Veterans speak after decades of silence

Jan 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Harlan Daily Enterprise

How long does grief last? Saigon fell on April 30, 1975, and the presence of U.S. troops in Vietnam was over.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of108
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sad face

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>It's not true if one says all Foreign troops were sent to VN during vn war hate Vietnam. The same rule is applied for all over-sea Vietnamese abroad. Only idiot couldn't see that through this forum. The only losers regarding to this aspect are the ones, so-called refugees, more exactly-opportunists like you- revenge Vietnam. That is understandable...When one failed a lifestyle's dream in new land, he would be miserable and blame everything from his own unfortunate past. Wahahhahahaa! Just pls STFU, bum... and be happy with your hand-out from Government.

HED,,BEHAVIORS your self,,.
or mind your language,,WHO HATE VN,,?

There is no evidences that any once hatre vn,,they dislike the green flies regime,,

but you tell them that you were a GREEN FLIES SOLDER,,

that why,,you can Obey your green flies RULE not us son.,

but why didn't you come back there to have wonderful life and reclaimed your credit,,better then staying in Canada which you had no mean to be there,?

i don't OBEY no RULE,,from your

tudo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

bomc wrote:
remember Jane Fonda who sucked the VN commies diks and called American soldiers baby killers..Uncle Ho sent women and children with grenades and guns to kill.ho was a coward and is now in a glass box so people can look at his dead azz non respectfully
Anti-dictatorship bloggers are arrested in VN. In this forum there are three mad dogs came barking at you madly every time you touch assHo. I guess they do not even want you touching their uncle's rotten ass! Let them have it.
poor usa boat people

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

LET THEM SPEAK,,

they voices is it an import-ants to those young,,

come on tell us the truth,,
the whole truth,,,
not thing but the truths,,

Oliver Comwell

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

tudo wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti-dictatorship bloggers are arrested in VN. In this forum there are three mad dogs came barking at you madly every time you touch assHo. I guess they do not even want you touching their uncle's rotten ass! Let them have it.
If Jane Fonda never did anything else good in her life that was enough,she exposed to the American people just what genocidal killers their Government was bombing Cities Hospitals and Schools,ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT.
honest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jane Fonda never did anything else good in her life that was enough,she exposed to the American people just what genocidal killers their Government was bombing Cities Hospitals and Schools,ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT.
You are an outsider so I can see your narrow-minded thinking. As an insider I see Jane Fuck!ng Fonda a traitor. Let me remind you this, VC did the same to SVN -- what did you say? Nothing. Why the world was silent during their killing of innocent SVNmese?
tudo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>It's not true if one says all Foreign troops were sent to VN during vn war hate Vietnam. The same rule is applied for all over-sea Vietnamese abroad. Only idiot couldn't see that through this forum. The only losers regarding to this aspect are the ones, so-called refugees, more exactly-opportunists like you- revenge Vietnam. That is understandable...When one failed a lifestyle's dream in new land, he would be miserable and blame everything from his own unfortunate past. Wahahhahahaa! Just pls STFU, bum... and be happy with your hand-out from Government.
You once said you're a VC and not "boat people." Ok, based on those facts I must say that you came to the Americas as a "VC people." VC? That's maggot. I would rather be a boat people refugee than a dirty maggot. You think you are in higher class people? Oh no. Sadly, you are just a maggot.
Oliver Comwell

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

honest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an outsider so I can see your narrow-minded thinking. As an insider I see Jane Fuck!ng Fonda a traitor. Let me remind you this, VC did the same to SVN -- what did you say? Nothing. Why the world was silent during their killing of innocent SVNmese?
They didn't carpet bomb Cities they were fighting a War of liberation,by the way some of my Family are American and one who is no longer alive went to Vietnam with the Marines,twice i believe,he was misguided.
snow ducks

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

honest wrote:
<quoted text>
mov on cowboys!! Clint Eastwood had show U da joke!!;-0000
snow ducks

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't carpet bomb Cities they were fighting a War of liberation,by the way some of my Family are American and one who is no longer alive went to Vietnam with the Marines,twice i believe,he was misguided.
UK. mov on this is US....;-00000
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats is your point? You think that the bitch was a wonderful patriot and I think she was and still is a worthless, card carring traitor. She should have been hung in public for her actions. And having spent 31/2 years in the Vietnam war, when one starts bombing from 20 to 30 thousand feet, hospitals and schools just might take a few hits. It's called collateral damage, also knowing for a fact that the VC, Khumer Rouge, and the Laos did in fact use schools to house/store Ammo, yes we did in fact target them.
Having gone back to Vietman on a few trips, I have found that those in Saigon really do like Americans, but that isn't quite the same feeling that I get in Hanoi. OH! I didn't go back for that liberal bullshit of closure, hell I haven't worried about closure, I went back to have a great time just as I did in 1968. Thankfully Saigon is still Saigon.
snow ducks

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats is your point? You think that the bitch was a wonderful patriot and I think she was and still is a worthless, card carring traitor. She should have been hung in public for her actions. And having spent 31/2 years in the Vietnam war, when one starts bombing from 20 to 30 thousand feet, hospitals and schools just might take a few hits. It's called collateral damage, also knowing for a fact that the VC, Khumer Rouge, and the Laos did in fact use schools to house/store Ammo, yes we did in fact target them.
Having gone back to Vietman on a few trips, I have found that those in Saigon really do like Americans, but that isn't quite the same feeling that I get in Hanoi. OH! I didn't go back for that liberal bullshit of closure, hell I haven't worried about closure, I went back to have a great time just as I did in 1968. Thankfully Saigon is still Saigon.
one nite in Bankcook, dat make U humper Thai chic-fil-A!!!;-000h, U dirtee Harry!! Clinton Easton
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
;-00000
Buon cho cuoc doi tynan

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

snow ducks wrote:
<quoted text>
UK. mov on this is US....;-00000

what do you mean this is US ?

