2,000 Russian Marines off the coast o...

2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria

There are 988 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 31, 2013, titled 2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

On the heels of an Israeli airstrike against select military targets in Syria, a flotilla of 18 Russian warships to include 2,000 Marines, are steaming off Israeli and Syrian territorial waters in the Eastern Mediterranean, as reported by the Israeli news portal Debka.com on Jan.31, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Syrian

New London, CT

#216 Feb 16, 2013
dunadd wrote:
like some children arguing my dad can beat up your dad, my mom cooks better than yours, my dog's better than your dog, there are many countries have the nuke and firepower to blow up the world but it aint gonna happen. in order for governments to govern, first there has to be a country to govern, then a government to do the governing and people to be governed. no one is blowing up anyone. argue on, kiddos.
That's right, and that is why the West is not going to challenge Russia or China in any way except by complaining at the UN.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#217 Feb 16, 2013
what exactly is the west complaining about Russia or China at the UN. matter of fact November past Obama had picture taken in Phnom Penh, Cambodia with Putin and Wen, a homey threesome. sounds more like chums, friends building friendship. By West possibly you are meaning Europeans.
Syrian

New London, CT

#218 Feb 17, 2013
dunadd wrote:
what exactly is the west complaining about Russia or China at the UN. matter of fact November past Obama had picture taken in Phnom Penh, Cambodia with Putin and Wen, a homey threesome. sounds more like chums, friends building friendship. By West possibly you are meaning Europeans.
Hillary was almost furious when Russia and China blocked the UN SC resolutions that went against Assad! The French, the British, Germany and most of NATO were all equally miffed.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#220 Feb 17, 2013
dunadd wrote:

Putin and Wen should watch their backs. Hehehehe.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#221 Feb 17, 2013
Dimitri,why should putin and wen watch their backs? Syrian, Hillary being furious and the French, British, Germans and NATO acted furious and miffed. It's all politics, Appearances, have to be kept up. What is done in secret is more important politically than what is reported to the world. In politics, appearances and reality are always different.

Location hidden

#222 Feb 17, 2013
Perhaps you need to be reminded,

Geneva last year, big meeting Russia, USA, UK, FRANCE etc etc, to solve Syrian crisis,

plan agreed between those states,

once outside H Clinton twisted everything she had agreed to, what she had agreed to only a few hours earlier,

I say again and always USA, UK, FRANCE etc, can NEVER BE TRUSTED.
Judeo-Masonic IBankers

Podgorica, Montenegro

#223 Feb 17, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
Geneva last year, big meeting Russia, USA, UK, FRANCE etc etc, to solve Syrian crisis,
once outside H Clinton twisted everything she had agreed to, what she had agreed to only a few hours earlier,
You are right Usa, UK and France and there Deomcracy,witch is Hipocracy and Lies.

Location hidden

#224 Feb 17, 2013
Judeo-Masonic IBankers wrote:
<quoted text>You are right Usa, UK and France and there Deomcracy,witch is Hipocracy and Lies.

Very well said, indeed.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#225 Feb 17, 2013
no, do not need to be reminded. very important words i wrote in my last post, it's all politics, apearances, need to be kept up. pay attention to my thoughts. In both Russia and America arms and armaments selling is beaucoup dollars and rubles. appearances of danger from the West is important to arms manufacturing, selling. example-gigantic sale of aircraft to the IAF, Indian air force. Likewise, appearances of danger from east is very important to American arms business and EU's also. appearances of possiblity of war and defense have to be maintained. good for business.

Location hidden

#226 Feb 17, 2013
dunadd wrote:
no, do not need to be reminded. very important words i wrote in my last post, it's all politics, apearances, need to be kept up. pay attention to my thoughts. In both Russia and America arms and armaments selling is beaucoup dollars and rubles. appearances of danger from the West is important to arms manufacturing, selling. example-gigantic sale of aircraft to the IAF, Indian air force. Likewise, appearances of danger from east is very important to American arms business and EU's also. appearances of possiblity of war and defense have to be maintained. good for business.

You do have to be reminded.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#227 Feb 17, 2013
having a conversation with some is like the dog chasing its tail never catching it, round and round and round and round. don't need to be reminded. do need to be reminded. we are going nowhere fast. i think ill get off this train going in circles. later peshky dimitri of bratislava.

Location hidden

#228 Feb 17, 2013
dunadd wrote:
having a conversation with some is like the dog chasing its tail never catching it, round and round and round and round. don't need to be reminded. do need to be reminded. we are going nowhere fast. i think ill get off this train going in circles. later peshky dimitri of bratislava.

I'm neither British or Slovakian, another useless circle to be avoided.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#229 Feb 17, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
You would know eh. Romanov was there undercover with his FSB friends.
There was never an agreeable exchange period at any meeting. Thus never any jockeying of politics. Everything is defined as it was. The war for natural gas will be won by Qatar and Europe not Russia and Iran.

Location hidden

#230 Feb 17, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know eh. Romanov was there undercover with his FSB friends.
There was never an agreeable exchange period at any meeting. Thus never any jockeying of politics. Everything is defined as it was. The war for natural gas will be won by Qatar and Europe not Russia and Iran.

Your opinion is inconsequential
Syrian

New London, CT

#231 Feb 18, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Exactly.
latin lover

El Paso, TX

#232 Feb 21, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn`t say that Russians are as ruthless as western people think. If they were ruthless they`d made gernocide in Germany in 1945.
Germans killed 19 mln. of civilian people in USSR.
Russians certainly could do the same in Germany but didn`t.
Okay, so you want us to believe that you all are a bunch of little angels?
latin lover

El Paso, TX

#233 Feb 21, 2013
Ah hell maybe it'll serve to our advantage if the Russians are there. Obama is tightening the purse strings on the Pentagon's budget. Maybe we should act scared and then maybe Obama will let up on the budget and then Panetta or Hagel can dance all the way to the bank just like in that tax commercial where they're dancing over their tax refund.

We can never have enough shiny new toys!!!
latin lover

El Paso, TX

#234 Feb 21, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Just out of curiosity are you a Greek Orthodox or an athiest. Because if you're an Orthodox, wouldn't you want to side with other Christians? Or if you're an athiest, are you going to have Muslims tell you what to do? Have you all seriously considered your options?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#235 Feb 21, 2013
latin lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so you want us to believe that you all are a bunch of little angels?
Russians are certainly not as brutal as western people.
Dont Care

Welland, Canada

#236 Feb 21, 2013
If need be, Israel will eliminate all 2000 without hesitation. Russia can't even scare their women bands, lol. Israel has and shows no fear, EVER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Activists Led by Al Sharpton Brave Cold, Rain f... 1 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 63
News Herea s a timeline of Carson McCullersa life 1 hr Will Dockery 22
News Donald Trump arrives in Washington with a wave ... 4 hr RushFan666 24
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) 10 hr Don Zarzana 1,510
News Chelsea Manning: a potent symbol for transgende... 11 hr El illegal in pri... 17
News US troops enter Poland, 1st deployment at Russi... 15 hr Frogface Kate 4
News COMMENTARY: Obamas leave an image that will nev... 17 hr Merry Moosmas 26
More from around the web