2,000 Russian Marines off the coast o...

2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria

There are 988 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 31, 2013, titled 2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

On the heels of an Israeli airstrike against select military targets in Syria, a flotilla of 18 Russian warships to include 2,000 Marines, are steaming off Israeli and Syrian territorial waters in the Eastern Mediterranean, as reported by the Israeli news portal Debka.com on Jan.31, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#669 Mar 29, 2013
Peace for all wrote:
Let us all talk peace for all if we do not want to slip into WW3.
ONLY PEACE FOR ALL WILL SAVE US AND WE MUST LOVE OUR VERY SWEET AND DEAR HUMANITY.WE MUST SHOWER OUR FELLOW HUMANS WITH FLOWERS AND SHOULD NOT TALK HATE OR WAR AT ALL.
You need to try and convince the Empire about that,problem is they don't listen to anyone.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#671 Mar 29, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I took a few days off from reading your crap but it is still annoying and written like a cult member, totally blind to reality.
How many times have you called other people my name while I was gone you retard?
Same lies from you as usual?? You are always here hiding behind numerous names.Most people who follow these boards know this to be true.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#672 Mar 29, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to try and convince the Empire about that,problem is they don't listen to anyone.
That is where the job of the american citizens come in.The american citizens are supposed to control the ameican government and it is time the citizens took back control.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#673 Mar 30, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>That is where the job of the american citizens come in.The american citizens are supposed to control the ameican government and it is time the citizens took back control.
Oh why, did the government hurt your little feelings? Just because the government does not side with your racist attitude you think they are out of control, hmmm....now who is delusional.

Obama is one of the best leaders the US has had and you should be very proud of what he has done. You can now enjoy health care even though you did not defend America, unemployment is down, the dollar is coming back, the deficit is coming down, it seems he is doing a very good job. You are just pissed because after 2 years of being accused of being behind the Rebels the US Military is now there and that scares the crap out of you as they are pumped soldiers out of Jordan now not just scared farmers and laborers with guns.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#674 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>Same lies from you as usual?? You are always here hiding behind numerous names.Most people who follow these boards know this to be true.
Oh brother, I was not online since Monday and you still keep jabbering about me being all these other people, YOU are the one that SHOULD be embarrassed for typing such crap.
Oliver Cromwell

Southport, UK

#675 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>That is where the job of the american citizens come in.The american citizens are supposed to control the ameican government and it is time the citizens took back control.
Yes you are right,but its a long time coming,i hope the World lasts long enough.
Oliver Cromwell

Southport, UK

#676 Mar 30, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh why, did the government hurt your little feelings? Just because the government does not side with your racist attitude you think they are out of control, hmmm....now who is delusional.
Obama is one of the best leaders the US has had and you should be very proud of what he has done. You can now enjoy health care even though you did not defend America, unemployment is down, the dollar is coming back, the deficit is coming down, it seems he is doing a very good job. You are just pissed because after 2 years of being accused of being behind the Rebels the US Military is now there and that scares the crap out of you as they are pumped soldiers out of Jordan now not just scared farmers and laborers with guns.
They are worse than Farmers and Labourers with Guns,they are pumped up Psychos with Guns.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#677 Mar 30, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really funny. To expect from your Government to consider interests of their citizens first, is racist for you? Really a joke!

