NJ Waitress Receives Anti-Gay Note in...

NJ Waitress Receives Anti-Gay Note in Lieu of Tip

There are 403 comments on the EDGE story from Nov 14, 2013, titled NJ Waitress Receives Anti-Gay Note in Lieu of Tip. In it, EDGE reports that:

A waitress working in a New Jersey restaurant says a family left her an anti-gay note, condemning her "gay lifestyle," on the bill for their meal in lieu of a tip Gay Star News reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#394 Dec 20, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Reports have increased now that it is safer to come forward.
I doubt that actual incidents have increased at all.
You are a hateful liar.
I recall before the repeal of DADT, there were male on male rapes in the military. Never a small issue, it is hardly since being gay is now allowed in the ranks. Our favorite shrill hater seems to think this began a year ago.

It is the usual demonizing of a an upcoming formerly oppressed minority. The first thing they do is accuse the newly accepted group as "sex maniacs". They said it of African Americans, they said it of the Irish, the new groups are reviled as the old groups were in earlier years.

In other words, once YOUR demographic makes it upstairs, you pull that ladder up behind you to stop anyone else from getting up there with you.

I got news for our haters, we BROUGHT our OWN ladders.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#395 Dec 20, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I recall before the repeal of DADT, there were male on male rapes in the military. Never a small issue, it is hardly since being gay is now allowed in the ranks. Our favorite shrill hater seems to think this began a year ago.
It is the usual demonizing of a an upcoming formerly oppressed minority. The first thing they do is accuse the newly accepted group as "sex maniacs". They said it of African Americans, they said it of the Irish, the new groups are reviled as the old groups were in earlier years.
In other words, once YOUR demographic makes it upstairs, you pull that ladder up behind you to stop anyone else from getting up there with you.
I got news for our haters, we BROUGHT our OWN ladders.
And WE share !!!
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#396 Jan 9, 2014
Since queers are dredging up old queer news stories to maintain their presence in US News, it's interesting they don't want to continue talking about the gay story of 2013... a lying lesbian taking them for a bunch of money, because... you guessed it... the gay mind is a criminal mind, cemented with illegal dope.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#397 Jan 9, 2014
Bumpers.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#398 Jan 10, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Since queers are dredging up old queer news stories to maintain their presence in US News, it's interesting they don't want to continue talking about the gay story of 2013... a lying lesbian taking them for a bunch of money, because... you guessed it... the gay mind is a criminal mind, cemented with illegal dope.
You simply can't quit obsessing about the lesbian waitress, can you? Somehow you think sinning is a thousand times worse when a homosexual commits one.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#400 Jan 10, 2014
Voice Of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Something to remember queer, not all sins are equal. Homosexuality is abomination and it's disgusting.
So God frowns on homosexuals but smiles on hate filled bigots like yourself? LOL! Sit back and watch as state after state and country after country legalizes same sex marriage, you cousin loving hillbilly breeder piece of garbage.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#401 Jan 10, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>You simply can't quit obsessing about the lesbian waitress, can you? Somehow you think sinning is a thousand times worse when a homosexual commits one.
No, some of the problems are gays abusing jurisprudence and taking people's rights to define what is right and wrong away from them. You are an illegal doper. Almost all queers are illegal dopers. Queers are disproportionately excessive in all the criminal ranks, especially violence against their own partners, child molestation and serial murderers. It has to do with the homosexual mind being a criminal mind. That is a homosexual and Marxist government problem, not mine.
Absolutely

Stafford, VA

#402 Jan 10, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>So God frowns on homosexuals but smiles on hate filled bigots like yourself? LOL! Sit back and watch as state after state and country after country legalizes same sex marriage, you cousin loving hillbilly breeder piece of garbage.
You piece of sh!t from KY, you're a queer PedophiIe and should be held accountable. Your day will come.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#403 Jan 11, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
No, some of the problems are gays abusing jurisprudence and taking people's rights to define what is right and wrong away from them. You are an illegal doper. Almost all queers are illegal dopers. Queers are disproportionately excessive in all the criminal ranks, especially violence against their own partners, child molestation and serial murderers. It has to do with the homosexual mind being a criminal mind. That is a homosexual and Marxist government problem, not mine.
LOL!!!!!!! Do post some statistics to back your absurd accustions up. Amazing that such a small percentage of the population is responsible fo such a large percentage of crime. Trying to demonize gays by telling silly lies isn't going to help your cause in the least....we have and will continue to gain the civil rights we deserve as human beings. And all you can do is cry like a little girl about it.
You Know It

