2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria

Full story: Examiner.com 988
On the heels of an Israeli airstrike against select military targets in Syria, a flotilla of 18 Russian warships to include 2,000 Marines, are steaming off Israeli and Syrian territorial waters in the Eastern Mediterranean, as reported by the Israeli news portal Debka.com on Jan.31, 2013. Full Story
Syrian

New London, CT

#175 Feb 13, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Russia and China are the USA's b!tches.
Yeah, China and Russia get rich while the US heads towards bankruptcy! Lucky the Chinese are still lending money to Obama!! LOL!!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#176 Feb 13, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>America has more nukes than the rest of the world combined...and ours aren't rusting away in some dilapidated warehouse.
Sure, I guess that's why Obama wants to restart negotiations with Russia to reduce nuclear arms!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#177 Feb 13, 2013
Faith wrote:
"2000 Russian Marines off the Coast of Israel"
I hope Israel has a drunk tank that holds 2000.
You really better hope those Russians aren't drunk! A couple of Russian nukes and Israel becomes a dust bowl!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#178 Feb 13, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Sure, I guess that's why Obama wants to restart negotiations with Russia to reduce nuclear arms!!
Wow! Wooo! I'll alert the media! They've been playing that game since 1950, monkey.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#179 Feb 13, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, China and Russia get rich while the US heads towards bankruptcy! Lucky the Chinese are still lending money to Obama!! LOL!!!
The US economy is bigger than Russia and China put together and multiplied by 5. But don't let the truth get in the way of your wishful thinking, dune coon.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#180 Feb 13, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> You really better hope those Russians aren't drunk! A couple of Russian nukes and Israel becomes a dust bowl!
Naaaahhh. They wouldn't sign their own death warrant like that. And....believe me...Israel is a lot more valuable to Russia than some third-string sh*t-hole like Syria.
ocxz

Reunion

#181 Feb 13, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The US economy is bigger than Russia and China put together and multiplied by 5. But don't let the truth get in the way of your wishful thinking, dune coon.
You economy is a big empty mirage, dingleberry.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#182 Feb 13, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>

That's very well said, indeed.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#184 Feb 13, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, China and Russia get rich while the US heads towards bankruptcy! Lucky the Chinese are still lending money to Obama!! LOL!!!
You are right and my own opinion as an american is that all loans should be stopped to the american government from china or any other country.Then the american citizens could rebuild america as it was intended to be in the constitution which means a country where the citizens control the government.As it is now the citizens work for the government and the american government works for israel,jews,corporations etc.That needs to change.

Covington, VA

#185 Feb 13, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The US economy is bigger than Russia and China put together and multiplied by 5. But don't let the truth get in the way of your wishful thinking, dune coon.
Every person on planet earth with an IQ over 50 knows the american economy is a joke and has been since 1929.The american economy has no real exports to speak of when compared with other countries and instead has to rely mostly on consumer spending and the printing of money not worth the paper it is printed on.The american citizens should have free healthcare like every other major country of the world.If americans had free healthcare and no longer a for profit healthcare system the american economy would collapse in weeks not months.

Covington, VA

#186 Feb 13, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Naaaahhh. They wouldn't sign their own death warrant like that. And....believe me...Israel is a lot more valuable to Russia than some third-string sh*t-hole like Syria.
Russia does not support israel as I am sure you know jew.Russia is a much much much larger country than the colony of israel.

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#187 Feb 13, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Every person on planet earth with an IQ over 50 knows the american economy is a joke and has been since 1929......money not worth the paper it is printed on......
LOL! Well it sure has worked out for me. I haven't had 10 minutes of hardship in my life. Every filthy third world scumbag and his brother would hack off their right arm to get to America. And all the money I make in the stock market spends just fine......

I guess you are bitter because your life is a wreck. It's your own fault, loser...not because of the "zionists".

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#188 Feb 13, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Russia does not support israel as I am sure you know jew.Russia is a much much much larger country than the colony of israel.
Israel contributes more to the world than every stinking arab rat-hole combined......Plus, the Jews kill a lot of filthy muslims....That's why us real Americans are so fond of them.

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#189 Feb 13, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! It has been very very good to me and my whole family, you dirty beggar. Sounds like you have a case of sour grapes.

“TUEBOR”

Michigan

#190 Feb 13, 2013
It's funny how every one of you little Anti-American jag-offs live in the US.

Covington, VA

#191 Feb 13, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Well it sure has worked out for me. I haven't had 10 minutes of hardship in my life. Every filthy third world scumbag and his brother would hack off their right arm to get to America. And all the money I make in the stock market spends just fine......
I guess you are bitter because your life is a wreck. It's your own fault, loser...not because of the "zionists".
Ahh another stupid post from a trrorist supporting jew hasbarat hiding behind countless names I see.No person wants to come to the ponzi scheme called america so you should face facts as hard as that may be.

Covington, VA

#192 Feb 13, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>Israel contributes more to the world than every stinking arab rat-hole combined......Plus, the Jews kill a lot of filthy muslims....That's why us real Americans are so fond of them.
The terrorist colony of israel contributes nothing to the world but is instaed a war monger and a parasite as the jews have been throughout history.I do not know one person who supports israel.

Covington, VA

#193 Feb 13, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
It's funny how every one of you little Anti-American jag-offs live in the US.
Come up with some new material A$$forhire.
Syrian

New London, CT

#194 Feb 14, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Wooo! I'll alert the media! They've been playing that game since 1950, monkey.
It's not a game you brainless clown, it's suicide! No one is going to mess with the Russians OR the Chinese!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#195 Feb 14, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Naaaahhh. They wouldn't sign their own death warrant like that. And....believe me...Israel is a lot more valuable to Russia than some third-string sh*t-hole like Syria.
The Russians are no fans of Israel, and that goes for most of the world! Just look at the UN's voting record.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Female veterans battling PTSD from sexual traum... 21 min Cordwainer Trout 3
Midlothian soldier welcomed home (Apr '12) Thu Mike 4
Pentagon: Claim that U.S. Navy shot down MH370 ... Tue _malon_goblok 1
Norway Massacre: Could It Happen in the U.S? (Jul '11) Dec 23 Swedenforever 598
Albania and NATO enhance military co-operation Dec 22 Aleksandra 9
Flight MH370 was 'shot down by the US military ... Dec 22 _malon_goblok 1
Jerome Gray Dec 22 TAG 1
More from around the web