Russia to Resurrect Titanium Submarines

Mar 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: RIA Novosti

The Russian Navy will refit, modernize and recommission two Sierra class titanium-hull nuclear-powered attack submarines by 2017, the Zvezdochka shipyard said on Tuesday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Spend that cash Putin. keeping spending that cash.
The bogey man is coming. Of course, you dimwit, your real enemies are from inside Russia. Your own citizens. They dispise you.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Who are you to speak on our behalf cretin?

Certainly it is good that Russia will have 2 more attack submarines.

It will help Russia to keep American imperialism at bay.
Small Town America UGX

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Alexey25 wrote:
Who are you to speak on our behalf cretin?
Certainly it is good that Russia will have 2 more attack submarines.
It will help Russia to keep American imperialism at bay.
Well, lets see. Up to a few days ago, you were a neo-nazi, then you changed to be a commie. All along, you have said you hated Putin. Now, Putin is spending needless money on his military, AND STILL NOT ON THE PEOPLE. So now you like Putin, but still are a new commie, and believe in neo-nazism. Got it!!
Incidently , those subs are not quiet enough and can be easiliy tracked with our modern technology. Like your old Foxtrot junk.

Lets hope they do not sink. Russian subs have a tendency to spend more time underwater and filled with water, supporting the following: If you wish to view the Russian submarine fleet, you must take an underwater tour. LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

He spends money for protection of the people of Russia.
What for do you Americans spend so much on military while millions of Americcans are homeless is beyond me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Yea, I see that you would like Russia to be unarmed and defenceless to attack it and to rob it.

Russians are not fools to buy your pacifistic propoganda.

When USA will destroy all of it`s weapons will close down all Americans military bases abroad, will cut into metal trash it`s cariers, we will think about your reasons but not before.

We are not fools to refuse from a gun when we have gangsters living next door.
East Asian Cars

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Alexey25 wrote:
Yea, I see that you would like Russia to be unarmed and defenceless to attack it and to rob it.
When USA will destroy all of it`s weapons will close down all Americans military bases abroad, will cut into metal trash it`s cariers, we will think about your reasons but not before.
Russians are goint to extinct.
Since 1991...about 25 million Russians were exterminated by Low Birth Rate.

Russian WOMEN must focus on FAMILY or you go die all!!!
Only Russian Tsar could save Russia and not Jewish Communism.

It was Bankers from USA that created USSR.
Small Town America UGX

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Alexey25 wrote:
WOW !! The confused freak Alexena is a joke. Now he is pretending to be Russia's ambassador to Toxpic. With a dumb arsed idiot like you, you are no threat to anyone. Just bullsht.
"WE". haha. You are just a little dot germ that has no authority, is impotent, ignored. A little pipsqeak of no consequence.
So just blow it out. Haha.

An Austrian misfit who has no bite.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW !! The confused freak Alexena is a joke. Now he is pretending to be Russia's ambassador to Toxpic. With a dumb arsed idiot like you, you are no threat to anyone. Just bullsht.
"WE". haha. You are just a little dot germ that has no authority, is impotent, ignored. A little pipsqeak of no consequence.
So just blow it out. Haha.
An Austrian misfit who has no bite.
And what else ambassador do you what to find here cretin? lol.

Learn Russian and go to true Russian forums!

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

New Submarines this good for defense country and work for russians. job creation. Think your head.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••