Obama did nothing, but advanced the frequency of drone killings, and broadened the area of their use. As for health care, itís a joke; no improvement, just lots of hot air. Jobs, and dollar value, flipped up for just as long, as it took for the Obama to get elected; clear manipulation from his supporters. Debt steadily climbs. Cuts for education result in many schools being closed; while Americans are building the schools in Afghanistan, with American citizensí tax money. Many airport control towers are also being closed, creating rather serious danger in Air travel. All that could hurt his feelings, because he is a tax payer, and he is not treated with respect by his government. The Government handles his money without considering the interest of those, who put the money into the Governmentís coffers.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#678 Mar 30, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> They are worse than Farmers and Labourers with Guns,they are pumped up Psychos with Guns.
Call them what you want but they are taking more and more territory and now control the south as well, leaving Damascus in the middle and surrounded, next will be to take out all the airports.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#679 Mar 30, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really funny. To expect from your Government to consider interests of their citizens first, is racist for you? Really a joke!
Obama did nothing, but advanced the frequency of drone killings, and broadened the area of their use. As for health care, itís a joke; no improvement, just lots of hot air. Jobs, and dollar value, flipped up for just as long, as it took for the Obama to get elected; clear manipulation from his supporters. Debt steadily climbs. Cuts for education result in many schools being closed; while Americans are building the schools in Afghanistan, with American citizensí tax money. Many airport control towers are also being closed, creating rather serious danger in Air travel. All that could hurt his feelings, because he is a tax payer, and he is not treated with respect by his government. The Government handles his money without considering the interest of those, who put the money into the Governmentís coffers.
Your ignorance and racism about the US is embarassing, please change your name and location we do not need someone saying they are Canadian with your racist comments.
Marshall Konev

Podolsk, Russia

#680 Mar 30, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance and racism about the US is embarassing, please change your name and location we do not need someone saying they are Canadian with your racist comments.
Like you always do Jay, yea? lol.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#681 Mar 30, 2013
Marshall Konev wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you always do Jay, yea? lol.
Hey Retard, I am not Jay, but then again I have read your postings and you do not have the brain power nor intellect to understand or interpret properly so I will let it slide.
Marshall Konev

Russia

#682 Mar 30, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Retard, I am not Jay, but then again I have read your postings and you do not have the brain power nor intellect to understand or interpret properly so I will let it slide.
Yes you are.
Jay Neville Thompson avenger are sock acounts of yours.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#683 Mar 30, 2013
Marshall Konev wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are.
Jay Neville Thompson avenger are sock acounts of yours.
OK, if you say so, now calm down and have a rest, would not want you to start a war over it. You should talk to Truth beats himself in Virginia though, the 2 of you have the same mentality or rather lack of one.
Oliver Cromwell

Southport, UK

#684 Mar 30, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Call them what you want but they are taking more and more territory and now control the south as well, leaving Damascus in the middle and surrounded, next will be to take out all the airports.
Yes and maybe a few Civilian airliners,people like you are beneath contempt,you actualy support savage Terrorism,heads hacked off,prisoners tortured,mortars fired into a crowded City,and a Country's infrastructure detroyed,but thats the plan of the Reich isn't it,destroy Syria.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#685 Mar 30, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and maybe a few Civilian airliners,people like you are beneath contempt,you actualy support savage Terrorism,heads hacked off,prisoners tortured,mortars fired into a crowded City,and a Country's infrastructure detroyed,but thats the plan of the Reich isn't it,destroy Syria.
Well you just described Assad, the Regime and the SAA and as we all know you support them so I would say those comments belong to your boys!!!!
Marshall Konev

Podolsk, Russia

#686 Mar 30, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you just described Assad, the Regime and the SAA and as we all know you support them so I would say those comments belong to your boys!!!!
Shut up Jay.
The only terroristic regime in the world is in Washington DC.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#687 Mar 30, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>

I thought you were the racist one. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#688 Mar 30, 2013
Marshall Konev wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up Jay.
The only terroristic regime in the world is in Washington DC.

Very true, indeed.

Location hidden

#689 Mar 30, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>

You just described yourself, dumbass bozo, Jackassgeorge. Hehehehe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jim Webb joins 2016 presidential race 10 hr Novus Ordo Seclorum 7
News Military recruits still not using American-made... 13 hr goonsquad 4
News San Bernardino District Attorney blasts Donald ... Fri tod see the light 10
News Chris Young Commemorates Independence Day by Re... Fri Carol Ames 1
News Dayton region continues to development partners... Fri Patriotic Pentago... 1
Nanao Implants and drones thought of the day!OMG! Fri Newlaws 2
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) Fri Mark webb 1,446
More from around the web