Stafford, VA

#404 Jan 11, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!!!! Do post some statistics to back your absurd accustions up. Amazing that such a small percentage of the population is responsible fo such a large percentage of crime. Trying to demonize gays by telling silly lies isn't going to help your cause in the least....we have and will continue to gain the civil rights we deserve as human beings. And all you can do is cry like a little girl about it.
I'll give you some statistics. 98% of all little boys molested, are molested by queers. That's a fact.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#405 Jan 11, 2014
Absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>
Your day will come.
LOL! Let me know when that day will be here, breeder filth.
You Know It

Stafford, VA

#406 Jan 11, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Let me know when that day will be here, breeder filth.
I agree with him. You're no doubt, in that 98%. You're one sick POS
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#407 Jan 14, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for those statistics.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#409 Jan 18, 2014
Statistics regarding Homosexuals preying on children.

* 33% of homosexuals ADMIT to minor/adult sex (7)
* There is a notable homosexual group, consisting of thousands of members, known as the North American Man and Boy Love Association ( NAMBLA). This is a child molesting homosexual group whose cry is "SEX BEFORE 8 BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE." This group can be seen marching in most major homosexual parades across the United States
* Homosexuals commit more than 33% of all reported child molestations in the United States, which, assuming homosexuals make up 2% of the population, means that 1 in 20 homosexuals is a child molestor, while 1 in 490 heterosexuals is a child molestor (19)
* 73% of all homosexuals have had sex with boys under 19 years of age (9)
* Many homosexuals admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men and boys is at the foundation of homosexuality" (22)
* Because homosexuals can't reproduce naturally, they resort to recruiting children. Homosexuals can be heard chanting "TEN PERCENT IS NOT ENOUGH, RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT" in their homosexual parades. A group called the "Lesbian Avengers" prides itself on trying to recruit young girls. They print "WE RECRUIT" on their literature. Some other homosexuals aren't as overt about this, but rather try to infiltrate society and get into positions where they will have access to the malleable minds of young children (e.g., the clergy, teachers, Boy Scout leaders, etc.)(8). See the DC Lesbian Avengers web page, and DC Lesbian Avengers Press Release, where they threaten to recruit little boys and girls. Also, see AFA Action Alert.
The Answers17:
Drs. Freund and Heasman of the Clark Institute of Psychiatry in Toronto reviewed two studies on child molesters and calculated that 34% and 32% of the sex offenders were homosexual. In cases these doctors had handled, 36% of the molesters were homosexuals.(Freund, K.“Pedophilia and Heterosexuality vs. Homosexuality,” Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy, 1984; 10:193-200)

From these studies and many more, it is evident that homosexuals molest children at a far greater rate than do their heterosexual counterparts. While they comprise only 1-2% of the population, they are responsible for upwards of a third or more of all sexual molestations of children.

http://www.kleventdesign.ca/images/html.php...
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#410 Jan 18, 2014
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting for those statistics.
Just for you, poofter.

Why aren't you at some party demanding to be center of attention and ruining it for everyone else (except fellow fecalphiliacs?)

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#411 Jan 18, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Dear Christian, this little hit piece has been around for the better part of a decade. It is unsigned and seriously badly sourced. It is a complete and utter fraud. Congratulations, in one post, you managed to give God the finger on no fewer than three of His Commandments. You have violated the Sabbath, committed theft by not giving a source for your 'facts' and are bearing false witness. Somebody has some serious repenting to do here and it ain't us.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#412 Jan 18, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for you, poofter.
Why aren't you at some party demanding to be center of attention and ruining it for everyone else (except fellow fecalphiliacs?)
LOL! Your website and it's "statistics" are pure fiction, Coldweener. It's a documented fact that more than 90 percent of child molestation is commited by straights. But naturally a bigot like yourself will believe any fairy tale "statistics" that fits your anti gay agenda.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#413 Jan 18, 2014
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Christian, this little hit piece has been around for the better part of a decade. It is unsigned and seriously badly sourced. It is a complete and utter fraud. Congratulations, in one post, you managed to give God the finger on no fewer than three of His Commandments. You have violated the Sabbath, committed theft by not giving a source for your 'facts' and are bearing false witness. Somebody has some serious repenting to do here and it ain't us.
There are redundant sources backing up the research cited. A serious reader can check the Doctors and researchers cited and their data. The CDC and the FBI (with their data) back up the claims established in these studies. There is other research I could post, but queers proven to have agendas now even shown with sexually explicit posters put to thirteen year olds informing them of how to engage in sexual deviancy, rather than protect themselves from the reduced life spans and increased disease incidence amongst homosexual deviants. The other poster asked for statistics. They were supplied and they are easily validated. Queers deny the truth because queers have an agenda of turning America into a degenerate Rome of Caligula. You believe what you want to believe, not what is true.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#414 Jan 18, 2014
fr cordwainer trout:

>...There is a notable homosexual group, consisting of thousands of members, known as the North American Man and Boy Love Association ( NAMBLA)....<

nambla is NOT a gay group. Please get your stats correct before posting such garbage.

>...Homosexuals can be heard chanting "TEN PERCENT IS NOT ENOUGH, RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT" in their homosexual parades....<

Also not true. The Pride parades my wife and I have been to do NOT have that so-called "chant".

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#415 Jan 18, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
There are redundant sources backing up the research cited.
"Redundant sources", Gracie? I don't suppose that you noticed that the unnamed author of this alleged fact sheet was citing these badly identified 'sources' he was claiming as his PRIMARY sources.
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
A serious reader can check the Doctors and researchers cited and their data. The CDC and the FBI (with their data) back up the claims established in these studies.
So I am to understand that you are therefore NOT to be confused with a serious reader, because you have not cited CDC and FBI statistics, you ripped off a "fact sheet" that can't prove it had any. A number of his "sources" are actually just one source, the world renowned Dr Paul Cameron and it's kind of hard to take the word of someone who has been barred from providing expert testimony in court cases, for his unfortunate habit of torturing "facts". Sheesh. You are intellectually lazy, so you phone in an 8 year old "fact sheet" you saw on one of the allegedly Christian websites where I see it has popped up again here recently. This was discredited when it came out the first time. It isn't our fault that you didn't take notes.
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
There is other research I could post, but queers proven to have agendas now even shown with sexually explicit posters put to thirteen year olds informing them of how to engage in sexual deviancy, rather than protect themselves from the reduced life spans and increased disease incidence amongst homosexual deviants.
Yes dear, I am certain that you can, the masterworks of anti-gay propaganda masquerading as science are everywhere. You are living proof that one can educate themselves with an incredible amount of maliciously inspired disinformation. I feel sorry for you.
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
The other poster asked for statistics.
So you gave them plagiarism? You really are the shoemaker to the fish.
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
They were supplied and they are easily validated.
And the reason you were too flocking intellectually lazy to verify them yourself before you ripped them off was?
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Queers deny the truth because queers have an agenda of turning America into a degenerate Rome of Caligula.
Dial it down a couple of notches or the next time your physician suggests a tranquilizer, listen. If you get anywhere in the neighborhood of truth, I'll be the first to congratulate you, but providing "facts" you can't prove to be facts, not even on the same planet.
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
You believe what you want to believe, not what is true.
I believe facts, let me know when you find some which you can actually prove are facts. Right now you are just winging it and not at all well. At least you're only breaking two commandments this time, the Sabbath is over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More than 100 injured in Kiev as police clash w... 36 min Oliver Cromwell 2
News State Grant Program for Military Bases Gets Inf... 8 hr Tank farts 2
News No shortage of good news in area last week 8 hr past tense 3
News Enter the Bear: Does Russia plan air strikes on... 9 hr Cassandra_ 1
News 1st enlisted female sub sailors start training ... 23 hr Jaimie 44
News America returns to Cuba: The Castro brothers fe... Sun WE JUST DONT CARE 3
News Retired Navy Captain Assists Returning Vets Aug 29 huey goins 2
More from around the web