2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria

Full story: Examiner.com

On the heels of an Israeli airstrike against select military targets in Syria, a flotilla of 18 Russian warships to include 2,000 Marines, are steaming off Israeli and Syrian territorial waters in the Eastern Mediterranean, as reported by the Israeli news portal Debka.com on Jan.31, 2013.

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 180 of988
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Russia and China are the USA's b!tches.
Yeah, China and Russia get rich while the US heads towards bankruptcy! Lucky the Chinese are still lending money to Obama!! LOL!!!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>America has more nukes than the rest of the world combined...and ours aren't rusting away in some dilapidated warehouse.
Sure, I guess that's why Obama wants to restart negotiations with Russia to reduce nuclear arms!!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
"2000 Russian Marines off the Coast of Israel"
I hope Israel has a drunk tank that holds 2000.
You really better hope those Russians aren't drunk! A couple of Russian nukes and Israel becomes a dust bowl!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Sure, I guess that's why Obama wants to restart negotiations with Russia to reduce nuclear arms!!
Wow! Wooo! I'll alert the media! They've been playing that game since 1950, monkey.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, China and Russia get rich while the US heads towards bankruptcy! Lucky the Chinese are still lending money to Obama!! LOL!!!
The US economy is bigger than Russia and China put together and multiplied by 5. But don't let the truth get in the way of your wishful thinking, dune coon.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> You really better hope those Russians aren't drunk! A couple of Russian nukes and Israel becomes a dust bowl!
Naaaahhh. They wouldn't sign their own death warrant like that. And....believe me...Israel is a lot more valuable to Russia than some third-string sh*t-hole like Syria.
ocxz

Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The US economy is bigger than Russia and China put together and multiplied by 5. But don't let the truth get in the way of your wishful thinking, dune coon.
You economy is a big empty mirage, dingleberry.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>

That's very well said, indeed.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, China and Russia get rich while the US heads towards bankruptcy! Lucky the Chinese are still lending money to Obama!! LOL!!!
You are right and my own opinion as an american is that all loans should be stopped to the american government from china or any other country.Then the american citizens could rebuild america as it was intended to be in the constitution which means a country where the citizens control the government.As it is now the citizens work for the government and the american government works for israel,jews,corporations etc.That needs to change.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The US economy is bigger than Russia and China put together and multiplied by 5. But don't let the truth get in the way of your wishful thinking, dune coon.
Every person on planet earth with an IQ over 50 knows the american economy is a joke and has been since 1929.The american economy has no real exports to speak of when compared with other countries and instead has to rely mostly on consumer spending and the printing of money not worth the paper it is printed on.The american citizens should have free healthcare like every other major country of the world.If americans had free healthcare and no longer a for profit healthcare system the american economy would collapse in weeks not months.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Naaaahhh. They wouldn't sign their own death warrant like that. And....believe me...Israel is a lot more valuable to Russia than some third-string sh*t-hole like Syria.
Russia does not support israel as I am sure you know jew.Russia is a much much much larger country than the colony of israel.

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Every person on planet earth with an IQ over 50 knows the american economy is a joke and has been since 1929......money not worth the paper it is printed on......
LOL! Well it sure has worked out for me. I haven't had 10 minutes of hardship in my life. Every filthy third world scumbag and his brother would hack off their right arm to get to America. And all the money I make in the stock market spends just fine......

I guess you are bitter because your life is a wreck. It's your own fault, loser...not because of the "zionists".

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Russia does not support israel as I am sure you know jew.Russia is a much much much larger country than the colony of israel.
Israel contributes more to the world than every stinking arab rat-hole combined......Plus, the Jews kill a lot of filthy muslims....That's why us real Americans are so fond of them.

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! It has been very very good to me and my whole family, you dirty beggar. Sounds like you have a case of sour grapes.

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

It's funny how every one of you little Anti-American jag-offs live in the US.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Well it sure has worked out for me. I haven't had 10 minutes of hardship in my life. Every filthy third world scumbag and his brother would hack off their right arm to get to America. And all the money I make in the stock market spends just fine......
I guess you are bitter because your life is a wreck. It's your own fault, loser...not because of the "zionists".
Ahh another stupid post from a trrorist supporting jew hasbarat hiding behind countless names I see.No person wants to come to the ponzi scheme called america so you should face facts as hard as that may be.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Israel contributes more to the world than every stinking arab rat-hole combined......Plus, the Jews kill a lot of filthy muslims....That's why us real Americans are so fond of them.
The terrorist colony of israel contributes nothing to the world but is instaed a war monger and a parasite as the jews have been throughout history.I do not know one person who supports israel.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

FaithUSA wrote:
It's funny how every one of you little Anti-American jag-offs live in the US.
Come up with some new material A$$forhire.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Wooo! I'll alert the media! They've been playing that game since 1950, monkey.
It's not a game you brainless clown, it's suicide! No one is going to mess with the Russians OR the Chinese!!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Naaaahhh. They wouldn't sign their own death warrant like that. And....believe me...Israel is a lot more valuable to Russia than some third-string sh*t-hole like Syria.
The Russians are no fans of Israel, and that goes for most of the world! Just look at the UN's voting record.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of988
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••