EU warns Israel over settlement const...

EU warns Israel over settlement construction

There are 49 comments on the WOI-TV West Des Moines story from Dec 17, 2013, titled EU warns Israel over settlement construction. In it, WOI-TV West Des Moines reports that:

Prosecutors say a senior Navy criminal investigator downloaded more than 100 confidential files for an Asian defense contractor at the center of a multimillion-dollar fraud investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOI-TV West Des Moines.

Gray

Richmond, VA

#22 Dec 19, 2013
AS SIMPLE AS "NON PAYMENT...
boo ya wrote:
The Ottomans did lose WW I and the British did take over, didn't they?
Funny thing is the British mandate of Palestine compromised present day Israel and Jordan.
And Jordan is an Arab Kingdom, no?
Sure sounds like Britian held up their end of the bargain as well......
Did you REALLY wanted an answer to your question?

If so, it's this simple:

If you promise to pay me $20.00 for cutting your grass; I cut the grass according to that simple agreement

Then you pay me only $1.00 and give the $19.00 to someone who did nothing but manipulate you into deceiving me......how is that "holding up their end of the bargain...."?

That is the essence of Britain's betrayal of the Arabs?

What is unclear?

1. "compromised"???? What do you mean? Do you mean "comprised" as in "included"?

2. The British promised to return Palestine to the Arabs if the Arabs fought the Turks.(the Arabs were living in Palestine already but under Ottoman Rule)

3. Jordan and the Arab Kingdom had nothing to to with the The McMahon Agreement which is the basis for cheating the Arabs.

“The McMahon Agreement”
http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/mcmahon....

EXCERPT “The McMahon-Hussein Agreement of October 1915 was accepted by Palestinians as a promise by the British that after World War One, land previously held by the Turks would be returned to the Arab nationals who lived in that land.

The McMahon-Hussein Agreement was to greatly complicate Middle East history and seemed to directly clash with the Balfour Declaration of 1917.

By the time war ended in November 1918, two distinct schools of thought had developed regarding Palestine:

1) That the British had promised Palestine to the Arabs after the war had ended in return for their support to the Allies in the war.

2) That the British had agreed to give their support to the Jews for a homeland in Palestine as laid out in the Balfour Declaration of 1917.

In fact, neither was to emerge as the League of Nations had given Palestine to the British to govern as a mandate.

This left many Palestinians feeling that they had been betrayed by the British government. At the same time many Jews started to enter Palestine as a result of what they believed the Balfour Declaration had offered them. The British were left to ensure law and order was guaranteed in Palestine – something they found increasingly difficult to do.

What don't you understand about these quotes, facts, agreements etc I've provided to your question?

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#23 Dec 19, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Mr. Grammar. Did you really wanted jello when they wheel you back to your room?
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#24 Dec 19, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
If so, it's this simple:
If you promise to pay me $20.00 for cutting your grass; I cut the grass according to that simple agreement
Then you pay me only $1.00 and give the $19.00 to someone who did nothing but manipulate you into deceiving me......how is that "holding up their end of the bargain...."?
That is the essence of Britain's betrayal of the Arabs?
What is unclear?
Look at a map of the ALL Ottoman lands lost after WW I, and compare that to what lands Israel started with in 1947. The VAST MAJORITY of that land was or became Arab (Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, and so on). So your $1 out of $20 analogy is pure bull......plus the Arabs only "helped to cut the grass" with the Brits actually running the job.

Problem is the Brits made promises to both the Jews and the Arabs, and those promises conflicted somewhat. The partition of their mandate was an attempt to keep their promises to everyone. Which was their right, since the mandate was theirs to do with as they pleased.
Ottoman

Cheyenne, WY

#25 Dec 19, 2013
boo ya wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at a map of the ALL Ottoman lands lost after WW I, and compare that to what lands Israel started with in 1947. The VAST MAJORITY of that land was or became Arab (Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, and so on). So your $1 out of $20 analogy is pure bull......plus the Arabs only "helped to cut the grass" with the Brits actually running the job.
Problem is the Brits made promises to both the Jews and the Arabs, and those promises conflicted somewhat. The partition of their mandate was an attempt to keep their promises to everyone. Which was their right, since the mandate was theirs to do with as they pleased.
The Arab lands are not controlled by Arabs but by dictators loyal to America and Britain .
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#26 Dec 19, 2013
Ottoman wrote:
<quoted text>The Arab lands are not controlled by Arabs but by dictators loyal to America and Britain .
Like Assad?
rio

Beckenham, UK

#27 Dec 19, 2013
boo ya wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Assad?
No, like in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain, Iraq ...
Gray

Richmond, VA

#28 Dec 19, 2013
boo ya wrote:
<quoted text>
Your give-away phrase is "...lands Israel started with in 1947...."

There was NO Israel until it was artificially created by the Colonial powers.

Generations Old Arab land in the Levantine was not Britain's to give away.
and Palestine was only a recently acquired British Colony

“Here’s how Lord Balfour, Foreign Minister of England, of the famed “Balfour Letter”(Declaration) described this fact in 1919.
 “In Palestine, we do not even propose to consult the inhabitants of the country and (Zionism’s) immediate needs and hopes for the future are much more important than the desires and prejudices of the 700,000 Arabs who presently inhabit Palestine”.

However, it's clear that you're not asking a serious question or interested in legitimate documents or accurate historical events but only trotting out the same old, fraudulent Ziono-Mythology.

Your Ziono-Mythology was COMPLETELY debunked via recent Genetic findings by a Jewish Geneticist:

“New Genome Study Destroys Zionist Claims to Palestine”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/01/new-g...
EXCERPTS “ On December 14, 2012, Dr. Eran Elhaik turned almost two generations of Jewish genome research upside down.
“But he went even further. The young Israeli-American geneticist has charged former researchers with academic fraud, and he has the research to back it up.”

“How could those those eminent Jewish scientist before him have been so wrong? Easy says Dr. Elhaik,“First these researchers decided what conclusions they wanted to find, and then they set off to find evidence to support it.” I was not bashing Jewish scientists. What Elhaik has described is a slam dunk fraud.

“But why? Why would Jews who take such pride in the academic achievement risk exposing themselves to a group deception which was bound to be discovered later? Dr. Elhaik does not delve into the quicksand of the politics,” CONTINUED

Today's modern Israelis have no more connection to the Levant /Palestine than the Eskimos.
or an immigrant to Israel from VA Beach, Brooklyn, Poland etc etc
The Native Palestinian Arabs have the identical Genetic make up as the Canaanites.

However, the Facts are anathema to Hasbarat propagandists or dupes of their well oiled Propaganda Industry.

Unless your gene code reveals you as an Ancient Hebrew Warrior ,YOU'VE got no right to steal Generations old neo Canaanite Land

Now, run along and blow your "chauffeur"....don't "comprise" your agreement with him!

LOL
Gray

Richmond, VA

#29 Dec 19, 2013
boo ya wrote:
<quoted text>

And, I doubt if you've even heard of T.E. Lawrence who would dispute your "cut the crass" opinion.

and Palestine was only a recently acquired British Colony from the Ottoman Empire

“Here’s how Lord Balfour, Foreign Minister of England, of the famed “Balfour Letter”(Declaration) described this fact in 1919.
 “In Palestine, we do not even propose to consult the inhabitants of the country and (Zionism’s) immediate needs and hopes for the future are much more important than the desires and prejudices of the 700,000 Arabs who presently inhabit Palestine”.

However, it's clear that you're not asking a serious question or interested in legitimate documents or accurate historical events but only trotting out the same old, fraudulent Ziono-Mythology.

Your Ziono-Mythology was COMPLETELY debunked via recent Genetic findings by a Jewish Geneticist:

EXCERPTS “ On December 14, 2012, Dr. Eran Elhaik turned almost two generations of Jewish genome research upside down.
“But he went even further. The young Israeli-American geneticist has charged former researchers with academic fraud, and he has the research to back it up.”

“How could those those eminent Jewish scientist before him have been so wrong? Easy says Dr. Elhaik,“First these researchers decided what conclusions they wanted to find, and then they set off to find evidence to support it.” I was not bashing Jewish scientists. What Elhaik has described is a slam dunk fraud.

“But why? Why would Jews who take such pride in the academic achievement risk exposing themselves to a group deception which was bound to be discovered later? Dr. Elhaik does not delve into the quicksand of the politics,” CONTINUED

Today's modern Israelis have no more connection to the Levant /Palestine than the Eskimos.
The Native Palestinian Arabs have the identical Genetic make up as the Canaanites.

However, the Facts are anathema to Hasbarat propagandists or dupes of their well oiled Propaganda Industry.

Unless your gene code reveals you as an Ancient Hebrew Warrior ,YOU'VE got no right to steal Generations old neo Canaanite Land

Now, run along and blow your "chauffeur"....don't "comprise" your agreement with him!

LOL
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#30 Dec 19, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
No, like in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain, Iraq ...
You might want to check that, I'm pretty sure Arabs lead all of those countries as well.......
Ottoman

Cheyenne, WY

#31 Dec 19, 2013
boo ya wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Assad?
What the Western medias don't tell you is that before America severed ties with Assad,America sent Quantanimo Bay prisoners to Assad to be torched .

