Assad Pulls Ahead in Syrian War. Puti...

Assad Pulls Ahead in Syrian War. Putin, Khamenei Are Co-Victors

There are 174 comments on the Debka story from Feb 25, 2013, titled Assad Pulls Ahead in Syrian War. Putin, Khamenei Are Co-Victors. In it, Debka reports that:

March 5 has been set as the date for peace talks to open in Moscow between the Syrian opposition and the Assad regime, reveals here exclusively.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Debka.

Syrian

New London, CT

#61 Mar 5, 2013
What Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your eyes checked. What "US intelligence" source material for your allegation of weapons for Syrian rebels are being used by terrorists in Syria are you citing?
Pretty damn simple to me. You can either cite it, or be labeled wrong.
Get your brain checked! Learn how to use a computer, and just Google "US concerned about weapons going to AlQaeda fighters in Syria". Western intelligence has known about this for well over a year!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#62 Mar 5, 2013
What Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what I have asked you to do.
New York Times: SYRIAN GOVERNMENT CONDEMNED FOR KILLING CIVILIANS.
BBC: Reports UN CONDEMNATION OF ASSAD AND GOVERNMENT TROOPS KILLING CIVILIANS.
CNN: SYRIAN KILLINGS, TOLL IN MASSACRE RISES.
UNICEF: 500 CHILDREN KILLED, ANOTHER 400 CHILDREN ARRESTED AND TORTURED IN SYRIAN PRISONS. If you can prove the rebels have police authority and run the Syrian prisons, then you can blame the rebels. Since the rebels don't arrest and use the government prisons, then it must be Assad who is killing children.
UN: CONDEMNS ASSAD AND HIS MILITARY FOR KILLING CIVILIANS.
UN: ESTIMATES AT LEAST 70,000 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED IN SYRIA.
What now? You have any real data on your claims that you would like to share?
Just more and more pro Western BS media propaganda. But of course you never heard about the atrocities committed by the rebels, correct? The rebels don't "arrest" people, the rebels execute them! They have proudly posted videos of their despicable acts, right over the internet! And I supposed they set off car bombs in busy civilian neighborhoods, for "self defense"?? How moronic and clueless could you possibly be???
What Now

Carmel, ME

#64 Mar 5, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Get your brain checked! Learn how to use a computer, and just Google "US concerned about weapons going to AlQaeda fighters in Syria". Western intelligence has known about this for well over a year!!
Okay! So I'm concerned the weapons will fall into the hands of children. Now the question is, have weapons fallen into the hands of children? I don't know because I can't find any definitive data, or proof, that children now have those weapons.

Just like you have no proof that the weapons have fallen into the hands of terrorists.

Now once again. What "Western intelligence" operations have stated that weapons supplied to the Syrian rebels have fallen into the hands of terrorists fighting in Syria?

Geezzzz, how damned stupid are you that you can't answer a simple question?
What Now

Carmel, ME

#65 Mar 5, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Just more and more pro Western BS media propaganda. But of course you never heard about the atrocities committed by the rebels, correct? The rebels don't "arrest" people, the rebels execute them! They have proudly posted videos of their despicable acts, right over the internet! And I supposed they set off car bombs in busy civilian neighborhoods, for "self defense"?? How moronic and clueless could you possibly be???
You really get bent out of shape when you get you hands slapped for the unsubstantiated "propaganda" you throw around.

Now not only did I give you the "internet" sites that posted Assad's atrocities, but CNN, UN, and UNICEF are not considered to be really warm towards the US and it's Western Allies.

So you, being real staunch and brave a supporter of Assad, resort to name calling and attempts to belittle people who out debate you.
If all of Assad's supporters are like you, he will be gone by the 4th of July, this year. Maybe the two of you can get together and go over all the war stories while in exile.
What Now

Carmel, ME

#66 Mar 5, 2013
SYRIAN, Raqqa to you!
Syrian

New London, CT

#67 Mar 5, 2013
What Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay! So I'm concerned the weapons will fall into the hands of children. Now the question is, have weapons fallen into the hands of children? I don't know because I can't find any definitive data, or proof, that children now have those weapons.
Just like you have no proof that the weapons have fallen into the hands of terrorists.
Now once again. What "Western intelligence" operations have stated that weapons supplied to the Syrian rebels have fallen into the hands of terrorists fighting in Syria?
Geezzzz, how damned stupid are you that you can't answer a simple question?
LOL!! Ever heard of an agency called the CIA?? Learn how to do some damn research for once!!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#68 Mar 5, 2013
What Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You really get bent out of shape when you get you hands slapped for the unsubstantiated "propaganda" you throw around.
Now not only did I give you the "internet" sites that posted Assad's atrocities, but CNN, UN, and UNICEF are not considered to be really warm towards the US and it's Western Allies.
So you, being real staunch and brave a supporter of Assad, resort to name calling and attempts to belittle people who out debate you.
If all of Assad's supporters are like you, he will be gone by the 4th of July, this year. Maybe the two of you can get together and go over all the war stories while in exile.
The vast majority of these BS "reports" are coming from so called "citizen journalists"... rebels who make up their own videos and propaganda, and send them to media outlets so clowns like you will actually believe it! Assad is going nowhere unless he loses the next legitimate Syrian election.
What Now

