2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria

Full story: Examiner.com 988
On the heels of an Israeli airstrike against select military targets in Syria, a flotilla of 18 Russian warships to include 2,000 Marines, are steaming off Israeli and Syrian territorial waters in the Eastern Mediterranean, as reported by the Israeli news portal Debka.com on Jan.31, 2013. Full Story
Syrian

New London, CT

#196 Feb 14, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The US economy is bigger than Russia and China put together and multiplied by 5. But don't let the truth get in the way of your wishful thinking, dune coon.
The US economy only survives because China lends them money!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#197 Feb 14, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Come up with some new material A$$forhire.

Well well, Assforhire the filthy jew forgets racist nazi USA,

shoves billions of dollars up is ass every year,

it's the only way jewland survives.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#198 Feb 14, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Well well, Assforhire the filthy jew forgets racist nazi USA,
shoves billions of dollars up is ass every year,
it's the only way jewland survives.
Will you grow up and stop using such vile language or just not type on here.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#199 Feb 14, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
You economy is a big empty mirage, dingleberry.
Instead of babbling why don't you look it up, it is on the web for public viewing, or does someone have to do that for you as well.

Location hidden

#200 Feb 14, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you grow up and stop using such vile language or just not type on here.

Why don't you go an fack yourself jackassgeorge, you facking ignorant, lying, racist nazi, piece of trash, american scumbag.

Hehehehehe.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#201 Feb 14, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Why don't you go an fack yourself jackassgeorge, you facking ignorant, lying, racist nazi, piece of trash, american scumbag.
Hehehehehe.
I should have known, doing something mature is not a familiar territory to you.

Location hidden

#202 Feb 14, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have known, doing something mature is not a familiar territory to you.

Fack off, you racist nazi piece of trash.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#203 Feb 14, 2013
THE ISRAEL SUPPORTERS COME HERE PUSHING THE LINE OF ISRAEL AND FREEDOM FORGETTING TO MENTION THE ISRAEL-ZIONIST JEWS WANT THE WORLD IN A CAGE THEY THEMSELVES DESIGNED AND BUILT SO THE WORLD'S PEOPLE ARE SUBSERVIENT TO ISRAEL.

Location hidden

#204 Feb 14, 2013
DENG wrote:
THE ISRAEL SUPPORTERS COME HERE PUSHING THE LINE OF ISRAEL AND FREEDOM FORGETTING TO MENTION THE ISRAEL-ZIONIST JEWS WANT THE WORLD IN A CAGE THEY THEMSELVES DESIGNED AND BUILT SO THE WORLD'S PEOPLE ARE SUBSERVIENT TO ISRAEL.

They will never succeed.
Getogrips

UK

#205 Feb 14, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I'm so sorry to hear your psychiatrist committed suicide after your first appointment, did he find something wrong with you?

Location hidden

#206 Feb 14, 2013
Getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so sorry to hear your psychiatrist committed suicide after your first appointment, did he find something wrong with you?

ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#207 Feb 14, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of babbling why don't you look it up, it is on the web for public viewing, or does someone have to do that for you as well.
look it up, dingleberry ?
What do you see when you look it up, mummy's briefs ?
Norfolkman

Washington, DC

#208 Feb 14, 2013
The Russian navy is a joke. Let them try and stand up to the American navy and they will be sunk immediately.
God the great

Bend, OR

#209 Feb 14, 2013
F u ALL
God the great

Bend, OR

#210 Feb 14, 2013
THE QUESTION is or we going to Die for what? Because we Believe in Freedom! peace!and Humanity... So please before you talk trash about us in the Great USA. I feel sorry for you! Because you dont Know how great it is to be an American and proud of it..
Syrian

New London, CT

#211 Feb 15, 2013
Norfolkman wrote:
The Russian navy is a joke. Let them try and stand up to the American navy and they will be sunk immediately.
One nuclear armed Russian submarine could take out the entire US military. No one is going to take on the Russians.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#212 Feb 15, 2013
like some children arguing my dad can beat up your dad, my mom cooks better than yours, my dog's better than your dog, there are many countries have the nuke and firepower to blow up the world but it aint gonna happen. in order for governments to govern, first there has to be a country to govern, then a government to do the governing and people to be governed. no one is blowing up anyone. argue on, kiddos.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#213 Feb 15, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes anyone with a computer can easily research what a joke the american economy is.

Covington, VA

#214 Feb 15, 2013
DENG wrote:
what you said is 100% correct and I could have not said it better myself.

Covington, VA

#215 Feb 15, 2013
God the great wrote:
THE QUESTION is or we going to Die for what? Because we Believe in Freedom! peace!and Humanity... So please before you talk trash about us in the Great USA. I feel sorry for you! Because you dont Know how great it is to be an American and proud of it..
There are many skilled doctors who can help you with your problem.Do not be afraid to seek their help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Container ship towed away from Canadian coast 1 hr woodtick57 16
US Airdrops Weapons For Kurds Fighting IS 4 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Airstrikes hit ISIS targets in Syria, Iraq 5 hr Smack Down 3
US drones are pounding Pakistan's North Waziris... (Sep '10) 7 hr IMAM OF MECCA 20
Islamic State is training pilots to fly in thre... 8 hr servoslaves 23
U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor" (Feb '09) 12 hr WelbyMD 18,705
Air Force Village rebrands as Blue Skies of Texas 23 hr Ace McMillan 4

US Military People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE