2,000 Russian Marines off the coast o...

2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria

There are 988 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 31, 2013, titled 2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

On the heels of an Israeli airstrike against select military targets in Syria, a flotilla of 18 Russian warships to include 2,000 Marines, are steaming off Israeli and Syrian territorial waters in the Eastern Mediterranean, as reported by the Israeli news portal Debka.com on Jan.31, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Syrian

New London, CT

#584 Mar 20, 2013
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I'm no ally of some islamic groups in Syria. There are now all kinds of fruitcakes having a jihad of a time in Syria. The point I like to make is there are plenty of fans on this forum who support Assad's regime. Those blogists reckon it's cool that his army will bombard every city in the country. Their blood lust sickens me.
And AlQaeda setting off car bombs murdering innocent Syrian women and children civilians does not? Those terrorists bastards don't even belong in Syria!
Syrian

New London, CT

#585 Mar 20, 2013
Oliver cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
You have it wrong Pal,its not that some of us support Assad what we support is the Rule of Law,that means not interfering in the internal business of another Independent State to the point of financing arming and directing armed groups against that State,that my friend is illegal in International Law and the UN charter,unless you have been living on the Moon the West has been engaged in that sort of criminality for years,they had only just finished destroying Libya when they moved onto Syria,at the same time they have done nothing about Zionist violence,in fact they have supported it resulting in Thousands of Palestinians dead,they also supported Apartheid South Africa when that Nazi State was on a Genocidal rampage throughout Southern Africa,then when Mandela came out of Prison after 27years the bastards wanted to be his new best Friend.
Excellent post!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#586 Mar 20, 2013
ratko mladic wrote:
<quoted text>
In what alternate universe do you reside?
Folks who are pro Palestinian would be Mandela supporters. It is wrong to interfere in the internal affairs of other nations on any side though. Whether it is the Middle East, South Africa, the Balkans or Indochina.
Washington, Jefferson, Franklin... fought to escape from the British Empire. What we are supposed to stand for is local control and non-interference in the affairs of other nations. They were the self appointed world's policemen. That is the principle on which the republic was founded.
Well said!!

“the end-times is now”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#587 Mar 20, 2013
Arab Muslims .. their own worst enemies

Biblical prophecy concerning the Arab nations ....

Genesis 16:9 Then the angel of the LORD told her (Hagar).. "Go back to your mistress and submit to her”.. The angel added ..“I will increase your descendants so much that they will be too numerous to count”.. The angel of the LORD also said to her:..“You are now pregnant and you will give birth to a son .. You shall name him Ishmael ( father of the Arabs ).. for the LORD has heard of your misery .. He will be a wild donkey of a man .. his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him .. and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers”

.... http://www.thereligionofpeace.com .. I consider this prophecy fulfilled

WHAT !!! Muslims don't have enough territory ??

yall leave the Jews in their homeland alone

THEN the world will become a better place
ocxz

Pamandzi, Mayotte

#588 Mar 20, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
He is on the George's side. How is that right side?
Sarcasm, he could not get his point across without mentionning that anyone being in favor of Assad OBVIOUSLY has lust for blood, while he is the white angel or right.
You know binary thinking, left / right, black / white, west / east, civilized / uncivilized, the level of thinking he can handle.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#589 Mar 20, 2013
His-truth wrote:
Arab Muslims .. their own worst enemies
Biblical prophecy concerning the Arab nations ....
Genesis 16:9 Then the angel of the LORD told her (Hagar).. "Go back to your mistress and submit to her”.. The angel added ..“I will increase your descendants so much that they will be too numerous to count”.. The angel of the LORD also said to her:..“You are now pregnant and you will give birth to a son .. You shall name him Ishmael ( father of the Arabs ).. for the LORD has heard of your misery .. He will be a wild donkey of a man .. his hand will be against everyone and everyone’s hand against him .. and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers”
.... http://www.thereligionofpeace.com .. I consider this prophecy fulfilled
WHAT !!! Muslims don't have enough territory ??
yall leave the Jews in their homeland alone
THEN the world will become a better place
Another post of lies and disinformation from a terrorist supporting jew hasbarat I see.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#590 Mar 20, 2013
check it out

