2,000 Russian Marines off the coast of Israel, Syria

Full story: Examiner.com

On the heels of an Israeli airstrike against select military targets in Syria, a flotilla of 18 Russian warships to include 2,000 Marines, are steaming off Israeli and Syrian territorial waters in the Eastern Mediterranean, as reported by the Israeli news portal Debka.com on Jan.31, 2013.
Comments
1 - 20 of 988 Comments Last updated Jun 28, 2013
First Prev
of 50
Next Last
Syrian

New London, CT

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Don't mess with mother Russia or Putin!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2 Jan 31, 2013
They have been there for months, they did not just show up. Stop embellishing the story, this news agency is like SANA, mostly untruths.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
United States The Great

Austin, TX

#3 Jan 31, 2013
Russia is weak they have no influence why you think tel aviv does not care about bombing syria russia sucks

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#5 Jan 31, 2013
I am willing to bet Russia knew all along as Israel sent representatives to Russia, US and UK just a day or 2 before the bombing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
doug

United States

#6 Jan 31, 2013
They are there to help the syrians flee as the israel attacks.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#7 Jan 31, 2013
doug wrote:
They are there to help the syrians flee as the israel attacks.
That's true, Israel could use more land, they have done a great job developing Gaza and West Bank, we can all buy some condos by the sea.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#8 Jan 31, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true, Israel could use more land, they have done a great job developing Gaza and West Bank, we can all buy some condos by the sea.

If all the anglo saxon vermin stayed in their own filthy countries, the whole world would be at peace.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
George

Red Deer, Canada

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
If all the anglo saxon vermin stayed in their own filthy countries, the whole world would be at peace.
Do you even know who had anglo saxon heritage?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#10 Jan 31, 2013
I know all about you anglo saxons and your ancestors, the Neanderthals of Central Europe,

modern day Nazi Germany, birthplace of the World's SCUM.

Location hidden

#11 Jan 31, 2013
United States The Great wrote:
Russia is weak they have no influence why you think tel aviv does not care about bombing syria russia sucks

I assume USA stands for...United Scum of America. Hehehehe.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#12 Jan 31, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
I know all about you anglo saxons and your ancestors, the Neanderthals of Central Europe,
modern day Nazi Germany, birthplace of the World's SCUM.
keep guessing you may get it!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#13 Jan 31, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
keep guessing you may get it!!!

What about...USA = Uncivilised Scum of America. Hehehehe.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#14 Jan 31, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
What about...USA = Uncivilised Scum of America. Hehehehe.
Nope

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kwill 1990

Athens, GA

#16 Jan 31, 2013
Syrian wrote:
Don't mess with mother Russia or Putin!!
Syrian, is this true?:

Israeli F-16s Fired 8 Missiles, Bunker-Buster at Syria Chemical Site Where 3,000 Iranian Soldiers Were Stationed. Many Iranians Died In Attack!!!
The site allegedly attacked by Israel in Syria manufactured chemical and biological weapons, according to a report in Iraqi newspaper a-Zaman that appears in London.

The newspaper quoted Western diplomats who are close to the regime of Bashar al-Assad. It says that the classified installation, which is located just 12 kilometers (7 miles) from the presidential palace, was guarded by a large contingent of Iranian Revolutionary Guards, many of whom died in the attack.

A diplomatic source interviewed by the newspaper said that the attack took place 48 hours before it was first reported. He said that initial reports regarding a convoy that was attacked were meant to disguise the true target of the attack. However, the newspaper reported, some trucks were also destroyed in the attack.

The diplomatic source said that Israeli F-16 jets carried out two sorties over the installation, firing at least eight guided missiles at it as well as at least one bunker busting bomb. The installation was badly damaged and there were numerous casualties. He said that about 3,000 Iranian Revolutionary Guards were stationed at the installation, as well as several Russian experts.

[link to www.israelnationalnews.com ]
Syrian

New London, CT

#19 Feb 1, 2013
United States The Great wrote:
Weak?? LOL!! Russia has enough nukes to flatten the entire planet! They could vaporize Israel in under 20 seconds form just one nuke submarine.
A Proud Jew

Bound Brook, NJ

#21 Feb 1, 2013
Israel Land of Vampires wrote:
Jewish Israeli citizen Semion Mogilevich who runs the RUSSIAN MAFIA.*****
HOW can he run the Russian Mafia IF the Russians put him in jail????????
Russian missiles

Bound Brook, NJ

#22 Feb 1, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Weak?? LOL!! Russia has enough nukes to flatten the entire planet! They could vaporize Israel in under 20 seconds form just one nuke submarine.
Correct me if I'm wrong....but Russia has given the Syrian government POWERFUL Isklander missiles that are a game changer in the Syrian conflict.

SO why doesn't Russia/Syria USE these powerful Russian weapons on the rebels attacking the Pro-Russia Syrian government??? WHAT are they waiting for???

If the Pro-Russia Syrian government does not ONCE and for all use its POWERFUL Russian weapons against the rebels.....then the Syrian government and Russian forces there....should just LEAVE Syria.

Location hidden

#24 Feb 1, 2013
Russian missiles wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong....but Russia has given the Syrian government POWERFUL Isklander missiles that are a game changer in the Syrian conflict.
SO why doesn't Russia/Syria USE these powerful Russian weapons on the rebels attacking the Pro-Russia Syrian government??? WHAT are they waiting for???
If the Pro-Russia Syrian government does not ONCE and for all use its POWERFUL Russian weapons against the rebels.....then the Syrian government and Russian forces there....should just LEAVE Syria.

Very well said.
Syrian

New London, CT

#25 Feb 1, 2013
Russian missiles wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need to use those weapons at this time, just as there is no need for Syria to use chemical or biological WMDs. They are just there as an insurance policy.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#26 Feb 1, 2013
The Iskander is good for taking out large concentrations of men and armour those Rats in Syria are in small marauding Rodent groups,i believe the Russians destroyed a full Georgian armoured HQ with an Iskander in the Georgian War when that tie eating Clown Sakashvilli got out of his cage.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 50
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor" (Feb '09) 2 hr Patriot 18,697
Veterans see VA scandal as key in Congress races 13 hr Le Jimbo 4
Bataan group extended in Mideast 18 hr KARAM BALOCH 1
U.S. Conducts Airstrikes Near Besieged Iraqi Town 18 hr USA Today 1
Israel Shoots Down Unmanned Drone From Syria 19 hr USA Today 2
Veterans' Thrift Store needs $10,000 truck to d... Sun lady 2
AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Sun Le Jimbo 182
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••