VC for soldier who 'tore into' Taliban

VC for soldier who 'tore into' Taliban

There are 193 comments on the NEWS.com.au story from Jan 22, 2011, titled VC for soldier who 'tore into' Taliban. In it, NEWS.com.au reports that:

An SAS digger who single handedly took out three Taliban machine guns will receive his Victoria Cross today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NEWS.com.au.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
John

Armidale, Australia

#193 Feb 9, 2011
windypoint wrote:
<quoted text>
The planet needs a culling. China already culls its population. Its "one child" law is followed in the industrial coastal areas, but out there in the hinterland, a lot of farming peasants and ethnic minorities ignore it. China has at least 1.4 billion people. India passed the 1 billion population threshold about 8 years ago. Birth control has been marginally successful in Northern Mexico, where couples average 3-4 children, but 10 children per family is still the norm in Southern Mexico. Here's the best essay I've read on what's coming and why:
http://dieoff.org/page67.htm
Makes our immigration for humanitarian reasons look folly. Can't wait for the day when the people vote to stop the madness of politicians who treat the world as they see it. Rather than the way it really is.
Agitator

Broken Arrow, OK

#194 Feb 9, 2011
We should offer the terrorists Wall Street Executives, Corporate Executives, and all Politicians as sacrificial lambs. Better than killing innocent people. Bring our troops home.
Rattle Kattle

Sanford, FL

#195 Feb 10, 2011
CTYankee wrote:
<quoted text>
My only complaint about the U.S. is we haven't started deporting muslims for being members of a terrorist organization......yet
The US military is a terrorist organisation... just well funded, and disgused.

What do you think B52s drop...but death and horror.

We should import our military back from its sick worldwide invasions

Since: Jul 08

Danbury, CT

#196 Feb 10, 2011
Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
The US military is a terrorist organisation... just well funded, and disgused.
What do you think B52s drop...but death and horror.
We should import our military back from its sick worldwide invasions
Then leave scum bag. Go to Afghanistan and join the jahid. Maybe some GI can but a bullet in your head.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197 Feb 10, 2011
The USA resembles that of the British East India Company who had their own military protection.
Check out the history and see for yourselves how amazing the similarities are seeing the USA is the child of the British Empire.
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

#198 Feb 13, 2011
CTYankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Then leave scum bag. Go to Afghanistan and join the jahid. Maybe some GI can but a bullet in your head.
I am not STUPID enough to show up in Laughnisatn....our troops are.

The USA is a scum bag nation....$14 trillion in debt and idiots invading the world.

The heart of the USA is rotten with GREED and arrogance..put that fact in your empty head

Location hidden

#199 Feb 13, 2011
Who would like the go cross country walking in Laos ?

Since: Jul 08

Danbury, CT

#200 Feb 13, 2011
Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not STUPID enough to show up in Laughnisatn....our troops are.
The USA is a scum bag nation....$14 trillion in debt and idiots invading the world.
The heart of the USA is rotten with GREED and arrogance..put that fact in your empty head
But yet you're still here sucking on the welfare tit.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#201 Feb 15, 2011
an Old Lady Is walking along the beach, at 98 years of age all she had left in this world was her faithful tomcat, she kicked a bottle and a genie appeared, He said you get three wishes, She said I want to be young and beautiful once again and have it last forevver, He waved his hand and presented her with a mirror, she was impressed, She said I want all the money I could ever spend, and he anded her a magic wallet eveeyt ime she took out a hundred dollar bill there was another one left in there, Then she looked at the tomcat and said I want to have him with me as a handson young man forever, and the Genie was gone, she said to him well what do you think ? and he said Not Bad, But I;m thinking i'll bet yoiu wish you hadnt had me spayed and neutered..........

Well the world is a crowded place and a Negro had watched the entire thing unfold, he thugh about trying to steal the magic wallet but the young man looked to be more than a match for him, so he walked the beaches all along the coast
hoping to find one genie left in the world and when he got to brooklyn he stubbed his toe on a bottle, and before him a purple cloud appearred with a bang, The genie said Listen schmuck ya git 2 wishes, well the Black guy was enraged even a Jewish Genie was going to try and rip him off he said man I know its 3 wishes,
the Jewish Genie said, Listen putz Ah Bin In Dis Botle for 5,000 years, I missed all the good stuff and one of the wishes is for me to be out of dis bottle, Now do you want the 2 wishes or do I wait for some other shabezz goy to come along ?
Well fearing the genie might leave the Black man had a plan, He said I wants the magic wallet, and then he had it in his hands and kept piling hundreds on the beach, The Jewsih Genie said I'm waiting this aint a taxicab ya know, The Black man said Its Ok man I Has it all figgerd Out, I want to Be White Uptight and Out of sight I want to be surrounded by warm pussy for the rest of my life. Well the Jewish Genie tunred him i nto a tampon, and the moral of this story is you never get anything from a Jew without strings attached.
Inflamer

Dulwich Hill, Australia

#202 Dec 5, 2013
Afghanistan wasnt a real war, it was a fight against a few thousand poorly armed rag head extremists in a barren land of no value. WW2 - Korea and Vietnam were real wars. The so called veterans from Afghanistan -Timor and the Solomon intervention is just a beat up. The Afghanistan veterans werent up against a real enemy just extremist tribesmen with no tanks, no airforce, no armour, no formal training, no rank structure, no navy, no special forces, no drones. Just soviet era AK47s and RPG's...BIG DEAL.

Location hidden

#203 Dec 7, 2013
Inflamer wrote:
Afghanistan wasnt a real war, it was a fight against a few thousand poorly armed rag head extremists in a barren land of no value. WW2 - Korea and Vietnam were real wars. The so called veterans from Afghanistan -Timor and the Solomon intervention is just a beat up. The Afghanistan veterans werent up against a real enemy just extremist tribesmen with no tanks, no airforce, no armour, no formal training, no rank structure, no navy, no special forces, no drones. Just soviet era AK47s and RPG's...BIG DEAL.
Is colonialism and act of war
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#204 Dec 7, 2013
http://history1800s.about.com/od/colonialwars... Looks like some people never learn,the US did the same in Vietnam,if they had bothered to look at Vietnamese History they wouldn't have got involved,but that's the problem with Imperial arrogance.
Anglo-Saxon-Celt

Airds, Australia

#206 Dec 12, 2013
Well Done to the great man for taking down a bunch of muslin scum in the heat of battle!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 15 Parris Island drill instructors face recruit... 5 hr Kcooper70 1
News Board delays decision on mosque after contentio... 6 hr Dell Gambke 3
News Coast Guard seeks hoax caller whose 'maydays' c... 6 hr Go Blue Forever 1
News Poteet Police Chief Admits Texting Topless Photos (Apr '11) Sat Vic singngs 72
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) Sat Wayne 1,485
News China Expands Naval Power to Waters U.S. Dominates (Apr '10) Sat Go Blue Forever 3,286
News On This Day: McCollum Memo Delivered (Feb '15) Sat Cynthia 3
More from around the web