Assad Pulls Ahead in Syrian War. Puti...

Assad Pulls Ahead in Syrian War. Putin, Khamenei Are Co-Victors

There are 174 comments on the Debka story from Feb 25, 2013, titled Assad Pulls Ahead in Syrian War. Putin, Khamenei Are Co-Victors. In it, Debka reports that:

March 5 has been set as the date for peace talks to open in Moscow between the Syrian opposition and the Assad regime, reveals here exclusively.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Debka.

Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#84 Mar 8, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You are certainly not to judge, who is the troll. You spent endless hours on the net, and never produced a single argument. The only thing you can produce is dirty words thrown at everybody of any worth, and angry outbursts of a desperate looser.
Lol
You trolls accuse everyone then cry like a baby when your confronted.
Chrisy from the jungle foreigner you will always just be a penniless bum.
What Now

Carmel, ME

#85 Mar 8, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!! You "cite" propaganda, and then try to utilize it to defend your positions? You obviously never learned that debating needs to be supported by the use of facts, not conjecture, heresay or propaganda.
I asked you numerous times to cite your position on the issue. As of right now you have not posted one internet cite that will support your position on the Syria issue. The closest you came was to tell me to look it up myself. So I did. Your response is that all of the cited material I posted was "propaganda". Where I come from that called being a chickensh!t varmint when you weasel out.

Now there is only one jackass on the Topix forums that acts like you do. And he is nothing, and I mean nothing. You give your troll self away in bits and pieces, but you are still the hate mongering, bigoted, racist, jackass that you are.

Why don't we switch over to your really favorite subject-the 9-11 conspiracy and let the rest of us have an intelligent discussion.
Busted

United States

#86 Mar 8, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> The vast majority of these BS "reports" are coming from so called "citizen journalists"... rebels who make up their own videos and propaganda, and send them to media outlets so clowns like you will actually believe it! Assad is going nowhere unless he loses the next legitimate Syrian election.
Go away Fontaine!
Busted

United States

#87 Mar 8, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> The CIA is a MAJOR and VITAL part of NATO and Western intelligence! They have a vast array of resources including satellite surveillance and electromagnetic surveillance via the NSA, and they were instrumental in the assisting NATO's no fly zone in Libya. They also operate covertly throughout the world to support a myriad of Western interests. US foreign policy relies on the CIA to be it's eyes and and ears throughout its ventures into all Middle Eastern conflicts. The US has opposed arming the Syrian rebels from the beginning, because months ago they detected AlQaeda terrorists fighting there. The US has actually singled out groups who are part of this rebellion, and specifically labelled them "terrorists"! They have exclaimed that one of their their biggest fears is that these "terrorists" may get their hands on Syria's extensive chemical and biological weapons arsenals.
Go back to the bin Fontaine.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#88 Mar 8, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
You trolls accuse everyone then cry like a baby when your confronted.
Chrisy from the jungle foreigner you will always just be a penniless bum.
When you have my kind of money, you will stop doing this propaganda stunt for a living; and the rest of us will rest from the nonsense you keep spewing here.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#89 Mar 8, 2013
What Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you numerous times to cite your position on the issue. As of right now you have not posted one internet cite that will support your position on the Syria issue. The closest you came was to tell me to look it up myself. So I did. Your response is that all of the cited material I posted was "propaganda". Where I come from that called being a chickensh!t varmint when you weasel out.
Now there is only one jackass on the Topix forums that acts like you do. And he is nothing, and I mean nothing. You give your troll self away in bits and pieces, but you are still the hate mongering, bigoted, racist, jackass that you are.
Why don't we switch over to your really favorite subject-the 9-11 conspiracy and let the rest of us have an intelligent discussion.
Good response and I for one agree with you, but as you know my vote with them does not mean anything but I really do not care.
Syrian

New London, CT

#90 Mar 9, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly What Now is right you clowns are the internet trolls.
Syrian spy go back to your pathetic brutal dictatorship.
OK "AlQaeda spy"!! LOL!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#91 Mar 9, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You are certainly not to judge, who is the troll. You spent endless hours on the net, and never produced a single argument. The only thing you can produce is dirty words thrown at everybody of any worth, and angry outbursts of a desperate looser.
Yep! He's just a another typical terrorist cheerleader.
Syrian

New London, CT

#92 Mar 9, 2013
What Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously too clueless to even know how to do research, as there were literally hundreds of articles stating the CIA and the West's concern that foreign arms could and were falling into the hands of AlQaeda fighters, and that Assad might either use those chemical WMDs against the rebels, or that those rebels might capture them and use them against Western interests. Only a child would not be able to find references to that effect using a simple internet search! It is morons like you who pollute these discussions with clueless and baseless accusations, and meaningless dribble whenever you even attempt to formulate arguments. Go back to elementary school and at least learn how to use a damn computer, before you come on here and unleash even more of your moronic stupidity on these discussions.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#93 Mar 9, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> OK "AlQaeda spy"!! LOL!!
Syrian spy your endless lies aren't working.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#94 Mar 9, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Yep! He's just a another typical terrorist cheerleader.
Your evil dictator is going to hang spy.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#95 Mar 9, 2013
Avenger,you think your malicious lies are working?