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#32 Dec 19, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
And, I doubt if you've even heard of T.E. Lawrence who would dispute your "cut the crass" opinion.
and Palestine was only a recently acquired British Colony from the Ottoman Empire
LOL
Do you stutter, miserable old fcuk? Can't wait to post your spam? YOU WILL NOT BE DENIED. Simpleton.
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#33 Dec 19, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
And no Jordan, Syria, Iraq, etc, etc, they were all artificially created by the Colonial powers.

Out of the old Ottoman Empire, remember?
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#34 Dec 19, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he's the old drunk that just died the other day, right?

And since it was part of their Mandate, it WAS Britian's to do with as they saw fit, and they did.

Apparently, Lawrence of Arabia didn't have the final word on that, did he?
rio

Beckenham, UK

#35 Dec 19, 2013
boo ya wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to check that, I'm pretty sure Arabs lead all of those countries as well.......
Those countries are hand in hand with Washington.

This is why the issue of poor human rights records is never raised with them.

Bahrain and Saudi Arabia machine-gun demonstrators and that's OK with Washington, but it's condemned in Bagdad or Damascus.

The UAE and Kuwait practise slavery, and that's OK with Washington, but it's condemned in Mauritania or Somalia.

"Spreading democracy", claimed Bush, but all US allies are dictators!!!
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#36 Dec 19, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text> Do you stutter, miserable old fcuk? Can't wait to post your spam? YOU WILL NOT BE DENIED. Simpleton.
Just another cut and paste queen, he is!
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#37 Dec 19, 2013
Ottoman wrote:
<quoted text>What the Western medias don't tell you is that before America severed ties with Assad,America sent Quantanimo Bay prisoners to Assad to be torched .
Oh my, I hope that didn't make Putin jealous, seeing how close Syria and Russia have been over the years........
Gray

Richmond, VA

#38 Dec 19, 2013
boo ya wrote:
<quoted text>
You opined:
".....Which was their right, since the mandate was theirs to do with as they pleased......"

After the King David Mass Murder & while Zionist Terrorist Gangs were massacring British soldiers, civilians, Christians, Jews, Muslims, the British could have taken Palestine back since: "the mandate was theirs to do with as they pleased......"

...according to your logic.

I'm sorry I got a little heated but it seemed like you were being deliberately obtuse ,ignoring the documents I presented and the Facts they support.

T.E. Lawrence wrote "The 7 Pillars of Wisdom" and is the subject of "Lawrence of Arabia".
Your dismissing the Arab contribution to the WW 1 war effort has no basis in fact and is contradicted by all eye witness accounts.

It is impossible for any ethical person to support Zionist Israel's existing Terrorist Regime and its proven Genocidal, Expansionist and provocative (War Mongering) Policies.

In fact, few do:

“Israel one of world’s most unpopular countries and it’s getting worse: BBC survey”
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abuni...
“Israel is not only one of the world’s most negatively viewed countries, but its reputation is deteriorating, according to the BBC World Service’s latest global survey.”

It is only via the pro Israel Western Media Bias that Israel hasn't been sanctioned (or blown) out of existence.

The number, duration and enormity of their atrocities exceed anything done in modern History but the West continues to support a Terrorist STATE whose government is despised by the growing number of ethical Israelis as both suicidal and blatantly Hitlerian.
Ottoman

Cheyenne, WY

#39 Dec 19, 2013
boo ya wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, I hope that didn't make Putin jealous, seeing how close Syria and Russia have been over the years........
Apparently both Russia and America treat Arabs like dogs and Syria is Russias dog but now Russia has its sights set on making Egypt its next dog .
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#40 Dec 19, 2013
Ottoman wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently both Russia and America treat Arabs like dogs and Syria is Russias dog but now Russia has its sights set on making Egypt its next dog .
And your point is? All Arabs are dogs. Everybody knows this. They wag their tails and will bite you right on the fingers while you are feeding them. That includes greasy Turks hiding out in the USA
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#41 Dec 19, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
You opined:
".....Which was their right, since the mandate was theirs to do with as they pleased......"
After the King David Mass Murder & while Zionist Terrorist Gangs were massacring British soldiers, civilians, Christians, Jews, Muslims, the British could have taken Palestine back since: "the mandate was theirs to do with as they pleased......"
...according to your logic.
They indeed COULD have, but they didn't, did they?

And the rest is, as they say, history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marine Appeals Court-Martial Over Bible Verse 1 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 3
News Marine Thrown Out Of The Military For Not Remov... 1 hr okimar 6
News Soldier fatal shooter at N.D. Walmart 10 hr mdg 1
News Holloman Increases FPCON to Bravo 18 hr Ralph 12
News Memorial Day ceremonies have personal touch 23 hr Birds Landing Bob 1
News Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama' (Sep '10) Wed Swedenforever 2,533
News New exhibits open at Armed Forces History Museum Wed indict AIPAC 1
More from around the web