U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor"

There are 18739 comments on the WNBC-TV New York story from Feb 24, 2009, titled U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor". In it, WNBC-TV New York reports that:

A U.S. Army soldier said he thinks Obama is an "impostor" and is pushing for further investigation into Obama's citizenship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNBC-TV New York.

conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#20617 May 6, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>WATERBOARD OBAMA!
Still waiting for fux coward, she-man hannity to be waterboarded....like he said he would.
gorduter

Pittsburgh, PA

#20618 May 6, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……… Ok What did you expect?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20619 May 6, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, your scared monkey azz have not posted to me in more than a week. You are babbling about git-mo but when it comes to messing with me, you don't want any-mo.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!! You just keep your dumb ass on the porch, you ain't old enough to run with the big dogs.
You get off that porch, your mama won't recognize you! Hell, your mama wouldn't recognize you anyway, she left your dumb ass at the abortion clinic.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20621 May 6, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' piss dale, you forgot one about you and the dogs. I am too normal to have sex with dogs. Glad you brought up child birth.
Yo' mammy was 9 months pregnant carrying your dumb azz. She went to the Monkey Wrench Bar one night. She had to take a dump. She went to the restroom. She squatted and farted and out of her poop cANAL you dropped along with the rest of the turds. Yo' mammy flushed but there was one turd that would not go down. She flushed several times but the turd refused to go down. She then realized that turd was you, that was you. You are a prime example of sh!t floats.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!! Oh, that is right you have a thang for monkeys!! Sorry, I forgot!
OK, now you just keep your monkey ass on the porch and no dogs will bother you.
Yes my mama kept me, a white turd is very rare they usually come in shades of brown.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#20623 May 11, 2013
FFS- wrote:
LOL, Birthers!
We WILL have the last laugh.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20626 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' justpiss, if that is what you call my pissing off your monkey azz, then you are right. White turd is what you say you were born as? It does not matter what color turd your monkey azz admit to being, you are the proof that sh!t floats.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!! Wondering where you have been, have you been chewing on your mama trying to get back to where you came from!!!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#20628 May 13, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>As the Antichrist Obama is thrown into the lake of fire for ever.
Ephesians 6:12
Sheriff Joe Lead Investigator: Benghazigate Blowing Obama ID Fraud Case Wide Open; Movement To Have Obama Removed; Huge People Now Piling On.
www.BirtherReportcom
Isaiah 9:10
The two faced accusations of petition fraud and forgery, as well as falsely making a petition. The verdicts raise anew questions about election fraud by Democrats, a subject that was analyzed after the 2012 election.
www.WND.com
John 3:16
wnd also says that Bigfoot is stored on ice
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20629 May 13, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>wnd also says that Bigfoot is stored on ice
LMAO!! Hell, you think Obastard is the legal sitting president. Obastard, Obama, Berry, do you really know who this alien is sitting in the WH?
We do know his LFBC is boggus, this would lead us to question, is he really the son of Stanley Ann Dunham, aka as Stanley Ann Dunham-Obama.

United States

#20630 May 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! Hell, you think Obastard is the legal sitting president. Obastard, Obama, Berry, do you really know who this alien is sitting in the WH?
We do know his LFBC is boggus, this would lead us to question, is he really the son of Stanley Ann Dunham, aka as Stanley Ann Dunham-Obama.
NOBODY has proven otherwise!

Now tell me about nessie!

United States

#20631 May 13, 2013
WND IS ONE HELL OF A SOURCE

Hunters in northern Georgia claim they have a “Bigfoot” carcass stored in a freezer and promise to release telling photographs and DNA evidence of the legendary creature.

Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer plan to fly to Palo Alto, Calif., and unveil proof of their discovery at a noon press conference Friday at the Cabana Hotel, according to a report by Searching for Bigfoot Inc. The event will be open to members of the news media only.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2008/08/72299/#eSHMjqk24dc...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20632 May 13, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>NOBODY has proven otherwise!
Now tell me about nessie!
I have!
Nessie, got too many aliens in the White House to worry about a beast in a foreign country.
LMAO!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20633 May 13, 2013
FFS- wrote:
WND IS ONE HELL OF A SOURCE
Hunters in northern Georgia claim they have a “Bigfoot” carcass stored in a freezer and promise to release telling photographs and DNA evidence of the legendary creature.
Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer plan to fly to Palo Alto, Calif., and unveil proof of their discovery at a noon press conference Friday at the Cabana Hotel, according to a report by Searching for Bigfoot Inc. The event will be open to members of the news media only.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2008/08/72299/#eSHMjqk24dc...
You want to go Bigfoot hunting with me?

United States

#20634 May 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You want to go Bigfoot hunting with me?
Nahh, Ive alread had your wife once
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20635 May 13, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Nahh, Ive alread had your wife once
LMAO!!! Did you? You better get to the doctor immediately!

United States

#20636 May 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Did you? You better get to the doctor immediately!
what does sasquatch have?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20637 May 13, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>what does sasquatch have?
It ain't Bigfoot, it is my wife, she has the flesh eating disease!

Buffalo, NY

#20639 May 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>It ain't Bigfoot, it is my wife, she has the flesh eating disease!
big foot is your wife
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20640 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' just piss, I was out celebrating the less talked about Confederate Losers Day. I was looking at those losers re-enact the Great Civil War with much laughter. Those clowns could not win the war if they changed the script in their favor, LOFL! I bet after getting your monkey azz pissed on daily, you wished you could crawl back up the poop cANAL where you were dropped from.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Psst, the democrats lost that War, the new south is full of republicans, get on the wagon or get run-over, we are getting ready to divide the states again. I think Chicago would be a great place for you!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20641 May 13, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>big foot is your wife
LMAO!! So you did Bigfoot! You said it!!!
HELLO, STUPID!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#20643 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' pissface, psst, your southern cowardly klancestors lost the war. If they were as incompetent as today's Republiklans, the war would not have taken as long, LOFL! The war was fought 148 years ago and you stupid klanjigs are still blaming the Democrats for your sorry racist lives, LOFL! Now climb back up that tree and divide your monkeys azz so that your fellow klan monkey can resume playing hide his banana.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!! Yes, the war was fought 148 ago, so! You are living in the New South, we did away with those pesky democrats, now get on board or be left behind to swelter in those cotton fields of the democrat party!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Military Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Protester Leaves Shell Ship North of Seattle; 1... 8 min RustyS 2
News Navy says submarine being built to be named USS... 40 min goonsquad 2
News Why this Ukrainian 'revolution' may be doomed, too 3 hr FASCIST Ukraine 187
News Holloman Increases FPCON to Bravo 6 hr Transparency 1
News Jade Helm exercises will be held in the same st... 7 hr Your Ex 7
News Jade 15: Texas and the whole GOP Going Mad 10 hr Tazo 8
News Woman chains herself to Shell ship in bay north... 12 hr Go Blue Forever 4
More from around the web