Top military officer: Bergdahl case n...

Top military officer: Bergdahl case not closed

There are 102 comments on the O-R Online story from Jun 4, 2014, titled Top military officer: Bergdahl case not closed. In it, O-R Online reports that:

Jani and Bob Bergdahl speak to the media during a news conference at Gowen Field in Boise, Idaho, Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at O-R Online.

Zorro

Frenchtown, NJ

#85 Jul 3, 2014
Zeke wrote:
<quoted text>
You have described logic or mathematics, not science. It appears that ypu are not at all familiar with the nature of, revearled in the history of. Science since Galileo.
Gawd, you are ignorant. And you lie in many of your posts.
Mathematics, physics, biology, chemistry,are sciences. Medicine is an art based on science.

Full Definition of SCIENCE

: the state of knowing : knowledge as distinguished from ignorance or misunderstanding

a: a department of systematized knowledge as an object of study <the science of theology>

b: something (as a sport or technique) that may be studied or learned like systematized knowledge <have it down to a science>

a: knowledge or a system of knowledge covering general truths or the operation of general laws especially as obtained and tested through scientific method

b: such knowledge or such a system of knowledge concerned with the physical world and its phenomena : natural science

: a system or method reconciling practical ends with scientific laws <cooking is both a science and an art>

Capice " brainiac" LOL!
Zeke

Paris, TN

#86 Jul 3, 2014
Zorro wrote:
<quoted text>
Mathematics, physics, biology, chemistry,are sciences. Medicine is an art based on science.
Full Definition of SCIENCE
: the state of knowing : knowledge as distinguished from ignorance or misunderstanding
a: a department of systematized knowledge as an object of study <the science of theology>
b: something (as a sport or technique) that may be studied or learned like systematized knowledge <have it down to a science>
a: knowledge or a system of knowledge covering general truths or the operation of general laws especially as obtained and tested through scientific method
b: such knowledge or such a system of knowledge concerned with the physical world and its phenomena : natural science
: a system or method reconciling practical ends with scientific laws <cooking is both a science and an art>
Capice " brainiac" LOL!
Nothing you have written here refutes my observation that science produces neither certain nor exact knowledge.

The fact that you felt the need to consult a dictionary in discussing science implies that you understand about as much science as a high school dropout.

To say that you majored in science (which one) is a lie--as are most of your lame claims. Most reputable institutions one majors in one of the sciences--not in general science. If I am wrong about this, provide names of first-rate institutions that do offer four year degrees in general science. Your failure to do this will be taken as evidence that you cannot provide the names. Your claim that you don't want to bother providing these names is to be taken as further evidence that you don't know what you are writing about, and are therefore lying.

Provide true evidence to show me wrong. Liar.
Zeke

Paris, TN

#87 Jul 3, 2014
frilled2b wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is a BA in the Science of Accounting. Its a general major.
What institution
John

Frenchtown, NJ

#88 Jul 3, 2014
Zeke wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you have written here refutes my observation that science produces neither certain nor exact knowledge.
The fact that you felt the need to consult a dictionary in discussing science implies that you understand about as much science as a high school dropout.
To say that you majored in science (which one) is a lie--as are most of your lame claims. Most reputable institutions one majors in one of the sciences--not in general science. If I am wrong about this, provide names of first-rate institutions that do offer four year degrees in general science. Your failure to do this will be taken as evidence that you cannot provide the names. Your claim that you don't want to bother providing these names is to be taken as further evidence that you don't know what you are writing about, and are therefore lying.
Provide true evidence to show me wrong. Liar.
zeke, I do not care what you think. I was educated in Europe. My school existed before America was discovered by the great admiral. Yes, I majored in Biosciences, coprolite.I will not name my school. I do not want to be identified, fecalith!
I used a dictionary to quote an expert source, not because I needed one. You simply are a sore loser. By the way you express yourself, I can tell that you do have some education, not in the world of science, but more leaning towards English, or so. Perhaps even law, which is just unnatural man made rules, which change from time to time and place to place. I see government and lawyers and such as a necessary evil, but look down upon them.
Zeke the fecalith, you are a true coprofagus and your highly educated semantics, nothging but coprolalia!
Zeke

Paris, TN

#89 Jul 3, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>zeke, I do not care what you think. I was educated in Europe. My school existed before America was discovered by the great admiral. Yes, I majored in Biosciences, coprolite.I will not name my school. I do not want to be identified, fecalith!
I used a dictionary to quote an expert source, not because I needed one. You simply are a sore loser. By the way you express yourself, I can tell that you do have some education, not in the world of science, but more leaning towards English, or so. Perhaps even law, which is just unnatural man made rules, which change from time to time and place to place. I see government and lawyers and such as a necessary evil, but look down upon them.
Zeke the fecalith, you are a true coprofagus and your highly educated semantics, nothging but coprolalia!
If you do not care what i think then why do you keep responding. To show that i do not care what you think ( because you either lie or show your ignorance) this will be my last response to your nonsensical posts.

