Syrian rebels say capture air base ea...

Syrian rebels say capture air base east of Damascus

There are 2 comments on the Reuters story from Nov 25, 2012, titled Syrian rebels say capture air base east of Damascus. In it, Reuters reports that:

Syrian rebels said on Sunday they had captured a helicopter base 15 km east of Damascus after an overnight battle, the second military facility on the outskirts of the capital to fall to President Bashar al-Assad's opponents this month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#1 Nov 25, 2012
That's the (Top News) presentation of a silly story that probably came from the induction by confrontation to the reality of desperation. What do these people hope to achieve by swaying opinion that is in this situation totally irrelevant. It's just their job I suppose and the author of this fabrication would back up his claim to virtue by denial.
When has any philosopher or any recognized person in any field ever stated,
ignoring something that everyone knows to be the predominant factor is the seed of success. No one that I know of, has ever said that.
However there are too many to mention
who have said the opposite, the author promotes insurrection with demonstrable lies, exposing himself to the proposition, let's take a look.? After all these silly stories have been doing the rounds for quite some time now. hahahaha
Truth Always beats lies 2

Saratov, Russia

#2 Nov 25, 2012
This article is another batch of lies and weak propaganda designed to try and boost morale for the terrorist in Syria which are armed and funded by the american government and israel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suppression of Random Drug Test Results: A Bad ... 14 min Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Marine Thrown Out Of The Military For Not Remov... 4 hr Injudgement 19
News High Quality Oral Surgery from Orange City Surg... (Jan '14) 5 hr KsJohn 4
News U.S. and Marine Corps flags stolen from veteran... 7 hr just wondering 1
News Michael Jackson's Neverland property on sale fo... 17 hr Sleepingboy 1
News Fallon rejects Trident safety fears 19 hr Jaimie 2
News Marine Appeals Court-Martial Over Bible Verse Fri Synque 7
More from around the web