Pregnant Kailyn Lowry Considers Using...

Pregnant Kailyn Lowry Considers Using a Midwife For Delivery

There are 1 comment on the KRAV-FM Tulsa story from Oct 1, 2013, titled Pregnant Kailyn Lowry Considers Using a Midwife For Delivery. In it, KRAV-FM Tulsa reports that:

's Kailyn Lowry is the proud owner of a giant baby bump. This blushing bride is due to pop in November, and she's busily preparing for labor and delivery! Unfortunately, Kailyn is out of her element thanks to the fact that she just moved to Delaware , and she's trying to find a midwife to deliver her kiddo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRAV-FM Tulsa.

CathyDee

United States

#1 Oct 1, 2013
The Birth Center in Wilmington has great midwives last I heard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Garrard County Attorney prepares for Iraq deplo... (May '11) Tue Farmer Dale 14
News Bergdahl's hometown blindsided by hatred in wak... (Jun '14) Tue WHITE TRASH TRAIL... 16
News Trump returns to immigration issue with Arizona... Tue Toto 34
News Roandoak of God near Morro Bay: Group home unde... (Jun '09) Mon paul Jamison 41
News U.S. nuclear general says would resist 'illegal... Nov 20 Trump is a joke 3
News Picture Exclusive: Bowe Bergdahl's father after... (Jul '14) Nov 19 frilled2b 4
News Navy helicopters come to solo yachtsman's rescu... Nov 18 Suezanne 1
More from around the web