2,000 Russian Marines off the coast o...

2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria

There are 988 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 31, 2013, titled 2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

On the heels of an Israeli airstrike against select military targets in Syria, a flotilla of 18 Russian warships to include 2,000 Marines, are steaming off Israeli and Syrian territorial waters in the Eastern Mediterranean, as reported by the Israeli news portal Debka.com on Jan.31, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“Matthew 8:22”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#483 Mar 16, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no right to judge us. Germany was responsible for BOTH world wars, and the consequent deaths of millions, and its atrocities against its minorities were despicable and inhuman.
And there are some Germans today who still deny the Holocaust. That is disgusting.
Its not the Germans or the French or the Russians who responsible for BOTH WORLD WARS, it was the Zionist who controled European & American Banks.

You should read the Book : DEBATING THE HOLOCAUST.
Michael

Lynbrook, NY

#484 Mar 16, 2013
Janusi wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt hate Americans so badly because thereīs good Americans and ugly Americans, these ugly Americans mostly stupid..because they think their Country USA is the Most Incredible Country in the World and they start talking like idiot blame other Countries like Russia, China, North Korea, Iran or Syria.
These stupid American donīt know the facts that their Homeland was Control by the Zionist.
German people never hate Americans, Russian, Chinese or Iran.
If you want to be the Good American, try to respect other Countries because like Jesus said ===> "Love your Enemy".
"Their Homeland was Control by the Zionist." Oh, wow, seriously...a so-called "Christian" from Germany angrily blaming the Jews for controlling everything. That's original. No, wait, it isn't.

That happened right before the Holocaust, didn't it? I'm tired of these hateful and childish conspiracy theories.

Location hidden

#485 Mar 16, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
"3rd World Country in my eyes"? Same here, pal. Most Americans don't give a crap about the Deutschland at all.
And, besides, the Fatherland's going Muslim rapidly anyway. Turks, Pakistanis, Iranians, and other Muslim groups are eating away at Germany's historical identity, and the trend is only increasing each year. It's no wonder they're attracted to your people...
German Goverment have planed to send 50% Jobless Moslems (around 2 millions) back to their Homeland after 2016 because after the Financial Crisis in Greece, UK and Italy, we donīt have enough money to pay their living.

Location hidden

#486 Mar 16, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
"3rd World Country in my eyes"? Same here, pal. Most Americans don't give a crap about the Deutschland at all.
And, besides, the Fatherland's going Muslim rapidly anyway. Turks, Pakistanis, Iranians, and other Muslim groups are eating away at Germany's historical identity, and the trend is only increasing each year. It's no wonder they're attracted to your people...
We donīt give a crap about your country anyway, your Country USA is DYING and there`s many new Big Markets to selling our Products in South America, Russia, China, India and South East Asia.

bye bye Yankee

^___^
Michael

Lynbrook, NY

#487 Mar 16, 2013
Janusi wrote:
<quoted text>
We donīt give a crap about your country anyway, your Country USA is DYING and there`s many new Big Markets to selling our Products in South America, Russia, China, India and South East Asia.
bye bye Yankee
^___^
But isn't the EU itself in economic crisis? Germany's economy isn't exactly doing great either, and you're only going to be dragged further down with Greece's disaster.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#488 Mar 16, 2013
USA is being taken over by Hispanics.
There were 4 % of Hispanics in 60s in the U.S.A. and now they are about 25 %.

I think they will be the majority in a couple of decades.

So this Yank have something to care about other than muslims in Europe.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#489 Mar 16, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
They probably think the same about you personally, not a country but your attitude, if you were grown up and mature you would understand that but you are not.

Shut up george, you hidiot. Hehehehe.

grown up and mature you???? you are a bloody hidiot. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#490 Mar 16, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
But isn't the EU itself in economic crisis? Germany's economy isn't exactly doing great either, and you're only going to be dragged further down with Greece's disaster.
Germanyīs economy is always positive, our Export rise 10%/year and Germany is the 3rd Largest Exporter in the World but we must think for our future, if we keep spending money to the Jobless Immigrants we are going to be f**ked up like Greece.

European Union is just a Club of small European Countries without Oil, that is why Germany need to work together with other Giant Superpowers like Russia and China, Germany need them to buy our Hitech and Germany need their Oil and Gas because your Country USA want to control every single Oil Fields in the Middle East.

Russian Economy is rising hot right now, Russia will be the World 5th Largest Economy in 2020 and they must be need Germanīs Hitech and Germany needs Russianīs Gas.