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

#90 Jul 3, 2014
Zeke wrote:
<quoted text>
What institution
Well Zeke may I have all your credentials? How bout you ss#, drivers lichens...?
Zeke

Paris, TN

#91 Jul 3, 2014
frilled2b wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Zeke may I have all your credentials? How bout you ss#, drivers lichens...?
I don't have any lichens except in my back yard.

The question was simply motivated by you claim that you have a BA in the Science of Accounting. There is a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and a Bachelor of Arts in Accounting but a Bachelor of Arts in the Science of Accounting sounds quite strange.
John

Frenchtown, NJ

#92 Jul 3, 2014
Zeke wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do not care what i think then why do you keep responding. To show that i do not care what you think ( because you either lie or show your ignorance) this will be my last response to your nonsensical posts.
Just enjoy anoying you, coprolite, or should I say fecalith!
Zeke

Paris, TN

#93 Jul 4, 2014
frilled2b wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are claiming that knowing the institution from which you graduated will identify you in the same way the SS# would identify you, then am I to believe that you are the only person to have attended that fine institution?

“Still an outsider”

Dagus Mines, PA

#94 Jul 7, 2014
Zeke wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are claiming that knowing the institution from which you graduated will identify you in the same way the SS# would identify you, then am I to believe that you are the only person to have attended that fine institution?
Colorado Technical University
Zeke

Paris, TN

#95 Jul 8, 2014
frilled2b wrote:
<quoted text>
Colorado Technical University
According to their website the degree is BS in Accounting, not a BA is the Science of Accounting.
Matthew

Frenchtown, NJ

#96 Jul 8, 2014
Zeke wrote:
<quoted text>
According to their website the degree is BS in Accounting, not a BA is the Science of Accounting.
Coprophyle, you definetely have the BS, there is no doubt abvout that!

“Still an outsider”

Dagus Mines, PA

#97 Jul 8, 2014
Matthew wrote:
<quoted text>Coprophyle, you definetely have the BS, there is no doubt abvout that!
Bo he has some issues don't he? lol
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#98 Jul 8, 2014
Zeke wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't offer a single BA course. Not one.
Zeke

Paris, TN

#99 Jul 8, 2014
frilled2b wrote:
<quoted text>
Bo he has some issues don't he? lol
Let me get this straight:

1. You spend your money to obtain a degree from a for-profit institution of questionable reputation.

2. You do not understand the difference between a "BA in the science of accounting". And "BS in accounting".

That you don't seem to know or appreciate the difference between the BS and the BA is suspicious.

3. You latch on to a fool who thinks he is an intellectual because he likes to look up expressions for referring to shit, shitheads and the like. The clown apparently has a fetish.

It is you who have the serious issues.
shykora la loca

Frenchtown, NJ

#100 Jul 9, 2014
zeke's a fecalith....... :)
Zeke

Paris, TN

#101 Jul 11, 2014
shykora la loca wrote:
zeke's a fecalith.......:)
You won Howard Sterns small penis contest this year.
Zane

Frenchtown, NJ

#102 Jul 11, 2014
Zeke wrote:
<quoted text>
You won Howard Sterns small penis contest this year.
I guess that you must know, since you are always staring at guys' groins with your wide open salivating mouth. Are you comparison shopping to BJ your favorite, coprolite? Not that any one would allow a fecalith like you! It's your nebuloma...DREAM ON, fecalith!
Zeke

Paris, TN

#103 Jul 11, 2014
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that you must know, since you are always staring at guys' groins with your wide open salivating mouth. Are you comparison shopping to BJ your favorite, coprolite? Not that any one would allow a fecalith like you! It's your nebuloma...DREAM ON, fecalith!
And you must like to think constantly about shit. You belong as a case study in Kraft Ebbing. In your case, it's your tiny weenie, and your inability to consummate a normal sexual act that accounts for your shit fetish.
Zeke

Paris, TN

#104 Jul 11, 2014
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that you must know, since you are always staring at guys' groins with your wide open salivating mouth. Are you comparison shopping to BJ your favorite, coprolite? Not that any one would allow a fecalith like you! It's your nebuloma...DREAM ON, fecalith!
By the way, Stern's contest is open source material. That I have heard about the contest does not imply that I watch it. Your teeny weenie brain cannot understand that distinction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Many Vietnam veterans say they support lifting ... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 1
News Weather Modification: Myths and Facts (Apr '15) 7 hr USA these days 3
News HAARP To Be Transferred To UAF 7 hr USA these days 1
News HAARP Facility Will Be Transferred to the Unive... 8 hr USA these days 1
News Ex-generals march into Campaign 2016 11 hr Pat Robertson s F... 6
News Many Vietnam vets say they support lifting of a... 15 hr Bama Yankee 1
News Toxic water near old Michigan Air Force base pr... Mon toxic wasteland 3
More from around the web