Prison or death for Fort Hood gunman?

Prison or death for Fort Hood gunman?

There are 29 comments on the CNN story from Aug 24, 2013, titled Prison or death for Fort Hood gunman?. In it, CNN reports that:

The only question left for the jury considering the case of Army Maj. Nidal Hasan is whether he will live or die for targeting Afghanistan-bound soldiers in one of the largest mass killings of military personnel on a post on U.S. soil.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#2 Aug 24, 2013
There's no difference. If he gets the death penalty, he'll die. If he gets prison time, they'll kill him anyway. It's a lose lose for him and I can't say I have an ounce of sympathy for him.

An eye for an eye.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#3 Aug 24, 2013
death too good for him, how about skinning him alive as an example and then slowly dipping him in acid? the ideal punishment, as he showed no mercy for our people.....the punishment should fit the crime.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#4 Aug 24, 2013
why has our present dictator not intervened to save the slimy scum? his actions were an act of terrorism, no matter what the dictator labels it, which he is in denial of. His having labeled the scums actions anything other than terrorism is aiding and backing up the terrorist's rampage, so the dictator is GUILTY of backing this damned terrorist.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#5 Aug 24, 2013
the dictator should be tried for treason on this and other actions he has taken upon himself bypassing congress to undo our constitution and pass laws ONLY TO HIS LIKING AND BENEFITING ONLY HIM AND HIS CAUSE...TO RUIN OUR COUNTRY.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#7 Aug 24, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
the dictator should be tried for treason on this and other actions he has taken upon himself bypassing congress to undo our constitution and pass laws ONLY TO HIS LIKING AND BENEFITING ONLY HIM AND HIS CAUSE...TO RUIN OUR COUNTRY.
Thanks for proving, yet again, that uneducated TEXANS really are dumber than stumps. Yeehaw and yuck yuck.

Now, shut up and go brush your tooth.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#8 Aug 24, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
There's no difference. If he gets the death penalty, he'll die. If he gets prison time, they'll kill him anyway. It's a lose lose for him and I can't say I have an ounce of sympathy for him.
An eye for an eye.
I hope he dies very slowly and painfully.
smoke em if u got em

Seattle, WA

#9 Aug 24, 2013
Send him to Allah.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#10 Aug 25, 2013
Marie-Luise_J wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he dies very slowly and painfully.
as in skinning, and then acid.
Phil

Magdeburg, Germany

#12 Aug 25, 2013
if this criminal, who have shot brutally 16 innocent children have got life ling term, there are no reasons to sentence to death such guy, who have killed a few such criminals as this bales.
Phil

Magdeburg, Germany

#13 Aug 25, 2013
a few years with parol and a little psychiatric treatment, it would be enough in this case.
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#14 Aug 25, 2013
Phil wrote:
a few years with parol and a little psychiatric treatment, it would be enough in this case.
we would be glad to sent him to your country! save us on feeding and medically tending to him.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#15 Aug 25, 2013
Phil wrote:
if this criminal, who have shot brutally 16 innocent children have got life ling term, there are no reasons to sentence to death such guy, who have killed a few such criminals as this bales.
Sorry Phil. With Deutschland's horrid history, I don't think you're in a position to offer America advice on death sentences.
oldschool

Tampa, FL

#16 Aug 25, 2013
Prison is far worse than death for this Islamic animal. Life in prison without the possibility of parole and in solitary confinement. Let him be confined in a small cage of concrete and steel without hope, without friends and reliving the waste that is his life. Death is too easy and it is what he wants. Give him what he doesn't want.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#17 Aug 26, 2013
Remember, this was just a simple case of workplace violence, 2 years probation and 40 hours of community service should suffice.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#18 Aug 26, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> we would be glad to sent him to your country! save us on feeding and medically tending to him.
Phil said that on purpose to upset you. I doubt that he even lives in Germany.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#19 Aug 26, 2013
Now since the virtual trial has ended now comes the virtual sentencing?
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#20 Aug 26, 2013
It's too bad that when the Ft. Hood incident started the Media wasn't honest and reported the facts that the Major Hasan was the first killed by his PTSD patients who then went on a rampage killing and wounding dozens at Ft. Hood.
Roosevelt

Oklee, MN

#21 Aug 26, 2013
Where's all the trial video probably not there because of the virtualness of the situation here.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#23 Aug 26, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Phil. With Deutschland's horrid history, I don't think you're in a position to offer America advice on death sentences.
"To Generalize is to be an Idiot. To Particularize is the Alone Distinction of Merit. General Knowledges are those Knowledges that Idiots possess." -- William Blake

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#24 Aug 27, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
"To Generalize is to be an Idiot. To Particularize is the Alone Distinction of Merit. General Knowledges are those Knowledges that Idiots possess." -- William Blake
No thoughts of your own?

"I have gathered a posie of other men's flowers, and nothing but the thread that binds them is my own." John Bartlett

"A witty saying proves nothing." Voltaire

"The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him."
Robert Benchley

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fire Crews Find Man Dead Inside MWC Mobile Home 5 hr Susan H 1
News Drugs suspected as Navy sailors die days apart ... 19 hr anonymous 1
News US Army's Bowe Bergdahl pleads guilty to desert... Wed Red Crosse 19
News Anthony Huss joins GOP race for sheriff Tue MeJustMe 1
News Bowe Bergdahl expected to plead guilty to deser... Tue Truth 2
News Citizens urged to fight possible Fort Polk troo... (Feb '13) Oct 17 T R G I J 35
News Smiths Station students lead a prayer at Panthe... Oct 15 Columbusite 1
More from around the web