Windsor, Australia

#592 Mar 21, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
I say to world leaders, get nuclear weapons,
keep the racist nazis in Washington at bay.
3 cheers to N Korea.
Why stop at North Korea? Maybe South Korea, Taiwan, Japan could have nuclear weapons. Therefore, all nations on the Earth can be similarly equiped.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#593 Mar 21, 2013
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>Why stop at North Korea? Maybe South Korea, Taiwan, Japan could have nuclear weapons. Therefore, all nations on the Earth can be similarly equiped.

Don't talk bollocks, the places you mention are your allies,

not likely to be invaded by the racist nazi, great satan USA. Hehehehe.
ocxz

Reunion

#594 Mar 21, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
I say to world leaders, get nuclear weapons,
keep the racist nazis in Washington at bay.
3 cheers to N Korea.
Add another cheer to N Korea.
ocxz

Reunion

#595 Mar 21, 2013
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>Why stop at North Korea? Maybe South Korea, Taiwan, Japan could have nuclear weapons. Therefore, all nations on the Earth can be similarly equiped.
If it what it takes to get respect, i say yes to nuclear weapons for All countries.

Location hidden

#596 Mar 21, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Add another cheer to N Korea.

4 Cheers to N Korea. Hehehehe.
The Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#597 Mar 21, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
4 Cheers to N Korea. Hehehehe.
You like North Korea?
Wow....
Then go live there...
Dumb British inbreed Jew rat.

Location hidden

#598 Mar 21, 2013
The Iron Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>You like North Korea?
Wow....
Then go live there...
Dumb British inbreed Jew rat.

Idiotdictator talking bollocks. Hehehehe.
check it out

Windsor, Australia

#599 Mar 21, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Don't talk bollocks, the places you mention are your allies,
not likely to be invaded by the racist nazi, great satan USA. Hehehehe.
It would sure enrage China if South Korea decided to go nuclear. "My allies" includes South Korea and Japan. Yor allies include North Korea. The only thing the're famous for is famine.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#600 Mar 21, 2013
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>It would sure enrage China if South Korea decided to go nuclear. "My allies" includes South Korea and Japan. Yor allies include North Korea. The only thing the're famous for is famine.
Hey and the South Korean Gag nan (sp?) dancing trumps that one. Just look at the difference in the 2 countries, they cannot even be compared. North Koreans are starving while there dipshit leader is building bombs and trading rice to buy more supplies. That is not an honorable leader.

Location hidden

#601 Mar 21, 2013
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>It would sure enrage China if South Korea decided to go nuclear. "My allies" includes South Korea and Japan. Yor allies include North Korea. The only thing the're famous for is famine.

The famine thing is bollocks, propaganda by the filthy West.
check it out

Windsor, Australia

#602 Mar 21, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
The famine thing is bollocks, propaganda by the filthy West.
Hey, just what does North Korea exports these days. Compare that to South Korea, a powerhouse of the world. Go Hyundai.

Location hidden

#603 Mar 21, 2013
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, just what does North Korea exports these days. Compare that to South Korea, a powerhouse of the world. Go Hyundai.

Exports a nuclear weapon, right up the USA's arse. Hehehehe.
check it out

Windsor, Australia

#604 Mar 21, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Exports a nuclear weapon, right up the USA's arse. Hehehehe.
Sounds like your a reasonable and knowledgeable man. With good humour.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Cannibals world premiere shows the slow unr... 21 hr Marathon 1
News The Latest: Obama: Mexican Americans help shape US Thu Ronald 11
News Michael David Redman (Dec '08) Wed EMTmom 4
News Officer: Military adultery ban is unfair to het... Wed nanoanomaly 1
News Black women at West Point caught up in photo co... Wed SeriousIady 5
News Contracts For June 24, 2016 Wed Strong Wakamoto 4
News Community remembers Army Spc. Kevin Dickson (Aug '08) Jun 28 n56e6797t3 30
More from around the web