U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Imp...

U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor"

There are 18757 comments on the WNBC-TV New York story from Feb 24, 2009, titled U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor". In it, WNBC-TV New York reports that:

A U.S. Army soldier said he thinks Obama is an "impostor" and is pushing for further investigation into Obama's citizenship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNBC-TV New York.

First Prev
of 938
Next Last

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#20859 Jun 6, 2015
Robert Laity wrote:
Rubio, Cruz, Santorum and Jindal have joined the ranks of Obama and McCain. ALL six are frauds and usurpers. NOT One of these is a "Natural born citizen".
Best post ever. Thank you Robert.

“Because I said so!”

Since: Sep 08

North Texas

#20863 Jul 14, 2015
Robert Laity wrote:
Rubio, Cruz, Santorum and Jindal have joined the ranks of Obama and McCain. ALL six are frauds and usurpers. NOT One of these is a "Natural born citizen".
Hmmm...only a handful of nut jobs like you seem to believe this. The rest of us don't live in your fantasy world, Bobbie.

By the way, how are your "criminal complaints" coming along?
Majikmon

Burlington, WI

#20864 Jul 27, 2015
WelbyMD wrote:
The one thing that will never be changed about Kenyan-born gay commie Moslem Obama is that he IS The Antichrist. Martial-law and guillotines await.
Waiting...yawn.
Patriot

Denver, CO

#20865 Dec 8, 2015
The Muslim Brotherhood Has Taken Over the White House

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/12/07/...

Casper, WY

#20866 Dec 8, 2015
[QUOTE who=ajikmon"]<quoted text>Waiting...yawn.
[/QUOTE]Me too and I am so ready.
Patriot

Denver, CO

#20867 Dec 18, 2015
Iron Mountain: Blueprint to Tyranny; Using 'Climate Change' to bring about a New World Order - Very Much Worth the Listen:

At approximately the 1:06 hour mark he starts talking about fallen angels breeding with human women. From research/"study", I agree with what the following author has to say about that subject:

http://kenraggio.com/KR-Giants-And-Angels-Bre...

Casper, WY

#20868 Dec 18, 2015
Robert Laity wrote:
In December of 2013 a Jewish magazine listed Bernie Sanders as one of a dozen, or so, congressmen who have dual-citizenship with Israel. I still expect Shotgun Joe to takeover the presidency and appoint that lesbian Hellary our first female, commie, witch VP.
Ritual Habitual

Spring, TX

#20869 Dec 26, 2015
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>
In December of 2013 a Jewish magazine listed Bernie Sanders as one of a dozen, or so, congressmen who have dual-citizenship with Israel. I still expect Shotgun Joe to takeover the presidency and appoint that lesbian Hellary our first female, commie, witch VP.
Obama saved us from this:

Almost anyone would be better than Bill's Hill. Why doesn't she talk about how/why she changed from Republican to Democrat. She is not true blue.
Ritual Habitual

Spring, TX

#20870 Jan 17, 2016
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>
Try watching "Circus" on Showtime if you can get it. It shows the candidates. I am going to catch the whole program when it comes on again at 11 p.m. Guess I should grab some coffee although
I feel alert and ready to watch Billions with Damian Lewis first.

Yes, if it had to be a Dem, Joe Biden would be preferable over Hills as long as he doesn't pick a loser for a VP.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#20871 Jan 21, 2016
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know more details?

Swift Water,NY

#20872 Jan 21, 2016
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Best post ever. Thank you Robert.
A pattern of subterfuge has presented itself. Cruz and Rubio both were born to Cubans. Rubio's parents were both Cubans when he was born. Cruz was born in Canada to a Cuban father. They are NOT eligible to be President. Just like Obama they are usurpers,frauds,traitors and spies.
A "Natural born Citizen" is one born IN the United States to parents who are BOTH Americans themselves- Minor v Happersett ,USSCt.(1875)

Casper, WY

#20873 Jan 22, 2016
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text> Do you know more details?
Clearly the Diane Rehm interview was pre-emptive damage control. Bernie is listed as a dual-citizen in several old articles still available on the internet. Sanders fellow Jewish politicians who hold dual-citizenship include, not surprisingly, Dianne Feinstein, Joe Lieberman, Al Franken, Barney Frank, Anthony Weiner, Russ Feingold, Barbara Boxer, Henry Kissinger, Scooter Libby and a wide-ranging host of others. The December 4, 2014 article on Investment Watch Blog confirms the Jew Magazine article from a year earlier. www.jewishcurrents.org/the-112th-congress-347...
"To find out who controls you, find out whom you can't criticize." -Voltaire
Ritual Habitual

Spring, TX

#20874 Jan 22, 2016
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text> A pattern of subterfuge has presented itself. Cruz and Rubio both were born to Cubans. Rubio's parents were both Cubans when he was born. Cruz was born in Canada to a Cuban father. They are NOT eligible to be President. Just like Obama they are usurpers,frauds,traitors and spies.
A "Natural born Citizen" is one born IN the United States to parents who are BOTH Americans themselves- Minor v Happersett ,USSCt.(1875)

Rubio's parents were not citizens when he was born and they went back and forth to Cuba. Sorry, but I don't trust him and his black boots. It's either that or Mr. Black Ostrich boots for possible VP.
What kind of footwear does Trump wear. I'm sure it's the top of the line.

The only kid of his I am familiar with is Ivanka and she is friends with Chelsea. Both currently pregnant.

All I know is service people say if Prez O pardons Obama, I mean Bergdahl, all HELL will break loose. That means he will probably do it just because he can.

“Because I said so!”

Since: Sep 08

North Texas

#20875 Jan 28, 2016
I see Bobbie Laity and Welby are as delusional today as they have always been. Keep up the good work, boys. It is a shame you haven't taken advantage of the mental health benefits of the ACA.

Swift Water,NY

#20877 Mar 3, 2016
EDallas wrote:
I see Bobbie Laity and Welby are as delusional today as they have always been. Keep up the good work, boys. It is a shame you haven't taken advantage of the mental health benefits of the ACA.
Little Marco and Lying Ted are frauds and usurpers just like Obama and McCain. They all have prison in their futures.

Swift Water,NY

#20878 Mar 3, 2016
Carolina Watchdog wrote:
Why would someone NOT be willing to produce and show his birth certificate?
Wouldn't this stop the this question?
Years later, it has been proven that Obama's BC is a forgery and that Lt. Easterling is right.

Casper, WY

#20879 Mar 3, 2016
There is a special place in Hell for any regular white-guy who votes for that commie, lesbian, witch Hillary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 938
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weather Modification: Myths and Facts (Apr '15) 6 hr USA these days 3
News HAARP To Be Transferred To UAF 6 hr USA these days 1
News HAARP Facility Will Be Transferred to the Unive... 6 hr USA these days 1
News Ex-generals march into Campaign 2016 9 hr Pat Robertson s F... 6
News Many Vietnam vets say they support lifting of a... 13 hr Bama Yankee 1
News Toxic water near old Michigan Air Force base pr... 23 hr toxic wasteland 3
News Weekend may feel like summer, but Coast Guard w... Sun Keweenaw 1
More from around the web