2 US warships to dock in Philippines

Dec 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Stars and Stripes

Two US warships will dock in Philippine waters on Saturday for a routine port call, the United States Embassy said on Friday.

Comments (Page 32)

Showing posts 621 - 640 of730
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is another fine example of your hypocrisy.
You want others to behave differently than your do.
Hypocrite.
And you expect me to act same as your righteousness; feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not; especially: the false assumption of an appearance of virtue of which you are not...

Pro abortion, you are. lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL!!!!!! Well if you think were superior because we actually educate ourselves and feel ourselves superior because we wont educate you well then yes we are superior.
WEll not that kind of superior...it's just your superioriority in bragging that only you and your cohorts understand at the expense of the Filipinos, which is not welcome in society....lolllllllllllllllll lllll
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your limited education prohibits your ability to read.
Being pro-choice is not being pro-abortion. I favor a woman's right to control her body. You believe she shouldn't. That makes you anti-freedom. Sad.
keep on going. I don't know what you're arguing about. I'm pro life...and your pro abortion. I repeat, if you don't like the word pro, then you're anti abortion...lolllllllllllllllll llllllllllllll
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
It is clear that you have a disconnect with reality.
While I lived in the Philippines, my family employed multiple domestics. Over the decade we resided there, we employed forty people. When we left the RP, I made sure all were well cared for and still stay in contact with some. In other threads I have noted how much I thought of them - hell, I gave my driver a motorcycle (not a moped/motorbike) when I left.
At the time my family left, we had three house maids, two yayas for my children, a driver who lived in our home, a driver who commuted daily, six armed guards, a pool man who commuted, a gardener who commuted and one house boy who lived in the guard house. We left sixteen employees behind. I paid them all above market value - for example, my driver made four hundred dollars a month (21,000 pesos) and our yayas made (14,000 p). My staff was rewarded for their loyalty and ability. While we have a very comfortable lifestyle, we are not billionaires. Labor is really cheap in the Philippines, even if you are as generous as I am.
So you are also RIF... I don't need to anlayze your expenses. If you are a billionaire, then good for you. who cares! If you're generous, I hope those whom you are sharing your wealth are grateful. You should thank God for your blessings! Nothing to argue about...lollllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllll

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are also RIF... I don't need to anlayze your expenses. If you are a billionaire, then good for you. who cares! If you're generous, I hope those whom you are sharing your wealth are grateful. You should thank God for your blessings! Nothing to argue about...lollllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllll
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! Ive heard that here so many times when trying to get money from me. "Sir share your blessings"!!!!!!!!!! Now I know your from the street. LOLOL!!!!!!!!! OMG word for word. You must have been one of those beggars going to foreigners gates with that piece of paper to read off of because I swear that is word for word beggar!!!!!!!!LOLOL!!!!!!
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! Ive heard that here so many times when trying to get money from me. "Sir share your blessings"!!!!!!!!!! Now I know your from the street. LOLOL!!!!!!!!! OMG word for word. You must have been one of those beggars going to foreigners gates with that piece of paper to read off of because I swear that is word for word beggar!!!!!!!!LOLOL!!!!!!
so busted!!!!!! im sure she uses that same expression on her pitiful face in san francisco to get her way.

makes me want to turn the dogs on them. i did think about electrifying the fence.:)
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
But read your post, you said you had a lot of Filipinos waiting for insurance card. There is no Sin card issued to anybody here. Honestly, can you elaborate further.
uuum If I said that??? then it was a typo, because it should read, a lot of Filipinos waiting for Unemployment Insurance Benefits...

just getting a Social Insurance card (SIN card) does not entitle you to benefits

you have to have worked a certain amount of of weeks in a 52 week period...where you pay a little out of your paycheck where the government pays you a portion of your salary for a set amount of weeks

to be honest I dont know much about the system because I was always a contract employee/self employed, never volunteered to pay into because I was never going to take money anyways..

so what these Filipinos were doing is working the minimum amount of weeks required, and talking to each other about how to cheat the system...

knowing a Filipinos like you...you probably have that attitude you paid the insurance premiums into the system... so you can be lazy and take more money out than you paid in...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I got my son his SIN card ahead of time...

unlike you Filipinos who seem to pack your government offices to get your birth certificates...so you can go work or travel

I guess you are useless to your parents until you can work

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

amc wrote:
<quoted text>
so busted!!!!!! im sure she uses that same expression on her pitiful face in san francisco to get her way.
makes me want to turn the dogs on them. i did think about electrifying the fence.:)
LOLOL!!!! Oh man her true face really showed this time!!!!!!!
crystal

