US casualties in Afghanistan soar to ...

US casualties in Afghanistan soar to record highs

There are 2380 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jul 30, 2010, titled US casualties in Afghanistan soar to record highs. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

In this July 24, 2010 file photo, an Army carry team carries a transfer case containing the remains of Pfc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Def

Bremen, Germany

#2531 Nov 27, 2012
JDC wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't agree with you more. Viet Nam was not a threat to our country. We can add Iraq, Korean war and Afghanistan to that as well.
Had we not gotten in these wars, our country would have been better served. As well as the thousands of families that were directly affected.
Lots of folks like to complain about the 1960's hippies and draft dodgers, but it turns out they were right about opposing the war.
But what would America be without their heros?
Lawnmaster

United States

#2532 Nov 28, 2012
JDC wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't agree with you more. Viet Nam was not a threat to our country. We can add Iraq, Korean war and Afghanistan to that as well.
Had we not gotten in these wars, our country would have been better served. As well as the thousands of families that were directly affected.
Lots of folks like to complain about the 1960's hippies and draft dodgers, but it turns out they were right about opposing the war.
What do you know?
Lawnmaster

United States

#2533 Nov 28, 2012
Def wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Germany doesn't have heroes. They have dictators.
Joe

Pahrump, NV

#2534 Nov 28, 2012
Def wrote:
<quoted text>
What heroes? The ones that stack the but pyramids and piss on the dead? Bunch of freaks.
What

United States

#2535 Nov 28, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
What heroes? The ones that stack the but pyramids and piss on the dead? Bunch of freaks.
Are you the original Joe or some fake ass name hijacker?
Joe

Pahrump, NV

#2536 Nov 28, 2012
What difference does it make? Are you thr real What or some fake ass name hijacker? Go stack yourself in a BUT PYRAMID with your heroes. LOL
Joe

El Paso, TX

#2537 Nov 28, 2012
Joe wrote:
What difference does it make? Are you thr real What or some fake ass name hijacker? Go stack yourself in a BUT PYRAMID with your heroes. LOL
You must be the fake ass homosexual Joe, I gotcha.`
PVT Lyndie England

Pahrump, NV

#2538 Nov 28, 2012
Ssgt Grainer knocked me up while we were stacking but pyramids. I just got released but can't find a job. I may reinlist so I can stack but pyramids in Afghanistan.I was good at walking naked POW's on leashes too. LOL
Lawnmaster

United States

#2539 Nov 28, 2012
PVT Lyndie England wrote:
Ssgt Grainer knocked me up while we were stacking but pyramids. I just got released but can't find a job. I may reinlist so I can stack but pyramids in Afghanistan.I was good at walking naked POW's on leashes too. LOL
You have to learn how to spell first. You must be from WV.
Lawnmaster

United States

#2540 Nov 28, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you were rejected from military service because of mental issues. You can't even spell butt. Are you petro's brother?
Mr Harper De La O

United States

#2541 Nov 28, 2012
Lawnmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you were rejected from military service because of mental issues. You can't even spell butt. Are you petro's brother?
how did your interrorgation go today? Did they use good cop bad cop on you?
Joe

El Paso, TX

#2542 Nov 28, 2012
Lawnmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing for you that the new NAVY accepts gays, you should reenlist ya flamer!
Jim

Pahrump, NV

#2543 Dec 6, 2012
Lawnmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you serve? Were you in Abu-Ghraib stacking the BUTT pyramids. Ihope one of them farted in your nasty face. LOL
Lawnmaster

United States

#2544 Dec 8, 2012
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you serve? Were you in Abu-Ghraib stacking the BUTT pyramids. Ihope one of them farted in your nasty face. LOL
Do you have a fetish for nude men? You sicko. Let me guess, your other moniker is gaytor, SupremeGayCommander among others...
Lawnmaster

United States

#2545 Dec 8, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>Good thing for you that the new NAVY accepts gays, you should reenlist ya flamer!
Gays have been in the Navy for years. So how many years have you been a pirate?

“Fight For Democracy in Tonga!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2546 Dec 15, 2012
See this and learn

http://youtu.be/GbRXF64YotE

Hawaii was one of the first Afghanistan's for American imperialism

Location hidden

#2547 Dec 15, 2012
http://youtu.be/GbRXF64YotE

Hawaii was one of the first Afghanistan is for American imperialism
Lawnmaster

United States

#2548 Dec 15, 2012
boruone77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should anyone care now?
mitt Romney has been consigned to the dustbin of history.
Even the Republican Party finds him an embarrassment
he is arrogant and uncaring
his whole campaign was, I'm so smart there is no other alternative than electing me.
I just didn't like the guy, after he was stood up as a schoolyard bully.
holding down a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes on the ground, so that he and other thugs could cut his hair off.
They should have reported him to the police
give it a couple more weeks, and will all be saying mitt, who?
Send me to that dustbin along with the millions he has earned and will earn. You make no sense. We finally have someone that has never made a mistake. Wait a minute didn't they crucify you over two thousand years ago?

Location hidden

#2549 Dec 15, 2012
Lawnmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Send me to that dustbin along with the millions he has earned and will earn. You make no sense. We finally have someone that has never made a mistake. Wait a minute didn't they crucify you over two thousand years ago?
Really, nobody can have a conversation with a psychopath like you,excluding defence name one field of human endeavour where America is first in the world?
Even your Apple computers are made in China, so don't mention that
come on, bring it on, let us all know
the truth doesn't it?
Lawnmaster

United States

#2550 Dec 16, 2012
boruone77 wrote:
<quoted text>Really, nobody can have a conversation with a psychopath like you,excluding defence name one field of human endeavour where America is first in the world?
Even your Apple computers are made in China, so don't mention that
come on, bring it on, let us all know
the truth doesn't it?
A dumazz like you has the gall to call me a name. You are completely off topic - Stupid. How does it feel worshiping a bunch of retards?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Contracts For June 24, 2016 3 hr Russian Ainu 3
News Deaf teacher's quest for armed service inspires... 18 hr Dr Wu 1
News Fort Bragg paratrooper dies while training (Nov '11) 21 hr Proud Infidel 11
News Sharyl Attkisson: Homeland Security Mum on U.S.... 22 hr Nopal 2
News Jesse Ventura to appeal vacating of $1.8 millio... Sat Hostis Publicus 3
News Iwo Jima flag raiser identified as Marine from ... Sat bozo 1
News APNewsBreak: Few vets expelled under 'don't ask... Fri Wholly Silicon Wafer 1
More from around the web