That is why now Germany and Russia are Best Friends !!
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#491 Mar 16, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
They have the Avengers now.
We have an example on Topix but it'a wannabe specimen.
Wannabe is expendable I'm going to kill the OK blast I didn't get away with it but at least I tried and there is always next time.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#492 Mar 16, 2013
Janusi wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not the Germans or the French or the Russians who responsible for BOTH WORLD WARS, it was the Zionist who controled European & American Banks.
You should read the Book : DEBATING THE HOLOCAUST.
Oh great another comedian that graduated from Conspiracy Theory 101. First rule, never believe everything you read, it is written to sell books not report facts that would be boring, second rule do not let that be your only sourse of education.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#493 Mar 16, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
"Their Homeland was Control by the Zionist." Oh, wow, seriously...a so-called "Christian" from Germany angrily blaming the Jews for controlling everything. That's original. No, wait, it isn't.
That happened right before the Holocaust, didn't it? I'm tired of these hateful and childish conspiracy theories.
Amen brother on that one and a high five
George

Red Deer, Canada

#494 Mar 16, 2013
Janusi wrote:
<quoted text>
German Goverment have planed to send 50% Jobless Moslems (around 2 millions) back to their Homeland after 2016 because after the Financial Crisis in Greece, UK and Italy, we donīt have enough money to pay their living.
Total BS, Germany is one of the wealthiest countries in the world.
If they send home a large group of immigrants there must be a reason as they would not do it just because of money. perhaps you can do some homework and get back to us.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#495 Mar 16, 2013
Janusi wrote:
<quoted text>
bye bye Yankee
^___^
What are you whining about now, Europe in whole sends very little to North America, not because of personal feeling but because it costs to much to ship. There are plenty of markets in Europe, however China is the greatest exporter in the world and probably dominates the German import the same as the rest of the world. As far as the US, they are great, very wealthy and rebuilding their industry at home, so I would not count on the VW increasing in sales in North America as they have a better market now with their own product.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#496 Mar 16, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh great another comedian that graduated from Conspiracy Theory 101. First rule, never believe everything you read, it is written to sell books not report facts that would be boring, second rule do not let that be your only sourse of education.
Get out from here wombat.
You make no sence stupid peasant.

Location hidden

#497 Mar 16, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
1.never believe everything you read
2.do not let that be your only source of education

Sounds like Zionist Brainwashed.

Iīm German dude..and Iīm not stupid..We learn many things about the Zionist since 1.000 years ago...you Canadian should learn from us.

Location hidden

#498 Mar 16, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Total BS, Germany is one of the wealthiest countries in the world.
If they send home a large group of immigrants there must be a reason as they would not do it just because of money. perhaps you can do some homework and get back to us.
I lived right here dude..and Iīm a member of one of the Political Party in Germany, I donīt need homework..but I think you should more read Newspapers.

Location hidden

#499 Mar 16, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you whining about now, Europe in whole sends very little to North America, not because of personal feeling but because it costs to much to ship. There are plenty of markets in Europe, however China is the greatest exporter in the world and probably dominates the German import the same as the rest of the world. As far as the US, they are great, very wealthy and rebuilding their industry at home, so I would not count on the VW increasing in sales in North America as they have a better market now with their own product.
So..who wants to buy the American cars now ? Nobody.

Donīt take it personal dude..in the next decade VW will increasing sales up to 35 Million Electric Cars only in Asia (12 Million in China alone), because the Chinese PM, Wen Jia Bao already sign the contract with VW last year.

Location hidden

#500 Mar 16, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get out from here wombat.
You make no sence stupid peasant.
Amen Brother on that one and a High Five !

^___^

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#501 Mar 16, 2013
Janusi wrote:
<quoted text>
So..who wants to buy the American cars now ? Nobody.
Donīt take it personal dude..in the next decade VW will increasing sales up to 35 Million Electric Cars only in Asia (12 Million in China alone), because the Chinese PM, Wen Jia Bao already sign the contract with VW last year.

Americans can shove their tin cans up their arses. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#502 Mar 16, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Americans can shove their tin cans up their arses. Hehehehe.
Oh..that must be very hurt bro.

ho ho ho

^___^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pawar picks Cairo mayor as running mate 10 hr Trashy town 4
News Man gets 65 years for fatally beating gay South... 11 hr Stu Pidaso 1
News President Trump: Maybe my 'fire and fury' threa... 13 hr FCVK THE SNOWFLAKES 117
News Jury orders blogger to pay $8.4 million to ex-A... 13 hr fingers mcgurke 10
News Marines eye plan to put women in West Coast com... 19 hr SmokinJoe 19
News US Navy reports another tense encounter with an... Mon anonymous 1
News A snapshot of Guam before US-North Korea confli... Mon Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web