkey, and the West is arming them. So the West, and the Gulf Monarchs work together; both intending to preserve the privileges of the Rich of the World. Gaddafi, Hussein, and Assad were planned by the West to go down, because they belong to the progressive part of the Arab governments; they came out of the peoples revolutions, which deposed of Monarchies. They had to keep firm grip of the Countries due to circumstances, but to give people power, and a good standard of living, was their goal. The Gulf Monarchs are regressive governments, put there by the British, in medieval times. They are a true dictators, and anti-populace. But, these are the people with whom the West works together, because both are for the Rich few, and against the masses.
Your confused, where do you think Assad receives monies to by weapons from Russia... Syrian people and the profit made off of resources. This war is about natural gas to Europe via Qatar not Iran. I like your respect for the power of the crown I'm glad to see you inflate their power. Putin is next!
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#2070 Mar 1, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Name them Boris
I have named some of your other names many times before george.

Covington, VA

#2071 Mar 1, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a terrorist supporter and a supporter of mass murder and anyone following your many post can see this clearly hasbarat.

Covington, VA

#2072 Mar 1, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Your confused, where do you think Assad receives monies to by weapons from Russia... Syrian people and the profit made off of resources. This war is about natural gas to Europe via Qatar not Iran. I like your respect for the power of the crown I'm glad to see you inflate their power. Putin is next!
Russia will never be invaded by the american government and israel and even the dumbest person knows this george.The time of the war agenda of the american government and israel is just about over and a smart person can easily see that.The world has had enough.

Covington, VA

#2073 Mar 1, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
The american/israel created terrorist proxie war in Syria is about trying to overthrow the popular Syrian government and replace it with a puppet government of america/israel but that is not going as planned thankfully.The created terrorist war in Syria is about the american government trying to steal all the resources from the middle east and africa to keep the sinking american economy afloat as well as israel which lives off the american citizens.

#2074 Mar 1, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confused. Arab revolutions are not against Monarchs. Monarchs are financing them. Monarchs financed Libyan, and now Syrian so called rebels. NATO personnel are training Syrian fighters on their bases in Turkey, and the West is arming them. So the West, and the Gulf Monarchs work together; both intending to preserve the privileges of the Rich of the World. Qaddafi, Hussein, and Assad were planned by the West to go down, because they belong to the progressive part of the Arab governments; they came out of the peoples revolutions, which deposed of Monarchies. They had to keep firm grip of the Countries due to circumstances, but to give people power, and a good standard of living, was their goal. The Gulf Monarchs are regressive governments, put there by the British, in medieval times. They are a true dictators, and anti-populace. But, these are the people with whom the West works together, because both are for the Rich few, and against the masses.
Like the Saudi King who proclaimed his kingdom about 60 years ago .
Qaddafi over threw the leader or Libya to gain power and the list goes on.

#2075 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>The american/israel created terrorist proxie war in Syria is about trying to overthrow the popular Syrian government and replace it with a puppet government of america/israel but that is not going as planned thankfully.The created terrorist war in Syria is about the american government trying to steal all the resources from the middle east and africa to keep the sinking american economy afloat as well as israel which lives off the american citizens.
More propaganda from the rodeo clown.
Where do you get this stuff from because the Syrian opposition would like a link.

#2076 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>I have named some of your other names many times before george.
You only named all of your boy friends

#2077 Mar 1, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don’t you go there and protect them; you are a good guy aren’t you?
I put that question to you 23,why aren't you in Syria protection your hero Assad ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Japanese leader Abe to visit Pearl Harbor with ... 1 hr Le Jimbo 2
News Japanese leader to visit Pearl Harbor with Obam... 1 hr Dr Wu 4
News White House announces support for women in mili... 8 hr Cupcake4854 17
News Can WWII tale of love on U.S. base in USSR insp... 11 hr Cassandra_ 3
News Bergdahl seeks pardon from Obama to avert deser... 11 hr Charm2176 5
News What's new in the business scene (Dec '11) Fri sal obama lover 3
News Army fires Grigsby from fort command post Fri Wrong head 4
More from around the web