Shaw Soldier Killed in Log Truck, Veh...

Shaw Soldier Killed in Log Truck, Vehicle Collision Near Base

There are 3 comments on the WLTX-TV Columbia story from Mar 26, 2013, titled Shaw Soldier Killed in Log Truck, Vehicle Collision Near Base. In it, WLTX-TV Columbia reports that:

The Sumter County coroner said a soldier is dead after being struck by a log truck outside of one of the gates at Shaw Air Force base.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX-TV Columbia.

A Friend

Sumter, SC

#1 Mar 26, 2013
It is ridiculous when people fail to obey the law. This is what happens! A soldier loses his life, a family loses a son, father, brother and ha wife loses her husband. Another hero is taken from us senselessly. May God Bless his family and may his sole rest in peace.
co-worker

United States

#2 Mar 26, 2013
Very saddened to hear of this incident then devastated to learn it was someone I knew. May God bless his family and his Command who have suffered this senseless loss.
his brother

United States

#3 May 30, 2013
Its hard on my family i think of him everyday. .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News America returns to Cuba: The Castro brothers fe... 6 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 3
News 1st enlisted female sub sailors start training ... 9 hr goonsquad 41
News Retired Navy Captain Assists Returning Vets Sat huey goins 2
News Air Force to downsize staff at closed King Salm... (Feb '10) Sat Louise harper 39
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) Sat a singer 1,447
News Fallen Marine from Mancelona remembered five ye... Sat John Bush 1
News Apollo Astronaut Edgar Mitchell: Aliens Stopped... Fri SpaceBlues 4
More from around the web