Ex-Navy SEAL launches Senate bid

There are 132 comments on the Politico story from Feb 12, 2013, titled Ex-Navy SEAL launches Senate bid. In it, Politico reports that:

In Massachusetts, former U.S. Navy SEAL Republican Gabriel E. Gomez announced Tuesday a senatorial bid for the special election to replace the seat held by John Kerry, the Democrat who is now secretary of state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#87 Feb 14, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Obama to Vacation in West Palm Beach
by Keith Koffler on February 13, 2013, 5:38 pm
Taxpayers will be sending President Obama on his second vacation of the year when he departs Friday aboard Air Force One for a Presidents’ Day Weekend excursion to West Palm Beach, Florida.
Without apparent irony, Obama has decided to jet to a well-trod stomping ground of the rich just days after presenting himself to the nation in his State of the Union speech as the guardian of the middle class.
Obama presumably will head directly to some fabulous golf course, having not been able to play in recent weeks because of the cold weather in Washington.
While Obama may pay some hotel and other miscellaneous costs related to his vacation travel, taxpayers are on the hook for much of the expense, shelling out for the president’s travel aboard Air Force One, a cargo plane that carries supplies, and the cost of the president’s substantial staff and security retinue.
While unemployment stands at nearly eight percent, Obama is taking his second vacation of 2013. The year is only six weeks old.
Today's offical au Jimbospam, seen it on three boards already.

Can't anyone take a mop to this clown and run him off of Topix?

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#88 Feb 14, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Today's offical au Jimbospam, seen it on three boards already.
Can't anyone take a mop to this clown and run him off of Topix?
Did you have to take your shoes off to count to three?

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#89 Feb 14, 2013
Students Told to Stop ‘USA!’ Chant, Take Off American Flag Bandanas

By Andrew Johnson
February 13, 2013 4:04 P.M. Comments

1435Print Text Four California high-school students were reportedly suspended for chanting “U.S.A! U.S.A!” and wearing American flag bandanas during a basketball game. While their punishment has since been rescinded, school administrators said “the incident is far from over.”

If it's pro communist..........it's liberalism at its finest.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#90 Feb 14, 2013
au contraire wrote:
Students Told to Stop ‘USA!’ Chant, Take Off American Flag Bandanas
By Andrew Johnson
February 13, 2013 4:04 P.M. Comments
1435Print Text Four California high-school students were reportedly suspended for chanting “U.S.A! U.S.A!” and wearing American flag bandanas during a basketball game. While their punishment has since been rescinded, school administrators said “the incident is far from over.”
If it's pro communist..........it's liberalism at its finest.
Dont you know California is no longer part of the USA? So why should we honor the American Flag here. I see more Mexican Flags around here then USA flags, but that OK with Liberals.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#91 Feb 14, 2013
au contraire wrote:
Students Told to Stop ‘USA!’ Chant, Take Off American Flag Bandanas
By Andrew Johnson
February 13, 2013 4:04 P.M. Comments
1435Print Text Four California high-school students were reportedly suspended for chanting “U.S.A! U.S.A!” and wearing American flag bandanas during a basketball game. While their punishment has since been rescinded, school administrators said “the incident is far from over.”
If it's pro communist..........it's liberalism at its finest.
Au JimbSpam - rightie propaganda at its smelliest.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#92 Feb 14, 2013
californio wrote:
<quoted text> Dont you know California is no longer part of the USA? So why should we honor the American Flag here. I see more Mexican Flags around here then USA flags, but that OK with Liberals.
And of course idiot rightie high school students would NEVER taunt Hispanic kids from another school with "USA!" chants, would they?

Remains to be seen what happens, but this one doesn't pass the smell test at this point...

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#93 Feb 14, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Did you have to take your shoes off to count to three?
Thanks for your confession.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#94 Feb 14, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course idiot rightie high school students would NEVER taunt Hispanic kids from another school with "USA!" chants, would they?
Remains to be seen what happens, but this one doesn't pass the smell test at this point...
How is chanting USA taunting anyone in this country? Might add some people would consider me Hispanic cause of my grandmother and I am not offended by the chanting of USA.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#95 Feb 14, 2013
californio wrote:
<quoted text> How is chanting USA taunting anyone in this country? Might add some people would consider me Hispanic cause of my grandmother and I am not offended by the chanting of USA.
obama would prefer that you use the black power salute, and chant, power to the people.
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#96 Feb 14, 2013
californio wrote:
Funny how it seems the vast majority of Navy SEALS are Republicans.
What do you expect from former "corporate police members".

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#97 Feb 14, 2013
This is lining up like the mid seventies, the young revolutionaries reclaim its inheritance of entitlement. The 'other class' should have recognized that the dust up was because was NEVER meant to include them.
Lizzy Warren

Chicago, IL

#98 Feb 14, 2013
I heard he's part Native American to.
Billy Clinton

Chicago, IL

#99 Feb 14, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you got?
Shouldn't you be over in Iraq looking for all those WMD's?. Or maybe looking for those 325 electoral votes you told us Etchy had.
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!
There over their. I know they are. Keep digging. I will go one record stating so.
US Lost

Chicago, IL

#100 Feb 14, 2013
fatbacks x wrote:
<quoted text>What do you expect from former "corporate police members".
Same former corporate cats Obama had do his dirty work?
Dixiecrat

Chicago, IL

#101 Feb 14, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>So are the vast majority of bigots.
You tell them Larry.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#102 Feb 14, 2013
Lizzy Warren wrote:
I heard he's part Native American to.
I was expecting the WhiteHouse to call him a 'brother'.
Patriot

Antioch, TN

#103 Feb 14, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying sack, I've never said that "military types wantonly kill for the sport of it," though some have (Lt. Calley comes to mind).
And no, I don't have a magical infantryman's badge, I'm proud to say I've NEVER served in the military. I'm from the generation that grew up to hate wars and military aggression thanks to Vietnam, so deal with it.
Marines didn't keep anyone from killing them in the truck-bomb attack on the Beirut barracks, did you? A waste of American lives from which Ronnie Reagan turned and ran, sad to say.
I respect military who actually protect this country - probably the Coast Guard most of all, since they do most of the actual work. Big-talking Marines, though, are usually the quickest to boast and brag. Their wars in Beirut, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. didn't really do a damn thing to "protect" me.
You certainly impled military killed just for the fun of it. Until you have worn the uniform, gone into harm's way you have not a clue. We were not allowed to carry a loaded magazine in our weapons until after the truck bomb reduced the 5 storie building(our barracks)into about 1 1/2 storie. Had you seen and experienced the sights, smells of people burning,(some still alive),body parts lying about you would have a completely different perspective.I remember Lt Calley and the Mi Li Massacre, but one bad apple does not paint all who have served with the same brush Pal.
Billy Ringo

United States

#104 Feb 14, 2013
au contraire wrote:
Students Told to Stop ‘USA!’ Chant, Take Off American Flag Bandanas
By Andrew Johnson
February 13, 2013 4:04 P.M. Comments
1435Print Text Four California high-school students were reportedly suspended for chanting “U.S.A! U.S.A!” and wearing American flag bandanas during a basketball game. While their punishment has since been rescinded, school administrators said “the incident is far from over.”
If it's pro communist..........it's liberalism at its finest.
Your Savior Ruby ........."Rich white guys get a Latino to do their dirty work for them."

Ruby preaching austerity - this is the same guy who ran up 110K on his government issued credit card - including getting his hairy ape body shaved.

We are gonna have fun with this guy.

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#105 Feb 14, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Savior Ruby ........."Rich white guys get a Latino to do their dirty work for them."
Ruby preaching austerity - this is the same guy who ran up 110K on his government issued credit card - including getting his hairy ape body shaved.
We are gonna have fun with this guy.
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!
Code; We are chitting you pants over Rubio. Just like Palin. You appear to be about the same consistancy as jello. Quiver boy.......quiver.

GALLUP: 92% of Pakistanis now dislike America... Thanks Obama.
Billy Ringo

United States

#106 Feb 14, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Code; We are chitting you pants over Rubio. Just like Palin. You appear to be about the same consistancy as jello. Quiver boy.......quiver.
GALLUP: 92% of Pakistanis now dislike America... Thanks Obama.
Pakistan ...Pakistan ...... the ones who gave shelter and protection to Bin Laden? Now, you are worried about what they think of us?

You commie, terrorist loving POS........

Must have been a very sad day for you Rethugs when Bin Laden left us. Did you send his family a card?

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!

This is sooooooo much fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. Military Forces Will Take Over Texas This ... 30 min mark1a12 2
News Study: Sexual assault in U.S. military plummets 12 hr Halle Berry Sister 9
News Ex-military personnel march to FDM Group for In... 17 hr Tiger 1
News Jason K. Jezewski (Sep '08) Tue ROBERT DAVIS 6
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) Tue samfer57 1,435
News Reminder: ISIS Camps Are in Mexico Just A Few M... Tue huey goins 4
News Marine general to be tapped to lead Joint Chiefs Tue Sterkfontein Swar... 2
More from around the web