THIS IS VIET UK,,does it sound any sense to you ?

watching out for a falling bricks babe ,,,,
snow ducks

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Buon cho cuoc doi tynan wrote:
<quoted text>.
what do you mean this is US ?
THIS IS VIET UK,,does it sound any sense to you ?
watching out for a falling bricks babe ,,,,
Vit UK?!! U C mike domain name?!!!;-000
Oliver Comwell

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is she was more of a Patriot than you people who went thousands of miles to kill people who had never done you any harm,
what makes it worse many of you don't show any remorse for your crimes.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

There is absolutely nothing wrong with calling trash communists patriots. trash ho, trash ha noi jane, trash giap, all vc trash are patriots, patriots for trash commie north viet nam. patriot-one who loves, supports and defends their country and its interests. concerning trash ha noi jane, in the 60s her country was commie north viet nam because at that time the country of her abode was the USA and she had to settle for trash commie nvn. she had to adopt trash commie nvn. hey trash oliver, you don't really live in UK, i hope. if so, i feel for my british cousins to have to put up with trash like the americans are stuck with trash ha noi jane.
fair justice but bad law

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

dunadd wrote:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with calling trash communists patriots. trash ho, trash ha noi jane, trash giap, all vc trash are patriots, patriots for trash commie north viet nam. patriot-one who loves, supports and defends their country and its interests. concerning trash ha noi jane, in the 60s her country was commie north viet nam because at that time the country of her abode was the USA and she had to settle for trash commie nvn. she had to adopt trash commie nvn. hey trash oliver, you don't really live in UK, i hope. if so, i feel for my british cousins to have to put up with trash like the americans are stuck with trash ha noi jane.

take it easy ,,mate,,.

here is a plentiful,uk had adopted them already,,
like American sent LE BA HUNG,the destroyed ship ,back to Da Nang Port,

what can you do then ?
well each of individual has a difference opinion,,Jane she was a peace loved,,she was a campaign against the wars like those peace loved,,she has done that it doesn't mean she did betrayed her Nation,,.

i do hope you understood,,i didn't want my south vn enter in to the wars,,campaigned against the wars it doesn't mean i hatre my country,, my people,,my nation,,.

i just wanted to save life,, that is what JANE DID,,BUT NOT ONLY HER PLENTIFUL OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD JOIN TO SUPPORTED HER,,.

EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is she was more of a Patriot than you people who went thousands of miles to kill people who had never done you any harm,
Of course you have no remorse for sitting on your ass and having done nothing but suck up good air in your worhless unproductive life.
She was and is a traitor and I have seen the 37MM that the North Vietnamese say she sat on in their war museum along with bits and pieces of aircraft they shot down. She was and still is a dumb, dried up C++T, but you have no excuse for your stupidy. The next thing you'll be saying is that the rag head arabs are real freedom fighters, and islam is a religion of love and peace.
When your in the military, your not there to look spiffy and march around the flag pole every Sat morning, your there to fight and die if called upon to do so. Of course the better option is to eliminate as many of the other side that you can. No wonder you tired Brits lost the Empire, with stupid idiots like you around.
flying ducks

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you have no remorse for sitting on your ass and having done nothing but suck up good air in your worhless unproductive life.
She was and is a traitor and I have seen the 37MM that the North Vietnamese say she sat on in their war museum along with bits and pieces of aircraft they shot down. She was and still is a dumb, dried up C++T, but you have no excuse for your stupidy. The next thing you'll be saying is that the rag head arabs are real freedom fighters, and islam is a religion of love and peace.
When your in the military, your not there to look spiffy and march around the flag pole every Sat morning, your there to fight and die if called upon to do so. Of course the better option is to eliminate as many of the other side that you can. No wonder you tired Brits lost the Empire, with stupid idiots like you around.
come on U2!! French got indoor china!! the Brit got Vitoria Harbor...but the Queen hav Hilton Hotel!!! ;-0000
duck taco

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Comwel!!! 2014-1914=incentive the Pounds is down vs $ deBeer n Roll@Royce!!;) diamond not good 2045-1945=intentive;-000
tudo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Oliver Comwell wrote:
<quoted text>
War of liberation? They were brainwashed to fight the war of "born in the north to die in the south."
War of liberation? We did not ask for Communism. We did not invite them. We did not need them then. We do not want them now.
No one misled us - We fought to defend our freedom and independence. Proud of it. Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of108
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••