Carmel, ME

#69 Mar 5, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!! Ever heard of an agency called the CIA?? Learn how to do some damn research for once!!!
CIA? You posted "Western intelligence" if I'm not mistaken. So, what Western intelligence sources know, for sure, that supplied weapons to Syrian rebels have fallen into terrorist hands?

And if you would, cite the CIA site where I can find this-since it is so easy to find.

Raqqa Rocks!
What Now

Carmel, ME

#70 Mar 5, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> The vast majority of these BS "reports" are coming from so called "citizen journalists"... rebels who make up their own videos and propaganda, and send them to media outlets so clowns like you will actually believe it! Assad is going nowhere unless he loses the next legitimate Syrian election.
Okay, who are these "citizen journalists", who reported to the news media sources I have cited on the issue of civilian casualties?

I don't look to much at the rebel media. I considered CNN, BBC, New York Times, and statements from UN and it's affiliates as pretty reliable.

And I'm going to tell you like I told Oliver, my name is not Clown.
Syrian

New London, CT

#71 Mar 6, 2013
What Now wrote:
<quoted text>
CIA? You posted "Western intelligence" if I'm not mistaken. So, what Western intelligence sources know, for sure, that supplied weapons to Syrian rebels have fallen into terrorist hands?
And if you would, cite the CIA site where I can find this-since it is so easy to find.
Raqqa Rocks!
The CIA is an agency of the USA, and therefore a part of "Western intelligence"! Just Google: US intelligence reveals that weapons are falling into AlQaeda's hands"!!
Syrian

New London, CT

#72 Mar 6, 2013
What Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, who are these "citizen journalists", who reported to the news media sources I have cited on the issue of civilian casualties?
I don't look to much at the rebel media. I considered CNN, BBC, New York Times, and statements from UN and it's affiliates as pretty reliable.
And I'm going to tell you like I told Oliver, my name is not Clown.
Those "citizen journalists" are simply rebels who create their own news and videos, and send them off to Western news agencies!!!
GnA

United States

#73 Mar 6, 2013
You carry on thinking that your understanding of Syria is correct. Who among youse has greater knowledge than God Almighty? Who among you'se can breath life into man? Can youse destroy both Flesh and Spirit?
You only have to read the word of God to understand why Damascus will fall. Why the enemies of Israel "Jerusalem" will come to its knees and Declare that Jesus is Lord everything you see now has to happen because God has planned it this way for the day is coming when Jesus Christ will be The Ruler of the Earth "Zechariah 14" yes he will smash the enemies just as God say's in "Psalms 2"
Israel needs to not rely on the Iron dome one day they will be destroyed. Gods people need to rely on Jesus Christ and Him only. Our God doesnt need no earthly weapons military support. Dont you know he is the Lord of Heavens Army. If Jesus is for us why should we put our trust in man made things. I tell you the Truth and i do not lie. Dont forget God showed us his Power and his Loyalty to Abraham and his decendants when he helped Moses save his people from the egyptians. Do i need to say anymore? Trust in The Lord your God and you will never be disgraced.
So i WARN all those who come to divide Jerusalem yes the enemies! my God is Loyal we humans change we can be unfaithful but God cannot deny who he is he is Faithful and Just. I say this and not lightly Jesus does not want any harm done to anyone he wants all to come to know him and to find life. But if you want to go against God and think you can succeed in dividing Jerusalem your plans will fail and the same plagues that youse were hit with in the past yes these plagues will continue to be brought upon your land. Israel to will be diciplined because they put there trust in other gods and have forgotten God Almighty.
What Now

Carmel, ME

#76 Mar 7, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> The CIA is a MAJOR and VITAL part of NATO and Western intelligence! They have a vast array of resources including satellite surveillance and electromagnetic surveillance via the NSA, and they were instrumental in the assisting NATO's no fly zone in Libya. They also operate covertly throughout the world to support a myriad of Western interests. US foreign policy relies on the CIA to be it's eyes and and ears throughout its ventures into all Middle Eastern conflicts. The US has opposed arming the Syrian rebels from the beginning, because months ago they detected AlQaeda terrorists fighting there. The US has actually singled out groups who are part of this rebellion, and specifically labelled them "terrorists"! They have exclaimed that one of their their biggest fears is that these "terrorists" may get their hands on Syria's extensive chemical and biological weapons arsenals.
So, you admit that you were wrong in posting that the CIA alleged that weapons going to the Syrian rebels were falling into the hands of terrorists. "Their biggest fears is that these "terrorists" MAY get their hands on Syria's extensive CHEMICAL and BIOLOGICAL weapons arsenals", YOUR QUOTE.