No, your lies and your bad wishes are all thrown into the Devilís bag; and both, you and the Devil, are getting drowned in the dirt of your River of Poisons.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#96 Mar 9, 2013
Chris wrote:
No, your lies and your bad wishes are all thrown into the Devilís bag; and both, you and the Devil, are getting drowned in the dirt of your River of Poisons.
He does not have to use your Middle Eastern bla bla bla, Assad will hang or be shot running, what is so hard to understand? russia and China had a chance to save him but chose to protect him to keep the business going but the Rebels are getting weapons now and moving closer and closer to Assad so it is just a matter of time and they will capture Assad, his family and the Regime and they will all be dealt with one way or the other. However, the only other choice is that one of his allies, Russia, China, Dubai or Iran offer him freedom and he escapes and is protected by another government.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#97 Mar 9, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
He does not have to use your Middle Eastern bla bla bla, Assad will hang or be shot running, what is so hard to understand? russia and China had a chance to save him but chose to protect him to keep the business going but the Rebels are getting weapons now and moving closer and closer to Assad so it is just a matter of time and they will capture Assad, his family and the Regime and they will all be dealt with one way or the other. However, the only other choice is that one of his allies, Russia, China, Dubai or Iran offer him freedom and he escapes and is protected by another government.
Russia says they don't want Assad he is too hot of a potato for them.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#98 Mar 9, 2013
Chris wrote:
Chrisy your a jinx you lost another nutbar in the last few days in Venezuela.
Keep pumping there tires your doing a great job. lol
George

Red Deer, Canada

#99 Mar 9, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Chrisy your a jinx you lost another nutbar in the last few days in Venezuela.
Keep pumping there tires your doing a great job. lol
Yes, and it seems the whole country woke up and is asking for change, even the official appointed vice president is saying it is time for change. I think he realizes if he does not go for change he would not stand a chance of getting elected. But we all wish Venezuala well and hope for the best.
What Now

Lake Jackson, TX

#100 Mar 9, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> You are obviously too clueless to even know how to do research, as there were literally hundreds of articles stating the CIA and the West's concern that foreign arms could and were falling into the hands of AlQaeda fighters, and that Assad might either use those chemical WMDs against the rebels, or that those rebels might capture them and use them against Western interests. Only a child would not be able to find references to that effect using a simple internet search! It is morons like you who pollute these discussions with clueless and baseless accusations, and meaningless dribble whenever you even attempt to formulate arguments. Go back to elementary school and at least learn how to use a damn computer, before you come on here and unleash even more of your moronic stupidity on these discussions.
Out of you own mouth came the operative word "could", but that just doesn't register with you Tom. So just shut the hell up.
Syrian

New London, CT

#101 Mar 10, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Syrian spy your endless lies aren't working.
No, the world is now seeing the kind of despicable "terrorists" you are supporting! Taking UN peacekeepers hostage? Murdering innocent civilians with car bombs? Executing captives? The true work of murderous Islamic extremists and AlQaeda terrorists.
Syrian

New London, CT

#102 Mar 10, 2013
Chris wrote:
Without a doubt!
Syrian

New London, CT

#103 Mar 10, 2013
What Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of you own mouth came the operative word "could", but that just doesn't register with you Tom. So just shut the hell up.
LOL! You remind me of that clueless moron Ayreshire who used to rant his pro zionist Bullchit all over these forums. Just a typical internet azzzwipe troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Interview: Axelrod on Hillary Clinton's Politic... (Jan '13) 7 hr Backroom Health care 14
News AG Holder worries about revenge for bin Laden (May '11) Thu Senile graybeard 210
News Cross a At Least Trump Wona t Go to War With Ru... Jun 19 Newt s Gimlet Rage 15
News The Latest: US Navy says bodies of sailors foun... Jun 19 anonymous 12
Unauthorsed known telepethy being abused by un... Jun 19 Inaed 1
News 7 Navy crew missing, skipper hurt after collisi... Jun 18 frtodd 1
News Search continues for seven US navy sailors foll... Jun 18 anonymous 1
More from around the web