Assad Pulls Ahead in Syrian War. Putin, Khamenei Are Co-Victors

Full story: Debka

March 5 has been set as the date for peace talks to open in Moscow between the Syrian opposition and the Assad regime, reveals here exclusively.
Comments
121 - 140 of 176 Comments Last updated Mar 23, 2013
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on the Russian mafia are rich the rest no.
The Russian and Chinese economies have improved tremendously over the last several years! Too bad for the West that they cannot say the same.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> The Russian and Chinese economies have improved tremendously over the last several years! Too bad for the West that they cannot say the same.
Syria's is destroyed the dictator has leveled his own country.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria's is destroyed the dictator has leveled his own country.
You may scream dictator as long as your mouth gets blue; there are no dictators in Syria. But there is the president saying your CIA and NATO Regime Change friends, to put another record player on, as their present melody doesn’t work anymore.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You may scream dictator as long as your mouth gets blue; there are no dictators in Syria. But there is the president saying your CIA and NATO Regime Change friends, to put another record player on, as their present melody doesn’t work anymore.
You are right, he is a tyrant butcher, I am sure Avenger just had a moment of thinking a little better of Assad.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, he is a tyrant butcher, I am sure Avenger just had a moment of thinking a little better of Assad.
Avenger or George, what's the difference ?
None, one and the same crass ignorant.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Hafez al-Assad papa dictator launched a coup in 1970 against the leader Salah Jadid imprisoning and killing him.
The Syrian dictatorship leadership was passed down to the son like in the North Korea dictatorship.

Your clueless to this of course Chrisy.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!! Excellent Post.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

I personally feel that many are growing tired of continual meddling in Syria, and rightly so.

But just because the rebels aren't saints, and that the West is excessively interventionist, does NOT mean that Assad should be back either. No matter how violent the rebels here, Assad is truly a monster in his own right. Even most Muslims outside of Syria (and perhaps Iran) do not support his regime, so I feel we should not either.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Nex131 wrote:
I personally feel that many are growing tired of continual meddling in Syria, and rightly so.
But just because the rebels aren't saints, and that the West is excessively interventionist, does NOT mean that Assad should be back either. No matter how violent the rebels here, Assad is truly a monster in his own right. Even most Muslims outside of Syria (and perhaps Iran) do not support his regime, so I feel we should not either.
Assad is a saint compared to these bloodthirsty Islamic extremists and AlQaeda terrorists! The West gains by having Assad kill thousands of them off.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Assad is a saint compared to these bloodthirsty Islamic extremists and AlQaeda terrorists! The West gains by having Assad kill thousands of them off.
But tell me this, in honesty - do most Muslims worldwide support Assad's regime?
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Nex131 wrote:
<quoted text>
But tell me this, in honesty - do most Muslims worldwide support Assad's regime?
Most Muslims DO NOT support the rebel linked AlQaeda terrorists, who have no problem with murdering thousands of innocent civilians in order to achieve their agendas.
Michael

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
Excellent Report!!! The Syrian rebellion is finished. FINALLY the truth is coming out in the media!!
Oh, hooray, let's say it's finished...now what? you think old bashar is going to change his ways, become all gandhi-like and all? nope, don't think so. a dictator is a dictator no matter what, and is thus not worthy of our consideration.
Michael

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Nex131 wrote:
unfortunately, apparently we have to, according to Mr. Cromwell, Syrian, and all these other assad-cheerleaders here...
LackOfSense

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Syrian is in some fantasy zone. Assad is a cold blooded, murdering, dictator, and no other name applies.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, hooray, let's say it's finished...now what? you think old bashar is going to change his ways, become all gandhi-like and all? nope, don't think so. a dictator is a dictator no matter what, and is thus not worthy of our consideration.
Now hold an election, and see exactly who the Syrian people actually support! "Regime change" through bloodshed is not a solution.
ocxz

Sainte-clotilde, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Now hold an election, and see exactly who the Syrian people actually support! "Regime change" through bloodshed is not a solution.
Even if they had elections 2 years ago, syrians would vote for Assad.
Any popular opposition member who could contest ?
None.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if they had elections 2 years ago, syrians would vote for Assad.
Any popular opposition member who could contest ?
None.
Most Syrians had no issue with their government! It is foreigners who want "regime change".
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

LackOfSense wrote:
Syrian is in some fantasy zone. Assad is a cold blooded, murdering, dictator, and no other name applies.
Nonsense! Those AlQaeda linked rebel terrorists are the cold blooded murderers!! How soon you forget 9-11-01.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Now hold an election, and see exactly who the Syrian people actually support! "Regime change" through bloodshed is not a solution.
Yes but remove all influence by the SAA and Sahitha at the poles first and you will see a very big difference. AND allow any nominamtion of any party.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Most Syrians had no issue with their government! It is foreigners who want "regime change".
Then explain why the huge protests over 2 years ago?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent US Military Discussions

Search the US Military Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Japan Strong Concern About France-Russia Navy Deal 3 min SHlTWORMKOREAHDICAPKMUVAN 13
Last crew member of Enola Gay dies in Georgia 7 min SHlTWORMKOREAHDICAPKMUVAN 15
Court upholds new Guantanamo policy involving r... 1 hr michel 1
Immigration leads Arizona governor's race issues Thu ronnie 1
Rep. Gutierrez Checks on Immigrant Kids in Texas Thu wild child 3
Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) Thu Patricia Lavenz Goff 1,375
Jury deliberates punishment in fatal beating of... Wed Imperial Chicano 4
•••
•••