2 US warships to dock in Philippines

Dec 29, 2012 Full story: Stars and Stripes 730

Two US warships will dock in Philippine waters on Saturday for a routine port call, the United States Embassy said on Friday.

Full Story
lol

San Francisco, CA

#628 Jan 30, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Is that why the Philippines leading economist held a symposium last year to discuss how the nation can eliminate the drain of OFWs? OFWs prevent the Philippines from moving forward.
<quoted text>
Then leave that to the expert to deal with it. The OFWS have the right to do what they believe right for themselves.

<quoted text>
Why would I help the families of OFWs? Those people disappoint me in every way that is important.
And why would you talk how they live their lives if you don't want to help them. If you mind your own business, as what they're doing, then you will not feel disappointed. lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllll
lol

San Francisco, CA

#629 Jan 30, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Is that why you stated that I am pro-abortion?
You just showed the board that you are a liar.
Hello, if you believe in abortion, that is called Pro abortion. No matter how you invert or twist it, that is PRO, you AGREE, YOU're PRO. So now you're against the word "PRO". How do you want it described: ANTI ABORTION OR PRO LIFE" No problem. YOU;RE anti abortion...lolllllllllllllllll llllllllllllll
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#630 Jan 30, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Here comes again the Billionaire with 18 maids, yet focusing on his ideologies of the lives of trikes and maids getting pregnant.
The mystery of life, believe it or not!
you dont have to be a billionaire to have maids in the Philippines stupid... if Filipinos have them... like they really need them...

I only decided to have maids because they were so cheap to have...

and I didnt say I had them all at once...

but if you think about it 1 maid is 3000 pesos/60 dollars a month... 20 maids would have been 1200 dollars

try and get one maid for 1200 bucks in the west....
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#631 Jan 30, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
RIF ...you have a post where you said you're waiting in line for the social insurance card of your son??? It does not reflect of your claim of richness...waiting for "social insurance" being paid by the tax payers' money?
caughtya! Remember honesty is the best policy! lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll
please dont talk about things you know nothing about... a SIN card in Canada...

is the same as your social security cards in the USA...

you cant work without them... and its a form of ID
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#632 Jan 30, 2013
I went to this government department office...

Service Canada
http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/home.shtml

Social Insurance Number

The Social Insurance Number (SIN) is a nine-digit number that you need to work in Canada or to have access to government programs and benefits.

NOTE: As the mail channel is no longer available to apply for your Social Insurance Number, please visit a Service Canada Centre with your original primary documents to apply.

which just also happens to take care of Filipinos like you lazy and trying to cheat the system...

sadly many of them were temp worker/OFWs
lol

San Francisco, CA

#633 Jan 30, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
please dont talk about things you know nothing about... a SIN card in Canada...
is the same as your social security cards in the USA...
you cant work without them... and its a form of ID
But read your post, you said you had a lot of Filipinos waiting for insurance card. There is no Sin card issued to anybody here. Honestly, can you elaborate further.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#634 Jan 30, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont have to be a billionaire to have maids in the Philippines stupid... if Filipinos have them... like they really need them...
I only decided to have maids because they were so cheap to have...
and I didnt say I had them all at once...
but if you think about it 1 maid is 3000 pesos/60 dollars a month... 20 maids would have been 1200 dollars
try and get one maid for 1200 bucks in the west....
Oh really, I would say you're a billionaire to have 18 maids. So how do you have that much money to pay and feed 18 maids??? Magic wandss in magic land!

1200 dollars a month for maids only, plus your chauffers to drive your 10 limousines..... another 1000 dollars a month; electric, gas, food, granting you bought your house and not paying rental...

at least you should have a net income of dollars 20,000 a month.

Well, it's all right, no need to argue about your 18 maids and their love of trikes. I'm hearing a lot of love stories from you foreigners competing with trycicle drivers. lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllll

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#635 Jan 30, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't judge anybody unless I can legally prove it.
http://verafiles.org/women-who-climb-ships/

Location hidden

#636 Jan 30, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe any TV Channel maintains high standard of morality among their employees ..and for you to say she's advocating cheap labor to the uneducated is something hard to believe. Of course, it's your personal opinion.
High Standards, you asked for proof :

http://www.newsflash.org/2003/05/sb/sb003049....

http://blog.622design.com/2003/09/kris-aquino...

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

#639 Jan 30, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
But read your post, you said you had a lot of Filipinos waiting for insurance card. There is no Sin card issued to anybody here. Honestly, can you elaborate further.
Christ sakes look it up. Expect him to explain the whole Canadian Government to you????

