2 US warships to dock in Philippines

Dec 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Stars and Stripes

Two US warships will dock in Philippine waters on Saturday for a routine port call, the United States Embassy said on Friday.

Comments (Page 33)

Showing posts 641 - 660 of730
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

amc wrote:
<quoted text>
so busted!!!!!! im sure she uses that same expression on her pitiful face in san francisco to get her way.
makes me want to turn the dogs on them. i did think about electrifying the fence.:)
Are you in tralaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa land now hallucinating for something Don said and blaming me for his nonsense? And now you and Don are exposing your selfishness and greediness of turning dogs to beggars" Just say, you are in need also of financial help even though you are receiving dollars in disability aids.Don't blame me if one day, you will become beggars too.......Lol lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllll
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
uuum If I said that??? then it was a typo, because it should read, a lot of Filipinos waiting for Unemployment Insurance Benefits...
just getting a Social Insurance card (SIN card) does not entitle you to benefits
you have to have worked a certain amount of of weeks in a 52 week period...where you pay a little out of your paycheck where the government pays you a portion of your salary for a set amount of weeks
to be honest I dont know much about the system because I was always a contract employee/self employed, never volunteered to pay into because I was never going to take money anyways..
so what these Filipinos were doing is working the minimum amount of weeks required, and talking to each other about how to cheat the system...
knowing a Filipinos like you...you probably have that attitude you paid the insurance premiums into the system... so you can be lazy and take more money out than you paid in...
Now, don't point the fingers on the Filipinos about insurance. You seems to be the one expert on this insurance fraud and planning to cheat the system, don't point your fingers to the Filipinos.

Health Insurance is a requirement in the USA for public and private employees, although some private firms could not afford to cover their employees, but government employees are required to be covered. There are strict guidelines and requirements needed so "fraud" is out of the question if you want to get an insurance here in America.

So stop your nonsense talking about Filipinos wanting to fraud the insurance system. That's a big lie.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
I got my son his SIN card ahead of time...
unlike you Filipinos who seem to pack your government offices to get your birth certificates...so you can go work or travel
I guess you are useless to your parents until you can work
Your pettiness is amazing. How come you're so focused on everything the Filipinos are doing?? Your time is indeed wasted.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't expect you to be anything.
I was merely pointing out how hypocritical you are.
I'm pro life. No to abortion. But if you mr hypocrite wants to abort, go ahead. We are in a free country and you have the right to do so.

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pettiness is amazing. How come you're so focused on everything the Filipinos are doing?? Your time is indeed wasted.
Uh it's Philippines Topix Forum that's why.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh it's Philippines Topix Forum that's why.
Philippine Forum, yes, but he is talking about the SIN card of his son from Canada and has nothing to do with the Philippines, perhaps just want to share how significant for him getting a SIN card..........lollllllllllllll lllllll

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

lol is the poster child for why abortion is legal.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
lol is the poster child for why abortion is legal.
Chauncer is the poster child for legal abortion.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Chauncer is the poster child for legal abortion.
Visaya, tell us why we never hear, about the pro-life people adopting some of the unwanted, orphan children? Or, do they only care about them, before they are born?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

We now see lol reduced to repeating the things directed her way.

It is yet another example of her duplicity. I'm sure that Jesus would say she is believing exactly as he did.

ROTFLMAO!
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Visaya, tell us why we never hear, about the pro-life people adopting some of the unwanted, orphan children? Or, do they only care about them, before they are born?
GB, question yourself why US citizens want to adopt Russian children when there are thousands of children in the US waiting for adoption. Why Angelina Jolie have to adopt children in Korea...

so we can't dictate on the rights of people whether pro life or pro abortion.

Ask yourself too as you seems to favor abortion. Why did your parents did not abort you ???

There are
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
We now see lol reduced to repeating the things directed her way.
It is yet another example of her duplicity. I'm sure that Jesus would say she is believing exactly as he did.
ROTFLMAO!
I just want you to read back what you are posting as not only duplicity but definitely "boring and nonsense". And the worse,'CORNY'.

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllll

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Visaya, tell us why we never hear, about the pro-life people adopting some of the unwanted, orphan children? Or, do they only care about them, before they are born?
Guess Visaya just can't answer that?
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Guess Visaya just can't answer that?
sometimes i wonder if it wouldnt be better to just have her hacked offline.
heressssssss kenny

Las Piņas, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
GB, question yourself why US citizens want to adopt Russian children when there are thousands of children in the US waiting for adoption. Why Angelina Jolie have to adopt children in Korea...
so we can't dictate on the rights of people whether pro life or pro abortion.
Ask yourself too as you seems to favor abortion. Why did your parents did not abort you ???
There are
lol- i quote from YOUR OWN POST-"so we cant dictate on the rights of those whether pro life or pro abortion" seems to me that you posting all the time about being anti-abortion is an attempt to dictate to those that are pro freedom of choice .
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

heressssssss kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
lol- i quote from YOUR OWN POST-"so we cant dictate on the rights of those whether pro life or pro abortion" seems to me that you posting all the time about being anti-abortion is an attempt to dictate to those that are pro freedom of choice .
No I'm not trying to dictate, I'm only making my stand as pro life which they are unhappy about it.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Guess Visaya just can't answer that?
Why don't you use and google GB. I don't know all who are pro life.
What I know the Catholic nuns/Charity Organizations who are pro life are taking care of so many orphanage in the Philippines. And how about you, what is your role in helping the abandoned or orphaned children??? Just mocking the pro life??? lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll lll
Best View

Bedford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

heressssssss kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter what you think Kenny. He/She/It is such a crazy clown He/She/It would argue black is white. A total embarassment to the Filipino people.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Best View wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter what you think Kenny. He/She/It is such a crazy clown He/She/It would argue black is white. A total embarassment to the Filipino people.
BV, you're acting weirdo claiming to be what mentally challenged? If you expect everybody to agree with you, sit down and don't embarass yourself....respect begets respect..lolllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllll

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

I don't think she understands what the word duplicity means.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 641 - 660 of730
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••