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
I got my son his SIN card ahead of time...
unlike you Filipinos who seem to pack your government offices to get your birth certificates...so you can go work or travel
I guess you are useless to your parents until you can work
(The Government would generate money from getting your Certificates, P200 pesos, so if 10 million Filipinos would get a birth certificates , let's say-P200 X10million Filipinos would be= P2,000,000,000.00. Yeah, but if you live in China, the tendency is, you end up of getting a Chinese dead people certificates to avoid too many questions and fast up.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Has this info landed there yet?....New York Times computer's hacked by what seems to have been hackers in the military of China.....
amc

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Has this info landed there yet?....New York Times computer's hacked by what seems to have been hackers in the military of China.....
yep, just one of the millions of times that has happened to have been reported. timely id say. ive seen similar tell-tale reports coming out recently. maybe trying to tell china that their game is exposed for all to see.

saw a report that their military hackers made an average of 40 million hits per day on Americans? not sure.

also saw where the TRUMP weighed in on the navy accident on the reef. hahahahaha $277 MIL DOLLAR SHIP VS A FC*KING REEF? save the ship and fcuk the reef...:)
amc

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
the don has expressed his feeling concerning the reef situation.

TRUMP that is... i like his feelings on the matter.

fcuk the reef.. save the ship :)
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

crystal wrote:
<quoted text>(The Government would generate money from getting your Certificates, P200 pesos, so if 10 million Filipinos would get a birth certificates , let's say-P200 X10million Filipinos would be= P2,000,000,000.00. Yeah, but if you live in China, the tendency is, you end up of getting a Chinese dead people certificates to avoid too many questions and fast up.
still dosent change the fact that a large segment of Filipinos do not have any ID

and 200 pesos is not that much to identify you as a person...

as for the Chinese dead people certificates... thats happens in other countries where they can bring a new person in and continue to work

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
And you expect me to act same as your righteousness; feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not; especially: the false assumption of an appearance of virtue of which you are not...
Pro abortion, you are. lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I don't expect you to be anything.

I was merely pointing out how hypocritical you are.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I wasn't arguing about anything.

I merely corrected your lie that having so many employees while in the Philippines makes one a billionaire.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
keep on going. I don't know what you're arguing about. I'm pro life...and your pro abortion. I repeat, if you don't like the word pro, then you're anti abortion...lolllllllllllllllll llllllllllllll
Did you type with your forehead? That could be the only reason why you just accused me of being anti-abortion.

----------

Still, let's use your labeling logic, shall we?

You are pro-life. You take great pride in labeling yourself as such. You believe it is acceptable to produce children whether or not you can properly care for them. Your pro-life stance allows you the arrogance to bear children and then abandon them. After all, it is far better to be born than not, right?

That makes you pro-child abuse.

See, two can play at the 'label game'.
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sob story for Don being swarmed with beggars. His flapping arms with sagging flesh could not do anything even with the help of a cane, he is still swarmed with beggars wherever he is....and now he has a dream that I have been one of those beggars...

Indeed Don, it's high time for you to really really retire in the wonderland of Thailand...
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you type with your forehead? That could be the only reason why you just accused me of being anti-abortion.
----------
Still, let's use your labeling logic, shall we?
You are pro-life. You take great pride in labeling yourself as such. You believe it is acceptable to produce children whether or not you can properly care for them. Your pro-life stance allows you the arrogance to bear children and then abandon them. After all, it is far better to be born than not, right?
That makes you pro-child abuse.
See, two can play at the 'label game'.
You continue showing how challenged you are. It's a very simple english that even a second grader can understand. Considering that you claim you have a master degree on 3 accounts, perhaps it shows you want things to look more complicated ...but twisting, reverting and whatever analysis you want it done, it will just go down to the same conclusion that :

I am pro life and you are pro abortion.

You're really very funny and perhaps you are tickled pink for trying very very very hard to piss me off with your continuous nonsense rants but I'm so cool...you can't make me..lollllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllll
lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I wasn't arguing about anything.
I merely corrected your lie that having so many employees while in the Philippines makes one a billionaire.
Hello, it was my opinion that if one has 18 maids, one is a billionaire. That's not a lie mr master degree holder who can't even distinguish what is a lie and opinion...lollllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllll

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 621 - 640 of730
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••