2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria

Full story: Examiner.com 988
On the heels of an Israeli airstrike against select military targets in Syria, a flotilla of 18 Russian warships to include 2,000 Marines, are steaming off Israeli and Syrian territorial waters in the Eastern Mediterranean, as reported by the Israeli news portal Debka.com on Jan.31, 2013. Full Story

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#626 Mar 22, 2013
Protect Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns & nukes have same dilemna. If remove them, only criminals would have them.
It's more then just trying to tell countries what to do. If your going to promote yourself against our country to the point of threats, you will be confronted. Iran and NK have to sacrifice no sovereignty, no loss of honor or dignity, with what we ask for.
If the attitude is F U USA then I really hope we nuke them and give the land to their nearest neighbors. All this hate and war crap is a waste of time. Life is short. Live it up!
I can't wait until the Western Allies and Israel destroy Iran. That will be some good TV watching.
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

#627 Mar 22, 2013
Again I do not hide behind a name.

Our society is currently 90% civilian, 10% military and with North Korea being 90% military and seemingly mad at noone else except USA and its world of puppets as you say that all just have a right to be on this planet as the last generation.

We do not sanction Russia or China or Pakistan or India and they have nukes.

Why? Because they allow inspectors and attempt normal negiations. If want to look crazy to the world, you will get what you deserve.

America has done good and bad in the world yes. But if also notice we are ever changing and attempting to improve our society.

We also know that cannot be done if disputing. It takes unity, acceptance. some forgiveness and some compromise.

I would rather that North Korea learns that most of our wars have not solved much, so war is not an answer with us.

If want to continue to make the global economy shaky and in doubt, then party on Mr.. Lie always about TruthIQ23
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#628 Mar 22, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>I can't wait until the Western Allies and Israel destroy Iran. That will be some good TV watching.
It will only be happening in your dreams I hate to tell you terrorist supportig jew.Now israel going down that would be something that would benefit the world.The world could finally live in peace.
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

#629 Mar 22, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:
<quoted text>I can't wait until the Western Allies and Israel destroy Iran. That will be some good TV watching.
As I see it, if North Korea and Russia have not shared a bomb with Iran after all this time (which I highly doubt) then it's only because there really is a mistrust even between them.

If Iran does not want nuke weapons as much as they say, why have they not protested North Korea? It's because they share the tech as they do with everything else. For the past 70 years.

Russia does not like the tests so close to their border but also notice they do not fuss much either. China seems to be playing both sides again.

Covington, VA

#630 Mar 22, 2013
Protect Yourself wrote:
Again I do not hide behind a name.
Our society is currently 90% civilian, 10% military and with North Korea being 90% military and seemingly mad at noone else except USA and its world of puppets as you say that all just have a right to be on this planet as the last generation.
We do not sanction Russia or China or Pakistan or India and they have nukes.
Why? Because they allow inspectors and attempt normal negiations. If want to look crazy to the world, you will get what you deserve.
America has done good and bad in the world yes. But if also notice we are ever changing and attempting to improve our society.
We also know that cannot be done if disputing. It takes unity, acceptance. some forgiveness and some compromise.
I would rather that North Korea learns that most of our wars have not solved much, so war is not an answer with us.
If want to continue to make the global economy shaky and in doubt, then party on Mr.. Lie always about TruthIQ23
Hiding behind the same post of lies,double speak and scripted jew propaganda will get you no where mr internet propagandist (hasbarat)
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

#632 Mar 22, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Hiding behind the same post of lies,double speak and scripted jew propaganda will get you no where mr internet propagandist (hasbarat)
Thanks for the laugh.

I meant to say that North korea, extremists and barely supported dictatorships are great for this world and do so much to improve security of nations trade routes. They help so much in world disasters and bring great innovations to this world. They bring stability and relief wherever they go.

The United states stole their idea of having a portal in everyone's bedroom where people from all over the globe could meet on random sites and call each other names over and over.

You are right about everything you post except the first 1/2 of everything you say which invalidates all the rest.

I know both sides. I know what America has done. I know about secret missions decades ago. Raids. Kidnappings. Torture. Peeing on bodies. You name it.

I know that both sides have done wrong. I count very little that North korea has done well except for stubborn and threatening.

We are that and much much more. Many people like yourself. seem stuck in past point of time. Unable to evolve.

Covington, VA

#633 Mar 22, 2013
Protect Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the laugh.
I meant to say that North korea, extremists and barely supported dictatorships are great for this world and do so much to improve security of nations trade routes. They help so much in world disasters and bring great innovations to this world. They bring stability and relief wherever they go.
The United states stole their idea of having a portal in everyone's bedroom where people from all over the globe could meet on random sites and call each other names over and over.
You are right about everything you post except the first 1/2 of everything you say which invalidates all the rest.
I know both sides. I know what America has done. I know about secret missions decades ago. Raids. Kidnappings. Torture. Peeing on bodies. You name it.
I know that both sides have done wrong. I count very little that North korea has done well except for stubborn and threatening.
We are that and much much more. Many people like yourself. seem stuck in past point of time. Unable to evolve.
I do agree that the american government and israel are 2 barely supported dictatorships.Most of the world is growing tired of that I also feel.I feel you know that also and that is why you are on boards like this 24 hours a day hiding behind countless names to post your scripted propaganda and lies.
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

#634 Mar 22, 2013
Seems to also be so few Koreans in China or Russia hmm. but they are so close together. Wonder why.

In America we have many Canadians and Mexicans.

To nuke our north or south you kill millions from countries that are neutral to it all.

To chem or bio attack us infects the world as we have tourists, travelers, business people, military nearly everywhere except there are just no people.

We are a cutlure built on nearly every culture. We have Arabs, Jews, Korean, Vietnamese, Europeans, African.

If our country was a soup. We'd be the everything soup.
The Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#635 Mar 22, 2013
Protect Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the laugh.
I agree.
We need Dictators.

Down with dumb Democracy....who need that?
Not me!!

Covington, VA

#636 Mar 22, 2013
Protect Yourself wrote:
Seems to also be so few Koreans in China or Russia hmm. but they are so close together. Wonder why.
In America we have many Canadians and Mexicans.
To nuke our north or south you kill millions from countries that are neutral to it all.
To chem or bio attack us infects the world as we have tourists, travelers, business people, military nearly everywhere except there are just no people.
We are a cutlure built on nearly every culture. We have Arabs, Jews, Korean, Vietnamese, Europeans, African.
If our country was a soup. We'd be the everything soup.
I believe jews like you call it a "melting pot" which is a term given to countries which have no real culture such as in america.The term "metling pot" is also give to other cultures the jew has been able to ruin over the years.
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

#637 Mar 23, 2013
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

#638 Mar 23, 2013
Syrian

New London, CT

#640 Mar 23, 2013

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#641 Mar 23, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe anyone, besides yourself. You are the definition of a hasbarat or propagandist, because you repeat yourself over and over and over with no updated facts no acceptance of reality just repetition of the same statements in copy and paste and that is propaganda, so if the shoe fits, wear it Mr. Propagandist

You're talking bollocks, I associate people like you with racist nazis.

Location hidden

#642 Mar 23, 2013
FaithUSA wrote:

It just shows what a sick bastard you are. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#643 Mar 23, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Of all the countries in the world the 2 that should have no nuclear weapons are the american government and israel as these 2 have created every war in the last 75 years either overtly or covertly.How can the worlds 2 worst war criminal governments try and tell other countries what to do.This will never stop until russia,china,north korea,iran,syria etc unite as one.

Your last statement is very true, indeed.
Syrian

New London, CT

#644 Mar 24, 2013
The Iron Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.
We need Dictators.
Down with dumb Democracy....who need that?
Not me!!
Those Islamic extremists are in total agreement with you!!
latin lover

El Paso, TX

#645 Mar 24, 2013
check it out wrote:
Does anybody know if those Russian marines are still bobbing up and down in the Med?
They probably already complaining about heat stroke and sun burn. Hehehe
latin lover

El Paso, TX

#646 Mar 24, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Careful...don't bite your tongue.
Syrian

New London, CT

#647 Mar 25, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Good point!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... 40 min Reverend Alan 663
US sends Guantanamo prisoners to Georgia,... 1 hr Geoff 15
Judge: Ft. Hood suspect could be forcibly shaved (Jul '12) 3 hr PATRIOT_Who Loves... 285
US, Turkey still not in sync on Syria 6 hr tha Professor 23
Obama defends Bergdahl exchange 8 hr frilled2b 11
U.S. military readiness for war, competitive ed... 23 hr barefoot2626 94
'Biden get out:' Protesters greet VP in Turkey Sun Uwe 1

US Military People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE