2,000 Russian Marines off the coast o...

2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria

There are 988 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 31, 2013, titled 2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

On the heels of an Israeli airstrike against select military targets in Syria, a flotilla of 18 Russian warships to include 2,000 Marines, are steaming off Israeli and Syrian territorial waters in the Eastern Mediterranean, as reported by the Israeli news portal Debka.com on Jan.31, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Hyper Squid

San Francisco, CA

#605 Mar 21, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
4 Cheers to N Korea. Hehehehe.
*Best Korea

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#606 Mar 21, 2013
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like your a reasonable and knowledgeable man. With good humour.
.

I know.
check it out

Windsor, Australia

#607 Mar 21, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Add another cheer to N Korea.
As I said before, your side backs regimes that believe in power AT ANY COST.
apm

Podolsk, Russia

#608 Mar 21, 2013
Northern Korea is idiotic.
ocxz

Reunion

#609 Mar 21, 2013
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said before, your side backs regimes that believe in power AT ANY COST.
my side / your side...
deep.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#610 Mar 21, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
If it what it takes to get respect, i say yes to nuclear weapons for All countries.
Well said!!
oliver cromwell

Preston, UK

#611 Mar 22, 2013
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>Why stop at North Korea? Maybe South Korea, Taiwan, Japan could have nuclear weapons. Therefore, all nations on the Earth can be similarly equiped.
I don't believe in Nuclear weapons,but who the Hell are the US to say who can and can't have them?
George

Red Deer, Canada

#612 Mar 22, 2013
oliver cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in Nuclear weapons,but who the Hell are the US to say who can and can't have them?
Where do you get that it is just the US, the world has an atomic energy commission that advises concerns about nuclear energy.
oliver cromwell

Glasgow, UK

#613 Mar 22, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get that it is just the US, the world has an atomic energy commission that advises concerns about nuclear energy.
Well they don't seem to concerned about Israel having several hundred,and get real, the US leans on any Nation who doesn't get in line.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#614 Mar 22, 2013
oliver cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they don't seem to concerned about Israel having several hundred,and get real, the US leans on any Nation who doesn't get in line.
Well that is true they do, but that is they lean on the countries that do not account for their weapons. Israel allows the inspectors to access and inspect what they are doing with nuclear weapons as do the US, UK, and other countries. North Korea and Iran do not and as long as their is doubt and they want to be arrogant about the possibility of having the weapons then they pay the price of not having friends to support them!! North Korea are such actors I do not believe they have any weapons that work and just rattle the sword for attention and they may make the threat once too often and pay a high price of doing so. Iran is still an inigma as the play with the thought as well but keep a bit quieter than North Korea.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#615 Mar 22, 2013
oliver cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they don't seem to concerned about Israel having several hundred,and get real, the US leans on any Nation who doesn't get in line.
If you get off your racist card you would see a different picture.
oliver cromwell

Glasgow, UK

#616 Mar 22, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that is true they do, but that is they lean on the countries that do not account for their weapons. Israel allows the inspectors to access and inspect what they are doing with nuclear weapons as do the US, UK, and other countries. North Korea and Iran do not and as long as their is doubt and they want to be arrogant about the possibility of having the weapons then they pay the price of not having friends to support them!! North Korea are such actors I do not believe they have any weapons that work and just rattle the sword for attention and they may make the threat once too often and pay a high price of doing so. Iran is still an inigma as the play with the thought as well but keep a bit quieter than North Korea.
WRONG AGAIN GEORGE,Israel doesn't even say they have Nuclear weapons,never mind allow inspectors in,why do you think they locked Mr Vanunu up for what was it seventeen years.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#618 Mar 22, 2013
oliver cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in Nuclear weapons,but who the Hell are the US to say who can and can't have them?
Well said!!
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#619 Mar 22, 2013
oliver cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG AGAIN GEORGE,Israel doesn't even say they have Nuclear weapons,never mind allow inspectors in,why do you think they locked Mr Vanunu up for what was it seventeen years.
Of all the countries in the world the 2 that should have no nuclear weapons are the american government and israel as these 2 have created every war in the last 75 years either overtly or covertly.How can the worlds 2 worst war criminal governments try and tell other countries what to do.This will never stop until russia,china,north korea,iran,syria etc unite as one.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#620 Mar 22, 2013
Break out the booze....The Russians are coming!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#621 Mar 22, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Of all the countries in the world the 2 that should have no nuclear weapons are the american government and israel as these 2 have created every war in the last 75 years either overtly or covertly.How can the worlds 2 worst war criminal governments try and tell other countries what to do.This will never stop until russia,china,north korea,iran,syria etc unite as one.
Did anyone else notice who this idiot pools together as allies? Russia and China are not allies of North Korea or Iran and only sell weapons to Syria, you really need to do some homework. North Korea, well this country has a lot more problems than Syria but the people are not making any protests so let them be.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#622 Mar 22, 2013
There were no REAL protest in syria either as the intelligent world knows or in libya either.All was staged by the american government and israel and their operatives that had been funneled into the countries.Seems you need to research a little more hasbarat.That is why american government NGO's should not be allowed in any country.They are only fronts for the CIA.
Protect Yourself

New Hartford, NY

#623 Mar 22, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Of all the countries in the world the 2 that should have no nuclear weapons are the american government and israel as these 2 have created every war in the last 75 years either overtly or covertly.How can the worlds 2 worst war criminal governments try and tell other countries what to do.This will never stop until russia,china,north korea,iran,syria etc unite as one.
Guns & nukes have same dilemna. If remove them, only criminals would have them.

It's more then just trying to tell countries what to do. If your going to promote yourself against our country to the point of threats, you will be confronted. Iran and NK have to sacrifice no sovereignty, no loss of honor or dignity, with what we ask for.

If the attitude is F U USA then I really hope we nuke them and give the land to their nearest neighbors. All this hate and war crap is a waste of time. Life is short. Live it up!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#624 Mar 22, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
There were no REAL protest in syria either as the intelligent world knows or in libya either.All was staged by the american government and israel and their operatives that had been funneled into the countries.Seems you need to research a little more hasbarat.That is why american government NGO's should not be allowed in any country.They are only fronts for the CIA.
Do you believe anyone, besides yourself. You are the definition of a hasbarat or propagandist, because you repeat yourself over and over and over with no updated facts no acceptance of reality just repetition of the same statements in copy and paste and that is propaganda, so if the shoe fits, wear it Mr. Propagandist
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#625 Mar 22, 2013
Protect Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns & nukes have same dilemna. If remove them, only criminals would have them.
It's more then just trying to tell countries what to do. If your going to promote yourself against our country to the point of threats, you will be confronted. Iran and NK have to sacrifice no sovereignty, no loss of honor or dignity, with what we ask for.
If the attitude is F U USA then I really hope we nuke them and give the land to their nearest neighbors. All this hate and war crap is a waste of time. Life is short. Live it up!
Yes criminals do have them and that is the american government and israel and you know that as you hide behind one name after another hasbarat.Iran,north korea and any other country has a right to have the weapons needed to live free from oppression from the american government and israel.If the worlds 2 biggest terrorist can have such weapons then other countries should also have them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China Won't Run From a Fight With Trump 10 hr TRUMP a FOOL 111
News Police: Two soldiers, third man charged in down... 14 hr Reality Check 1
News Transgender in the Military: Still a Bad Idea 15 hr Humanspirit 2
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) 15 hr Rice 1,518
News Mesmerizing time lapse footage of sunset at the... 20 hr Marsha Carol Wats... 1
News Charlottesville was right to want to remove a R... Sun Trump is Winning 1
News Meeker students welcome newest Americans Feb 23 MAGA2016 1
More from around the web