2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria

Full story: Examiner.com 988
On the heels of an Israeli airstrike against select military targets in Syria, a flotilla of 18 Russian warships to include 2,000 Marines, are steaming off Israeli and Syrian territorial waters in the Eastern Mediterranean, as reported by the Israeli news portal Debka.com on Jan.31, 2013. Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#523 Mar 17, 2013
Janusi wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my God..what a horible name...typical 3rd World Country.
ho ho ho
^___^

That's what brutal USA is in many respects,

a banana republic. Bunch of thugs. Hehehehe.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#524 Mar 17, 2013
So, where did those Russians go?? You guys kept saying they were attacking, bringing large weapons, bringing 100's of thousands of troops along with Iran, so where did they go?

Oh thats right, you made that story up!!!!
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#525 Mar 17, 2013
Janusi wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankfurter means "Residence of Frankfurt", but sometimes we call Frankfurter Würstchen/Sosis, Frankfurters Sosis were known since the 13th Century and its original from the City of Frankfurt.
The Yanks call it HOT DOG..very stupid right ?
USA is the Most Stupid COPYPASTE NATION.
^____^
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_dog
Bratwurst,Das schmeckt mir gut,so good with a nice pint of beer.
George

United States

#526 Mar 17, 2013
I'm proposing a "Hug a Terrorist Today Day" at my local church. You're all invited.
George

United States

#527 Mar 17, 2013
We're going to have all sorts of games.

There's the potato sack race, where the winner gets to stuff an infidel into a burlap sack and beat him to death.

Then there's the piñata party, where we get to string an infidel up and take turns beating him until his organs fall out. Alawite organs are best but Christians, almost as good.

Then there's the wack an infidel mole jamboree, where we get to bury them up to their heads and taking turns swinging a scimitar while blindfolded.

In case you can't make it, we're posting videos on youtube.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#528 Mar 17, 2013
Then there's the wack an infidel mole jamboree, where we get to bury them up to their heads and taking turns swinging a scimitar while blindfolded.

Its a sort of Al Qaeda version of pin the tail on the Donkey!great we have one or two Terrorist lovers on here who will be there.
George

United States

#529 Mar 17, 2013
Oh, I almost forgot. There's the pitching booth and the ring toss, where we get to stone a Syrian to death if he refuses to join the rebels and then get to sling an old tire around his family, set it on fire and watch them run.

Now, be sure to be there or be square.

Location hidden

#530 Mar 17, 2013
George wrote:
I'm proposing a "Hug a Terrorist Today Day" at my local church. You're all invited.

I'm proposing shoving Jackassgeorge up a dog's arse. Hehehehe.
Syrian

New London, CT

#531 Mar 18, 2013
Janusi wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankfurter means "Residence of Frankfurt", but sometimes we call Frankfurter Würstchen/Sosis, Frankfurters Sosis were known since the 13th Century and its original from the City of Frankfurt.
The Yanks call it HOT DOG..very stupid right ?
USA is the Most Stupid COPYPASTE NATION.
^____^
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_dog
Actually, most of them are made up of fat, salt and nitrates! That stuff is about the worst food one could eat.
George

Kellyville, Australia

#532 Mar 18, 2013
Russia should do more

“Matthew 8:22”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#533 Mar 18, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Vv^^… That's a new angle straight as a die they didn't just make it all up the figures were a revision of history.
I like it for its attachments seemingly it is attached with a ring of truth about it.
With a note of caution the flu virus killed more people that the fighting in 1918 if I remember rightly. Everything that lives is going to die. So the real telegraph of life is meaning.
The advanced notice this 6million mark being given one world war early must have been a lure to be the hook preceding the sinker.
You should post more often Janusi
What the Nazis did is absolut evil, but when talking about "the killing of the 6 million", we must know some facts :

1.Key witnesses to the Holocaust have either falsified or greatly exaggerated important aspects of their stories.

2.The figure of 6 million has little basis in fact.

3.Why are they even today so many survivors ? The supposed to be Death in the Camps..or maybe those Nazis running out of Bullets or Gasoline.

Location hidden

#534 Mar 18, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of crap from head to toe. Why not try to grow up and do some research then do some typing.
Why don´t you go to the Public Library in your Hometown and try to read the Book about the Holocaust :

DEBATING THE HOLOCAUST
http://debatingtheholocaust.com/

Location hidden

#535 Mar 18, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
That's what brutal USA is in many respects,
a banana republic. Bunch of thugs. Hehehehe.
ha ha ha

^___^

Location hidden

#536 Mar 18, 2013
George wrote:
Russia should do more
do more what ??
They waiting the G.I Joe to show up you stupid !
apm

Podolsk, Russia

#537 Mar 18, 2013
The truth about holocost is that the numbers fvictims were greatly overestimated.

Location hidden

#538 Mar 18, 2013
George wrote:
Russia should do more

If Jackassgeorge does more, He'll blow a fuse. Hehehehe.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#539 Mar 18, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I'm proposing shoving Jackassgeorge up a dog's arse. Hehehehe.
Head first.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#540 Mar 18, 2013
Janusi wrote:
<quoted text>
What the Nazis did is absolut evil, but when talking about "the killing of the 6 million", we must know some facts :
1.Key witnesses to the Holocaust have either falsified or greatly exaggerated important aspects of their stories.
2.The figure of 6 million has little basis in fact.
3.Why are they even today so many survivors ? The supposed to be Death in the Camps..or maybe those Nazis running out of Bullets or Gasoline.
Two million,six million,it happened,there was a plan to exterminate not just Jews in Europe but other minorities.

Location hidden

#541 Mar 18, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Two million,six million,it happened,there was a plan to exterminate not just Jews in Europe but other minorities.
The British killed 6 Million Indian, 5 Million Chinese, 15 Million Native American Indian, 1,5 Million people in South East Asia and many more.

Location hidden

#542 Mar 18, 2013
I don´t know how many African and Aborigines killed by the British...maybe around..20 Millions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Airdrops Weapons For Kurds Fighting IS 1 hr SirPrize 12
Vets react with skepticism, hope to proposed VA... 7 hr MadeInAmerica 7
Air Force Member Arrested After Giving Minnesot... 9 hr Prosperity Fundie... 3
Sweden in 3rd day of suspected sub search 12 hr Covert_Shores 1
Obama defends Bergdahl exchange 19 hr JR 3
Scandal Threatens Montana Democrat's Hold On U.... 20 hr skunk MThillbillys 45
US generals call on Obama to end 'torture' (Dec '08) Tue Jaimie 10

US Military People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE