2,000 Russian Marines off the coast o...

2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria

There are 988 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 31, 2013, titled 2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

On the heels of an Israeli airstrike against select military targets in Syria, a flotilla of 18 Russian warships to include 2,000 Marines, are steaming off Israeli and Syrian territorial waters in the Eastern Mediterranean, as reported by the Israeli news portal Debka.com on Jan.31, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Syrian

East Lyme, CT

#819 Apr 6, 2013
Filipsamovich wrote:
<quoted text>
First: This is very old news.
Second: There are several governments who will be contacting you. They want to know how to make neutron bombs with out the hydrogen bomb explosion.
Third: Small nuclear devices have existed for many years (at least 40). So what?
Fourth: Dresden was destroyed with incendiary bombs, not nukes.
Last: A war to put you out of my misery would be humane!
1st. Yes, the Russians developed the most powerful bomb in human history... in the 1950s! 2nd. Those governments can look it up on the internet. 3rd. Small nukes make spectacular artillery shells. 4th. Dresden would have been nukes if the west has the bomb prior to June 1945. They has no problem with obliterating Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Last... Nothing can ever put you out of your misery.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#820 Apr 6, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
In the grand scheme of things anyone who types such shit is a retard, unprofessional, uneducated, uncivilized, and should be taken out into the Siberian wilderness so as not to be a harm to anyone else. Heheheheheheheheh, jejejejejejejjeje hahahahahhaahhah

Jackassgeorge talking bollocks. Hehehehehe.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#821 Apr 6, 2013
SWG wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is that Russians, Ukrainians, Belorussians, Latvians and Moldovian's are uncivilized because 70-80% of their diet is Pork, Chicken Goose or duck ????? Interesting..........What other traits are unfavorable to you about the people you "CLAIM' to be from that you think are "Savage"???? The wearing of fur? The wanting of heat, so that they must cut tress? Please tell us all that "You" think savage of the the people you "CLAIM" to be from. Personally I have no problem in any other these things!! IF you would have ever been there you would not either!!!

I'm saying the killing of animals is uncivilised.

“Philbert Is Handsome”

Since: May 12

Woodland Hills, California

#822 Apr 6, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Sauerkraut is great on Frankfurters with mustard!
I just found out that sauerkraut is a healthy food. It has probiotics, vitamin C and more. Now if Frankfurters were healthy!

“Philbert Is Handsome”

#823 Apr 6, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> 1st. Yes, the Russians developed the most powerful bomb in human history... in the 1950s! 2nd. Those governments can look it up on the internet. 3rd. Small nukes make spectacular artillery shells. 4th. Dresden would have been nukes if the west has the bomb prior to June 1945. They has no problem with obliterating Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Last... Nothing can ever put you out of your misery.
You are the ONLY miserable thing in my life!

“Philbert Is Handsome”

#824 Apr 6, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> 1st. Yes, the Russians developed the most powerful bomb in human history... in the 1950s! 2nd. Those governments can look it up on the internet. 3rd. Small nukes make spectacular artillery shells. 4th. Dresden would have been nukes if the west has the bomb prior to June 1945. They has no problem with obliterating Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Last... Nothing can ever put you out of your misery.
Speaking of miserable things, please provide your exact latitude and longitude. Try to be accurate to withing several feet.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#825 Apr 6, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I'm saying the killing of animals is uncivilised.
Yes, we would not to see any harm come to ole Dimwit.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#826 Apr 6, 2013
Filipsamovich wrote:
<quoted text>
I just found out that sauerkraut is a healthy food. It has probiotics, vitamin C and more. Now if Frankfurters were healthy!
and it is awesome fried
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

#827 Apr 6, 2013
Filipsamovich wrote:
<quoted text>
Try a veggie dog.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

#828 Apr 6, 2013
Filipsamovich wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the ONLY miserable thing in my life!
And I thought you disliked Assad!
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

#829 Apr 6, 2013
Filipsamovich wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of miserable things, please provide your exact latitude and longitude. Try to be accurate to withing several feet.
Go buy a damn GPS in WalMart!