Educate yourself and don't expect people to do it for you, your Filipino habits die hard don't they.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#640 Jan 30, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ sakes look it up. Expect him to explain the whole Canadian Government to you????
Educate yourself and don't expect people to do it for you, your Filipino habits die hard don't they.
Did you ran out of dollar to buy red horse and your "superiority complex" against Filipinos did make you react abnormal? Just wondering if you read the post of your co stooge RIF which I responded. lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllll

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#641 Jan 30, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Is that why you stated that I am pro-abortion?
You just showed the board that you are a liar.
She is oh so many things, none of which spell.....intelligent conversationalist....
lol

San Francisco, CA

#642 Jan 30, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>She is oh so many things, none of which spell.....intelligent conversationalist....
lol, why don't you speak for yourself and address directly to me if you want to be called intelligent. Don't drag Chauncer to fight your cause, that's called cowardice. Oh I forget, you need somebody to change your diaper grand pa....

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#643 Jan 30, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
And why would you talk how they live their lives if you don't want to help them. If you mind your own business, as what they're doing, then you will not feel disappointed. lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllll
Here is another fine example of your hypocrisy.

You want others to behave differently than your do.

Hypocrite.

#644 Jan 30, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, if you believe in abortion, that is called Pro abortion. No matter how you invert or twist it, that is PRO, you AGREE, YOU're PRO. So now you're against the word "PRO". How do you want it described: ANTI ABORTION OR PRO LIFE" No problem. YOU;RE anti abortion...lolllllllllllllllll llllllllllllll
Your limited education prohibits your ability to read.

Being pro-choice is not being pro-abortion. I favor a woman's right to control her body. You believe she shouldn't. That makes you anti-freedom. Sad.

#645 Jan 30, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really, I would say you're a billionaire to have 18 maids. So how do you have that much money to pay and feed 18 maids??? Magic wandss in magic land!
1200 dollars a month for maids only, plus your chauffers to drive your 10 limousines..... another 1000 dollars a month; electric, gas, food, granting you bought your house and not paying rental...
at least you should have a net income of dollars 20,000 a month.
Well, it's all right, no need to argue about your 18 maids and their love of trikes. I'm hearing a lot of love stories from you foreigners competing with trycicle drivers. lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllll
It is clear that you have a disconnect with reality.

While I lived in the Philippines, my family employed multiple domestics. Over the decade we resided there, we employed forty people. When we left the RP, I made sure all were well cared for and still stay in contact with some. In other threads I have noted how much I thought of them - hell, I gave my driver a motorcycle (not a moped/motorbike) when I left.

At the time my family left, we had three house maids, two yayas for my children, a driver who lived in our home, a driver who commuted daily, six armed guards, a pool man who commuted, a gardener who commuted and one house boy who lived in the guard house. We left sixteen employees behind. I paid them all above market value - for example, my driver made four hundred dollars a month (21,000 pesos) and our yayas made (14,000 p). My staff was rewarded for their loyalty and ability. While we have a very comfortable lifestyle, we are not billionaires. Labor is really cheap in the Philippines, even if you are as generous as I am.

Location hidden

#646 Jan 30, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your limited education prohibits your ability to read.
Being pro-choice is not being pro-abortion. I favor a woman's right to control her body. You believe she shouldn't. That makes you anti-freedom. Sad.
I'm not pro abortion, but no need to force some shamu head ( crank slut )to raise a kid.
heressssssss kenny

Philippines

#647 Jan 30, 2013
Wang Dang wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not pro abortion, but no need to force some shamu head ( crank slut )to raise a kid.
Its not about pro or anti -its about FREEDOM TO CHOOSE for yourself and not have someone else tell you what is acceptable.

#648 Jan 30, 2013
Wang Dang wrote:
<quoted text>
People like lol will never realize that logic. You see, she spit out her fourteen different kids from four different men and then fled to scrub toilets in the United States. She doesn't have to raise them and can console herself with her OFW boyfriend who is also cheating on his spouse. She justifies it by claiming she remits to help her litter back home. They live in a skewed reality.

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

#649 Jan 30, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ran out of dollar to buy red horse and your "superiority complex" against Filipinos did make you react abnormal? Just wondering if you read the post of your co stooge RIF which I responded. lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllll
LOLOL!!!!!! Well if you think were superior because we actually educate ourselves and feel ourselves superior because we wont educate you well then yes we are superior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elvis Presley's sex secrets exposed 2 hr GameOfManyChances 10
U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor" (Feb '09) 7 hr WelbyMD 18,734
Vietnam veteran's devotion to duty honored (Mar '14) 8 hr NHUCAPKYGLIMOT3KY... 7
US generals call on Obama to end 'torture' (Dec '08) 8 hr swedenforever 30
AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) 9 hr swedenforever 188
Navy grants transgender veteran first official ... 9 hr Belle Sexton 2
Why Are There Dozens of U.S. Military Bases in ... (Mar '09) 14 hr PROUD TO BE SERB 63
More from around the web