Serbia marks anniversary of first All...

Serbia marks anniversary of first Allied victory of WW1

There are 381 comments on the B92 story from Aug 19, 2013, titled Serbia marks anniversary of first Allied victory of WW1. In it, B92 reports that:

Monday marks the 99th anniversary of the Battle of Cer, in which the Serbian Kingdom soldiers defended the country against the invading Austro-Hungarian forces.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at B92.

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Serbonazis

United States

#1 Aug 19, 2013
servonazis never won anything in WWI
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#2 Aug 19, 2013
Serbs won all in World War 1 and World War 2
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#3 Aug 19, 2013
250.000 Austro Hungarians vs 180.000 Serbs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cer

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5 Aug 19, 2013
reality wrote:
250.000 Austro Hungarians vs 180.000 Serbs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cer
Thank you :)
Serbonazis

United States

#7 Aug 20, 2013
reality wrote:
Serbs won all in World War 1 and World War 2
servians are the most coward apes that ever lived in the balkanized servoslavia

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#8 Aug 20, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>servians are the most coward apes that ever lived in the balkanized servoslavia
What was Battle of Cer?
haha

Serbia

#9 Aug 20, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>servians are the most coward apes that ever lived in the balkanized servoslavia
Your whole miserable posting is based on irracional hate for Serbs.
Gorostas iz Kuceva

France

#10 Aug 20, 2013
TAM PA PA PA PAM, TAM PA PA PA PAM (March on Drina tune)

Respect to the Serb warriors who didnt give an inch of Serb land to the austrohungaro and german scum and successfully defended Serbia from the invaders. Thanks to them we are free

We are not worthy of them. They are turning in their graves watching the slime who call themselves Serbs today, the ones who sold out heroes and Serbian land for utopia called EU.
Serbonazis

United States

#11 Aug 20, 2013
Gorostas iz Kuceva wrote:
TAM PA PA PA PAM, TAM PA PA PA PAM (March on Drina tune)
Respect to the Serb warriors who didnt give an inch of Serb land to the austrohungaro and german scum and successfully defended Serbia from the invaders. Thanks to them we are free
We are not worthy of them. They are turning in their graves watching the slime who call themselves Serbs today, the ones who sold out heroes and Serbian land for utopia called EU.
you got nothing you servoslave
Oliver Cromwell

Fleetwood, UK

#12 Aug 20, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>servians are the most coward apes that ever lived in the balkanized servoslavia
Where have you been you terrorist baboon?
Katana

France

#13 Aug 20, 2013
He was in the mental institution with other Down Syndrome patients playing with new Lego kit. Either that or he had another stroke.
Oliver Cromwell

Fleetwood, UK

#14 Aug 20, 2013
Katana wrote:
He was in the mental institution with other Down Syndrome patients playing with new Lego kit. Either that or he had another stroke.
nothing wrong with downs syndrome people,they are some of the kindest and nicest people I have known,so that rules that clown out,he has probably been on vacation staying with the Snake in Pristina.
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#15 Aug 20, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>servians are the most coward apes that ever lived in the balkanized servoslavia
Serbs screwed you subanimals in World War 1 and World War 2
Serbonazis

United States

#16 Aug 20, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Serbs screwed you subanimals in World War 1 and World War 2
you servonazis did nothing in either war. another servian lie and myth! what else is new in servoslavia cage????
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#17 Aug 20, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>

Serbs defeated us in World War 1 and World War 2

??
And in 1990s also

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TOI69...
VojnikCro

Watchet, UK

#18 Aug 20, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
And in 1990s also
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TOI69...
Wrong wrong and WRONG

Serbia didn't defeat Croatia in WW1, Serbia with MUCH help from British France and Russia defeated Austro Hungarian empire

Serbia didn't beat Croatia in WW2 a Croat Tito Saved the Serbs from extermination !

And last but not least Serbia didn't beat Croatia in the 1990s,Croatia beat Serbia in 1995 dumbass !
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#19 Aug 20, 2013
VojnikCro wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong wrong and WRONG
Serbia didn't defeat Croatia in WW1, Serbia with MUCH help from British France and Russia defeated Austro Hungarian empire
Serbia didn't beat Croatia in WW2 a Croat Tito Saved the Serbs from extermination !
And last but not least Serbia didn't beat Croatia in the 1990s,Croatia beat Serbia in 1995 dumbass !
In WW1 Serbs defeat Austro Hungary and Croats
In WW1 Serbs defeat Croats against + Josip Broz Tito was not Croat
In 1990s Croats never defeat Serbia or Serbia
Operation Storm was more NATO and USA "victory" than Croatian
Without British French American help Croatia today would not exist
Katana

France

#20 Aug 20, 2013
Loser, Serbs had one of the biggest number of casualties in ww1. Serbs fought alone. We weren't liberated by another army like croatia was (Serbs liberated croats from AH empire in 1918 what an irony hehe), Serb army liberated Serbia in ww1 alone. All the support Serbia was getting from britain and france were kind words, nothing else.

In ww2 Serb partisans destroyed croatian ustashe. And in 90's war croatia have seen humiliating defeat in Posavina and RS.
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#21 Aug 20, 2013
In Ottoman times Serbs in Krajina protected Croats from other parts
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#22 Aug 20, 2013
It was amazing how fast Croats from 13th 60.000 strong corps run away from Serbs during WW1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Backgrounder: Rape involving the U.S. military ... 2 hr Ainu 5
News a American Snipera Chris Kyle accused of exagge... 4 hr Three Psyche 1
News Japan PM protests Okinawa crime to Obama, who p... 5 hr californio 7
News Former Fort Bliss soldier's manslaughter trial ... 20 hr huey goins 3
News Dallas K. Murphy Fri Cheddar Cheese 2
News New mission: Alternative medicine Fri Three Rounds 1
News Range of alternative medicine options considere... Fri Three Rounds 1
More from around the web