And you posted this CIA fairy tale when the issue of Saudi Arabia funneling Croatian weapons through Jordan, knowing full well that these weapons were not WMD's. right?

If anything comes out of this discussion, it will be that you have no credibility.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#77 Mar 7, 2013
What Now wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you admit that you were wrong in posting that the CIA alleged that weapons going to the Syrian rebels were falling into the hands of terrorists. "Their biggest fears is that these "terrorists" MAY get their hands on Syria's extensive CHEMICAL and BIOLOGICAL weapons arsenals", YOUR QUOTE.
And you posted this CIA fairy tale when the issue of Saudi Arabia funneling Croatian weapons through Jordan, knowing full well that these weapons were not WMD's. right?
If anything comes out of this discussion, it will be that you have no credibility.
And this discussion also proves that you are ready to wiggle with the truth as long as it takes, to find some insignificant detail, which you can use to claim that someone has no credibility. You are a phony, who does not have an intension to learn anything; so you are not the one to say, who has credibility.
What Now

Carmel, ME

#78 Mar 7, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
And this discussion also proves that you are ready to wiggle with the truth as long as it takes, to find some insignificant detail, which you can use to claim that someone has no credibility. You are a phony, who does not have an intension to learn anything; so you are not the one to say, who has credibility.
You need remedial classes on recognizing the merits of debate. I have established my points by CITING the material is use. I even CITED material that proved Syrian was the "wiggler".

Now when you have done some reasonable research, or maybe travel to Syria, then you can beat your breast and hurl your childish, bovine feces, claptrap, "insignificant details" around for the not so educated masses.

But right now your IQ goes wanting. That's why you are not even close to "learning" anything, "intentional" or not.
Syrian

New London, CT

#79 Mar 8, 2013
What Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong?? LOL!!! The CIA was the agency who actually discovered that these terrorists were in Syria, and that military aid was getting into their hands!! The "WMDs" are in the hands of the Syrian military, and the CIA fears that they will either be used against the rebels, or captured by AlQaeda and eventually be used against Western targets! Do you even bother to keep up with the news? How stupid or clueless could you possibly be??
Syrian

New London, CT

#80 Mar 8, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris, this "What Now" fool is obviously clueless. He doesn't even have a grasp of the arguments that he is attempting to convey and defend, and has obviously not been able to even follow what has been occurring during this conflict! He is just your typical internet troll.
Syrian

New London, CT

#81 Mar 8, 2013
What Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You need remedial classes on recognizing the merits of debate. I have established my points by CITING the material is use. I even CITED material that proved Syrian was the "wiggler".
Now when you have done some reasonable research, or maybe travel to Syria, then you can beat your breast and hurl your childish, bovine feces, claptrap, "insignificant details" around for the not so educated masses.
But right now your IQ goes wanting. That's why you are not even close to "learning" anything, "intentional" or not.
LOL!!! You "cite" propaganda, and then try to utilize it to defend your positions? You obviously never learned that debating needs to be supported by the use of facts, not conjecture, heresay or propaganda.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#82 Mar 8, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Chris, this "What Now" fool is obviously clueless. He doesn't even have a grasp of the arguments that he is attempting to convey and defend, and has obviously not been able to even follow what has been occurring during this conflict! He is just your typical internet troll.
Hardly What Now is right you clowns are the internet trolls.
Syrian spy go back to your pathetic brutal dictatorship.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#83 Mar 8, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly What Now is right you clowns are the internet trolls.
Syrian spy go back to your pathetic brutal dictatorship.
You are certainly not to judge, who is the troll. You spent endless hours on the net, and never produced a single argument. The only thing you can produce is dirty words thrown at everybody of any worth, and angry outbursts of a desperate looser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New monument planned on Fort Leavenworth will h... 4 hr Gunnery Sgt Hardin 5
News See Tense First Trailer for Clint Eastwood's 'T... Dec 14 XXX 1
News Jackie Caraway Dec 12 Ed C Smith 1
News NTSB to issue probable cause of El Faro's sinking Dec 12 marg 1
News McClellan Announces Candidacy for Decatur Towns... (Apr '17) Dec 11 Bob 15
News Recruiter: Trucking industry "begging" for good... (Jun '12) Dec 9 ThomasA 36
Military age discrimination should be outlawed. (Jan '11) Dec 9 Skye 25
More from around the web