“Philbert Is Handsome”

#830 Apr 6, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> And I thought you disliked Assad!
Are you Assad posting from the wrong address? I guess that wouldn't be too surprising since you both dream of WMDs you'll never own!

“Philbert Is Handsome”

#831 Apr 6, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Go buy a damn GPS in WalMart!
I already have a GPS device built into my car.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#832 Apr 7, 2013
russia only cares about itself.russia either have enemies or vassals.

thats why they are on syria's side not to lose a strategic point which they use since soviet era.

not because they like syria a lot.

syria is already a hopeless case though.its almost on the edge of destruction.

russian imperialism is no different than western imperialism.

“Philbert Is Handsome”

#833 Apr 7, 2013
antisocial_ wrote:
russia only cares about itself.russia either have enemies or vassals.
thats why they are on syria's side not to lose a strategic point which they use since soviet era.
not because they like syria a lot.
syria is already a hopeless case though.its almost on the edge of destruction.
russian imperialism is no different than western imperialism.
Exactly! There don't seem to be any good guys, as if there ever are!
Peace for all

Calgary, Canada

#834 Apr 7, 2013
Peace is very essential for all as the world is going through watching the rise of the east that is certainly going to change the world order of today.Any step to stop that change could slip us all into WW3 as united Russia and China appear to be balancing America in energy use, which translates into the economic and military status.

It seems that it is China's march to rise to the top while Russia is giving the supportive acts to make it happen for China.The sanctions regimes may become redundant if the ball happens to shift to China's court couple decades from now or sooner.

No matter what happens for re-arrange, but the world has to avoid wars( that could explode into big war if we do not think peace all the time)as there is almost equal split in possession of nukes between those in whose hands lie the survival of all humanity.

Peace for all and love of all fellow humans will make our sweet humanity survive.

“Philbert Is Handsome”

#836 Apr 7, 2013
Peace for all wrote:
Peace is very essential for all as the world is going through watching the rise of the east that is certainly going to change the world order of today.Any step to stop that change could slip us all into WW3 as united Russia and China appear to be balancing America in energy use, which translates into the economic and military status.
It seems that it is China's march to rise to the top while Russia is giving the supportive acts to make it happen for China.The sanctions regimes may become redundant if the ball happens to shift to China's court couple decades from now or sooner.
No matter what happens for re-arrange, but the world has to avoid wars( that could explode into big war if we do not think peace all the time)as there is almost equal split in possession of nukes between those in whose hands lie the survival of all humanity.
Peace for all and love of all fellow humans will make our sweet humanity survive.
It's 5:30 AM here, too early for a complete reply as I am heading back to bed. One problem that I see is that we sit safely at our computer keyboards and talk about people who are being killed or in pain etc. as numbers. Personally, I hate to see people suffer. A second problem is that men like to fight wars, or we probably wouldn't have them.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#837 Apr 7, 2013
peace is only a dream, there was only around 500 years of peace out of thousands of years of written history.

the rest is wars, bloodshed, death, suffering, disasters and so on.
The Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#839 Apr 7, 2013
antisocial_ wrote:
peace is only a dream, there was only around 500 years of peace out of thousands of years of written history.
the rest is wars, bloodshed, death, suffering, disasters and so on.
The only 'peace' is when you are Dead.

Here on Earth,have Fun and FIGHT!!
Just say NO to Drugs

Chalfont, PA

#841 Apr 7, 2013
Hans wrote:
American are cowards !
F**k you American !
Eat s**t !!
We Kicked your Ass LOL

So F--k you Germany !!!!! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dylann Roof was not 'self-radicalized.' He was ... (Dec '16) Mon jehovahcordell 6
News Veterans search for home for WWII submarine (Jun '17) Mon COL Jeremy USN 35
News Op-Ed Contributor: Would the Air Force Let Airm... Mon Cordwainer Trout 2
News Pence says troops should not have to worry abou... Jan 20 WelbyMD 4
I Stand For The Flag Jan 20 sibsgiving 1
News The Air Force has deployed one of its few elect... Jan 17 Marsha Carol Wats... 1
Fifty Years Later Jan 17 SmokinJoe 2
More from around the web